Quote from: Libertine
I've been drinking for 10 hours straight and I'm not straight at all

Common Ingredients In OTC Sex Pills(Read 1932 times)
Common Ingredients In OTC Sex Pills on: May 18, 2019, 11:55:25 AM
Typical Ad ..
Medical Strength Male Enhancement

GET MAXIMUM
SEXUAL BENEFITS

Bigger & Long-Lasting Erections
Increase in Penis Size
Surge In Sex Drive & Energy
Increased Sexual Confidence
NOW AVAILABLE WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION!
Experience Sexual Power, Pleasure & Performance

POWERFUL INGREDIENTS
FOR BIGGER RESULTS

Note the ingredients below;
Some you can get right at Walmart ...

Typical List Of Ingredients
L-ARGININE
Stimulates nitric oxide production to boost blood circulation to the penis helping achieve biggers and stronger erections.

ASIAN RED GINGER EXTRACTS
Positively influences mood patterns to reduce stress and promote relaxation, enabling men to perform at their peak.

SAW PALMETTO BERRY
Helps increase staying power ensuring you and your partner enjoy longer sessions with intense orgasms.

HORNY GOAT WEED EXTRACT
Works synergistically with the other pro-sexual nutrients to boost blood flow to the penile chambers for improved erections. It also helps expand the chambers to increase blood holding capacity and in-turn staying power.

BIOPERINE
Helps support the formula's quick absorption technology. This allows the key herbal ingredients that support male enhancement to be absorbed quickly into the blood stream, triggering an instant boost in sexual energy, stamina and erections.
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Common Ingredients In OTC Sex Pills Reply #1 on: May 18, 2019, 10:51:19 PM
Well that's interesting although I'm not at all interested.
But yes I have seen most of these in stores.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Common Ingredients In OTC Sex Pills Reply #2 on: May 19, 2019, 03:00:38 PM
It's funny that they tout these as "new, groundbreaking" ingredients ...
They are all pretty much the same and commonly available ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Common Ingredients In OTC Sex Pills Reply #3 on: June 01, 2019, 02:00:04 AM
Here's another one ...
I'm seeing a trend here ...

Inside each capsule of UltraTestXR is a blend of horny goat, Tongkat Ali, ginseng root, maca powder, potency wood, oyster shell extracts. These herbal ingredients are the go-to ingredients for many Chinese herbalists for the last 5,000 years.

What makes UltraTestXR unique is their patented TRTT technology that makes these ingredients absorption 185 times greater than taking them the traditional way.
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Common Ingredients In OTC Sex Pills Reply #4 on: June 01, 2019, 11:27:24 PM
Horny Goat? That's bound to make your dick hard. LOL
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Common Ingredients In OTC Sex Pills Reply #5 on: June 05, 2019, 08:14:10 PM
Actually, it's quite effective ...
You have to take it for a few days for full potency though ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Common Ingredients In OTC Sex Pills Reply #6 on: April 09, 2022, 10:38:55 PM
What Ingredients Are Present in Nugenix Free Testosterone Booster?
Vitamin B6 as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride is an essential element required for your healthy body. ...
Vitamin B12. ...
Zinc. ...
L-Citrulline Malate. ...
Fenugreek Extract. ...
Tribulus Terrestris Extract ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Common Ingredients In OTC Sex Pills Reply #7 on: April 13, 2022, 10:27:17 PM
Here's another one:
TestoPrime Ingredients
All the magic of the supplement lies in the making of the same and the way in which the components work. Therefore, it becomes important to consider the list of ingredients that it has and what they do.

In the list that follows, I have enlisted all of the components of TestoPrime in the order of decreasing quantity. All of the ingredients are natural and have been carefully mixed to provide you with a formula that is super effective in enhancing your overall body health and hormone regulation.

D-Aspartic acid: This acid is nothing new to the body. It is already being produced. The supplement introduces additional amount of the amino acid to enhance its function. Its main function is to stimulate the testosterone producing glands to produce more testosterone. With more of this acid, more production is ensured.

Panax Ginseng: The extract comes from the Korean red ginseng herb that is widely famous for its usage throughout history to treat sexual issues in men and also the low energy levels. It drastically improves the energy levels, and enhances the blood flow throughout the body. In this way, it also boosts the immunity of the consumer.

Ashwagandha: This Indian herb is widely popular for its calming and soothing effects. It is also known to maintain a good level of testosterone in your body through optimal production. The extract also helps improve the sperm quality. It works on fertility in males and stamina and energy levels through better t-levels.

Fenugreek Extract: This extract comes from a herb and is a popular ingredient in most of the male sexual health enhancement supplements. This one is a quite effective component of the supplements. It has two main benefits to offer- testosterone boost and increase in stamina and energy levels. Both of these are super essential towards the goal of overall body health.

Green Tea Extract: As is popularly known, green tea is full with antioxidants. These antioxidants work intricately towards improving metabolism in the body which in turn helps in burning the excess fat in the body.

Pomegranate Extract: This ingredient is also a great antioxidant and helps in improving digestion the body. It ensures that all the food you intake is properly processed before you head to the gym. It makes your entire workout more effective and helps you shred those extra fats.

Zinc: Zinc is another super vital mineral required to maintain a healthy body functioning. It helps to enhance the level of testosterone production, and also improves fertility in men. By regular consumption of zinc, the sperm count and testosterone levels can both witness a huge appraisal.

Vitamin D: It is really important to maintain a healthy level of vitamin D in the body, as low levels of vitamin D have been associated with low t-levels in the body. With a good vitamin D balance, the hormone level of the body is kept in check and hence, there is a constant and optimal production of testosterone.

Vitamin B6: This one works to make your heart healthy and digestive tracts healthier. It also helps your muscles grow stiffer over time by optimizing protein synthesis.

Vitamin B5: Also known as the pantothenic acid, it helps in maintaining a healthy digestive system and overall sexual health in men. It enhances the production of sex hormones and also maintains an optimal level of hormones and nutrients in the body.

Garlic Extract: A major ingredient that helps in reducing the cholesterol levels in the body and also getting rid of bad fat, to improve blood flow and make the heart better. It even improves immunity of consumer on regular usage.

Black Pepper Extract: Another gem packed with antioxidants and cholesterol reducing properties. Helps in maintaining a healthy body through optimal blood circulation.
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Common Ingredients In OTC Sex Pills Reply #8 on: April 14, 2022, 05:41:03 PM
Not surprisingly, there's a fair amount of cross over with weight lifting supplements.

Just take some pre-workout before you fuck.

Re: Common Ingredients In OTC Sex Pills Reply #9 on: April 15, 2022, 12:45:07 AM
I've thought of that ...
"Endurance builders" are universal ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')