Quote from: hip
facebook is deliciously disgusting in it's nature.
i loved my myspace because i could have a song.
now i use facebook to wall-to-wall with my roommate.
my roommate, for christs' sake.
it's totally unneccessary.
yet hilarious.
it's beautiful.
i'm still drunk.
drunk loaded-gunning is way worse because the losers on my facebook friends list don't ever try to call me on stupid thoughts. they just "lol" or "tru dat!" my status updates, not realizing i hate them all and only can't delete them because my iphone fb app is an asshole. okay i'm all set with this post.

a pillow fight would be fun. like, a girls pillow fight when guys are watching. exhibitionist, maybe? maaaaaayyybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Robert Smith And I Use The Same Amp(Read 818 times)
Robert Smith And I Use The Same Amp on: July 20, 2021, 01:26:02 PM
Robert Smith - Line 6 Spider V 120
We've discussed Robert Smith, frontman of The Cure, and his love for solid-state amps before. But really, I think it is so impressive that a $400 mass-produced amp can produce sounds that are world tour-worthy. I mean, neither Robert Smith nor The Cure are small-time. Even if his thing has always been to be different or sound different, he still has to sound good on stage, and if the Spider V 120 can do that for him, I'm sold. You also have to respect that someone who could probably afford any amp within reason is dedicated enough to pull good sounds out of a Spider. Even expensive boutique amps take time to tweak and set up to your liking, but it is way more cost-effective and quite frankly, convenient for touring, to use something affordable and easily replaced. You can even see them in the background of many of their 2019 tour stops!

6 Guitarists Who Use Cheap Amps
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')