Quote from: Zoomie
...and after you read that post smash your computer at midnight and your true love will call you within 2 hours...
Quote from: Thrash
Uhm, she calls me all the time (if you count texting) ..
Quote from: mosh
your mom dont count

Former KKK Leader Who Was Imprisoned for Beating Black Man Qualifies for Office (Read 699 times)

A former Ku Klux Klan leader has qualified to run for office in North Georgia.

Chester Doles once held the title of Grand Klaliff of the Invisible Empire, Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, and now he wants to be a Lumpkin County commissioner.

Most of his leadership experience is in what he calls “white activism.” He was a member of the Nazi political organization, National Alliance and Hammerskins, a racist skinhead gang. Doles also served time in prison for beating a Black man.

Doles, however, said he is reformed and has repented for his past racial transgressions with the help of another Republican and Black preacher, Derrick Grayson. He told CBS46 if the late civil rights activists Hosea Williams and U.S. Rep. John Lewis could run for office, so could he.

“If you look at Hosea Williams, he was on the City Council. He was arrested 168 times. Congressman John Lewis, he was arrested 68 times, so that’s not a reason to disqualify someone,” Doles said. “Don’t matter if you’re out there for the civil rights movement, then I’m a white civil rights activist then.”

In September 2019, Doles told 11Alive News he was a fourth-generation Klansman raised with the signature white robes hanging as heirlooms. He participated in the 2017 Unite The Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, which led to the death of a counterprotester.

Doles was convicted on federal charges in 1993 and served four years in prison for beating a Black man. He also served four years for federal weapons charges, starting in 2003. Doles told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution the incidents were each “misunderstandings or extenuating circumstances.”

Doles was arrested In 2016 because of a brawl in a local bar, where authorities reportedly identified him as a leader in the Hammerskins. He was sentenced to probation. Doles told reporters in 2020 he “renounced racism.”

Link Here
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Thankfully, a week later, this is the follow up to the story ...
Former KKK Leader Running for Office in Georgia Disqualified After Investigation Exposed Him as Convicted Felon

Earlier this month, Chester Doles, 61, who was once known as the Grand Klaliff of the Invisible Empire, Knights of the Ku Klux Klan in Maryland, announced plans to run for a seat on the Lumpkin County Board of Commissioners.

However, an investigation by CBS Atlanta determined that Doles is unqualified to hold elected office in Georgia because he’s a convicted felon. In 1993, Doles spent time in federal prison after he was convicted of beating a Black man in Maryland; in 2003, he was convicted of weapons violations in Georgia and spent four more years behind bars.

According to the Georgia State Board of Pardons and Paroles, convicted felons can run for and hold public office if they get their civil rights restored and if at least 10 years have passed since they completed their prison term.

Although Doles is past the 10-year requirement, the Georgia Republican Party told CBS46 that the former KKK leader’s rights “were not restored in time for the qualifying deadline,” which was March 8.

Despite his ineligibility, Doles maintains that he still plans on running for a commissioner seat, even if that means taking his case to court.

“They have violated my civil rights,” he told CBS46. “We’re gonna ask for damages. My attorney is reviewing the case right now. They’ve caused me major damages. I have thousands of dollars in campaign signs, billboards, radio commercials.”
Former KKK Leader Running for Office in Georgia Disqualified After Investigation Exposed Him as Convicted Felon

BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Ah, Maryland. Every year or two, the KKK will distribute flyers in one area or another here. They're still alive and well all over the place.

They do the same in the deeper south ....
Sometimes they get an ass-whipping, sometimes not ...

Kinda like the old Westboro Baptist Church ...
From Westboro Baptist Church
"Westboro Baptist Church is a church of the Lord Jesus Christ, known for publicly preaching the gospel (Mark 16:15). The gospel includes:
1. God hates proud sinners! (Psalm 5:5).
2. Proudly engaging in the works of the flesh will send you to hell (1 Corinthians 6:9-10).
3. Repent or perish (Luke 13:3).
4. Believe on the Lord Jesus as the one and only way to receive forgiveness of sins (Acts 10:43, 16:31).
5. Faith & repentance are gifts of a sovereign God (2 Timothy 2:25, Ephesians 2:8). You must be “born again,” which you have as much control over as you did your first birth (John 3:3-8).
6. If you say you love God, depart from iniquity & keep His commandments (2 Timothy 2:19, John 14:15). Otherwise, you are a liar (1 John 2:4)."
Oh, and God Hates Fags; can't forget about that now ....

Well, just remember ...
WBC pussied out on "protesting" Jeff Hanneman's (Slayer) funeral ....
The Clan had something like that planned too, to "recruit", and pussied out (link pending) ...

Good move on both parts ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

It's weird to go on Southern Poverty Law Center's hate map https://www.splcenter.org/hate-map and look at where the KKK is. A lot of solidly Union states have KKK groups. Pennsylvania, Illinois, Ohio? So weird. It at least makes a little more sense in border states like Maryland, where there were still a fair number of slaveholders and loyalty to the Union wasn't a given. But I've certainly seen plenty of it driving to visit my in-laws; Confederate flags all over the place in Pennsylvania. See plenty in western New York, too.

I have too .....

Remember, there's more Amish around the US than most people think too though ....

Just because it's not necessarily "in your face" at all times, doesn't mean it doesn't exist where you are/may be ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')