Quote from: 13chemicals
Bunk up in Kyle's condo.  Kyle doesn't have any human equity and a couch surfer could complete his portfolio.  Unless the couch surfer has too many liabilities attached to it.  Burny, would you consider yourself negative equity?

CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored (Read 17947 times)
Re: Another thread about Kyle's Masturbation Orifices Reply #60 on: May 03, 2009, 11:55:37 AM
I put an add on craigslist. If it's good enough for tricky.....
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Another thread about Kyle's Masturbation Orifices Reply #61 on: May 03, 2009, 12:00:28 PM
"Let's do it! Or better yet, why don't I fuck your ass instead??? I'll be in ******, tonight for work, and I was just cruising CL thinking I'd love to meet a friend while I'm in town. I'm available tonight though Tuesday night. I'm 32 years old, 6'2", 210 lbs, tall, atheletic, discreet professional. Interested in getting together? You can come to my hotel tonight, or we can meet at your place, I'm pretty much up for anything."
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: Another thread about Kyle's Masturbation Orifices Reply #62 on: May 03, 2009, 12:02:05 PM
I hope I'm only 210 pounds b ythe time i'm 32!

Then I can post about fucking people in the ass in my hotel room!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 12:02:27 PM by eitje »
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: Another thread about Kyle's Masturbation Orifices Reply #63 on: May 03, 2009, 12:05:04 PM

Re: Another thread about Kyle's Masturbation Orifices Reply #64 on: May 03, 2009, 12:08:10 PM
"nice posting. did you end up finding anyone? i don't LOVE doing that but i like how kinky you sound.

are you single? sane? professional? real? chill?

would love to know more...****"

You should email that dude back, he sounds cool.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: Another thread about Kyle's Masturbation Orifices Reply #65 on: May 03, 2009, 12:08:56 PM
No. But I'll give Kyle the guys email!

Re: Another thread about Kyle's Masturbation Orifices Reply #66 on: May 03, 2009, 12:11:13 PM
ok, I have recived my first reply, before I can even see my add listed..... they want pics...theres a pic on the add.

and the second reply is a TS. Maybe it's the pic....
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 12:30:11 PM by homeless-joe »
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Another thread about Kyle's Masturbation Orifices Reply #67 on: May 03, 2009, 04:09:01 PM
Brook go with the vampire dude, think about it, even if he's nasty, after he sucks your pussy you will be immortal.  That shit would be too insane.
Pour the wine, hold the grind, quarter to nine, let's go.

Re: Another thread about Kyle's Masturbation Orifices Reply #68 on: May 03, 2009, 04:41:47 PM
She would have to drink his blood ?

Re: Another thread about Kyle's Masturbation Orifices Reply #69 on: May 03, 2009, 05:13:08 PM
I would never have random sex with some guy off the internet. If I were single, I'd get me a nice battery operated wiener.

There is no thrill in "maybe he'll beat me to death, maybe he won't" for me.

Re: Another thread about Kyle's Masturbation Orifices Reply #70 on: May 03, 2009, 09:24:37 PM
I would never have random sex with some guy off the internet. If I were single, I'd get me a nice battery operated wiener.

honestly, i think you're just as likely to have a one night stand you met in a bar beat you to death.
cream filling for hollow victories

Re: Another thread about Kyle's Masturbation Orifices Reply #71 on: May 03, 2009, 09:24:58 PM
"39 yr old wm nice guy cute fun in sahpe athletic.  Would love to meet
and have surf the flow.
Can we meet tomorrow?  Or tuesday???

Hope to hear back"

Hear that guys? He's in sahpe athletic!

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #72 on: May 04, 2009, 04:10:15 AM
almost like I'm defloring you...

What, is he gonna replace the carpet with parquet?
Skybox, right up here in section La-Di-Dah.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #73 on: May 04, 2009, 11:51:03 AM
almost like I'm defloring you...

What, is he gonna replace the carpet with parquet?
I'm pretty sure Zoomie could do that for you, and probably at half the price (plus liquor expenses!).
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #74 on: May 04, 2009, 02:41:54 PM
I am bored. Somehow I got the idea that I should post an ad on CL saying I have my period and want to get laid.
-***"

Uhm, I think I'll go with "You're Welcome" for this one ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #75 on: May 04, 2009, 02:43:07 PM
I didn't want to drag you into my lame-ness.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #76 on: May 04, 2009, 04:46:31 PM
I met a guy off of okcupid the other night and I have noticed that when a guy says he is 5'9" he is really 5'6".  Fucking lame.  I made him meet my friend Marissa and I downtown for a laugh and I wore heels and he barely came to my chin in height.  Internet dating is shit.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #77 on: May 04, 2009, 04:47:19 PM
I think all of us have dragged the rest of us into our lameness.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #78 on: May 04, 2009, 05:12:14 PM
Yeah, it's ok; afterall, you were lame enough to listen to my lame idea ...
LAME!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #79 on: May 04, 2009, 10:04:18 PM
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 10:06:25 PM by FAH-Q »
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #80 on: May 04, 2009, 10:05:40 PM
...ll

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #81 on: May 04, 2009, 10:07:02 PM
Cool J?

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #82 on: May 04, 2009, 10:09:16 PM
ah you jerk. you ruined my post!

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #83 on: May 04, 2009, 10:51:48 PM
Yes, but ladies do love cool James.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #84 on: May 05, 2009, 12:37:25 AM
w3rd
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Another thread about Kyle's Masturbation Orifices Reply #85 on: May 05, 2009, 07:57:43 AM

honestly, i think you're just as likely to have a one night stand you met in a bar beat you to death.

I wouldn't do that either. But, I did marry the last guy I met in a bar...there was no CL back in '95...

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #86 on: May 05, 2009, 01:14:05 PM
Yes, but ladies do love cool James.
So does Ed.

Ed Byrne - LL Cool J

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #87 on: May 05, 2009, 03:39:42 PM
Funny!

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #88 on: May 05, 2009, 05:30:35 PM
"Deep in fanny batter" ...
Heh ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #89 on: May 05, 2009, 09:47:20 PM
I met a guy off of okcupid the other night and I have noticed that when a guy says he is 5'9" he is really 5'6".  Fucking lame.  I made him meet my friend Marissa and I downtown for a laugh and I wore heels and he barely came to my chin in height.  Internet dating is shit.

That's smart. If you know you're going to meet the god damn person, IN PERSON, why lie?

Okcupid is free, right? I am not spending $50/month on some E-harmony cockamime. *Sigh* I just need to go out I guess and meet women in real life.