Quote from: Emperor Reagan
The guy and I were having a conversation about Baltimore and he was trying to sell me his cd, then tricky ran up and punched him in the mouth and yelled "nigger!".

U.S. Senate unanimously condemns Putin as war criminal(Read 571 times)
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Senate on Tuesday unanimously passed a resolution condemning Russian President Vladimir Putin as a war criminal, a rare show of unity in the deeply divided Congress.

The resolution, introduced by Republican Senator Lindsey Graham and backed by senators of both parties, encouraged the International Criminal Court (ICC) in The Hague and other nations to target the Russian military in any investigation of war crimes committed during Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

"All of us in this chamber joined together, with Democrats and Republicans, to say that Vladimir Putin cannot escape accountability for the atrocities committed against the Ukrainian people," Democratic Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer said in a speech on the Senate floor ahead of the vote.

Russia calls its actions a "special military operation" to demilitarise and "denazify" Ukraine. Putin has also called the country a U.S. colony with a puppet regime and no tradition of independent statehood.

Moscow has not captured any of the 10 biggest cities in the country following its incursion that began on Feb. 24, the largest assault on a European state since 1945.

Hmmmm ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: U.S. Senate unanimously condemns Putin as war criminal Reply #1 on: March 17, 2022, 11:07:48 PM
It's pretty fair. He is a war criminal.

The thing is, though, is the only way a war criminal is going to be punished is if:
1. Their country is invaded and defeated (as was the case for the Nazis) or
2. They're an insignificant, lower ranked soldier. Does anyone actually believe, for example, that a bunch of enlisted soldiers came up with all of the stuff at Abu Ghraib on their own?

Most of the Russian leadership should be hung as war criminals for this war, Georgia, Chechnya, etc.

The same holds true for for many western leaders. Bush, Cheney, Kissinger, Blair, etc. should all meet the same fate.

Re: U.S. Senate unanimously condemns Putin as war criminal Reply #2 on: March 18, 2022, 09:47:39 AM
I can't say I can really disagree on this one ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: U.S. Senate unanimously condemns Putin as war criminal Reply #3 on: March 19, 2022, 08:59:57 AM
Kremlin calls Biden irritable and forgetful, says he insulted Putin

President Biden has labeled Vladimir Putin a "war criminal" and a "murderous dictator." "We hear and see statements that are actually personal insults," the Kremlin said.
Link
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')