Quote from: Lucky
So, at the six-month mark, Baggie should buy her a little piece of jewelery with "cumbucket" engraved on it. You know, as an anniversary gift.

I'm Convinced Elon Musk Is On The Spectrum(Read 647 times)
I'm Convinced Elon Musk Is On The Spectrum on: March 12, 2022, 10:39:33 AM
The more I read about him (and I don't go out of my way to), the more in convinced ....

Grimes says Elon Musk 'lives at times below the poverty line' and would not buy a new mattress despite her side having a hole in it.

Grimes said in an interview published this week that her on-again, off-again partner Elon Musk — the world's richest person — sometimes lived "below the poverty line."

Speaking with Vanity Fair, the musician recalled how they had once found a hole in her side of the mattress while living in Los Angeles. Instead of buying a new one, she said, Musk suggested that they bring over the mattress from her home instead.

"Like, bro wouldn't even get a new mattress," she told the publication.

"Bro does not live like a billionaire. Bro lives at times below the poverty line," Grimes said, per Vanity Fair. "To the point where I was like, can we not live in a very insecure $40,000 house? Where the neighbors, like, film us, and there's no security, and I'm eating peanut butter for eight days in a row?"

In May 2020, Musk tweeted that he would be selling all his possessions and would "own no house." He is believed to be living in a $50,000 prefab tiny home, which he rents from SpaceX

Just a side note:
In the same interview, Grimes said she and Musk had a secret second child together, a baby girl they call "Y." The couple's older son, X Æ A-Xii — pronounced "X A.I. Archangel" — was born in May 2020. Y, whose name is Exa Dark Sideræl Musk, was conceived via a surrogate and is Musk's seventh child.
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: I'm Convinced Elon Musk Is On The Spectrum Reply #1 on: March 14, 2022, 11:09:56 AM
Yeah, it's certainly possible he's on the spectrum.

On the other hand, he reminds me of some of the trust-fund kids I knew back when I hung out in the local art/music scenes. At times, it seems like he's trying really hard to be edgy. And the buying into existing companies while demanding to be named as a "founder" or acting like he invented it all is definitely the sort of behavior I saw out of the trust funders.

Then there's the fact that he's a billionaire. You look at behavior of people that rich and you see a lot of people acting like complete assholes. No one can stay in their inner circles and say no, they're bribing politicians to get their way on everything, etc.

Re: I'm Convinced Elon Musk Is On The Spectrum Reply #2 on: March 15, 2022, 12:37:39 AM
Maybe ...
It just goes beyond that ...

I wish I could put my finger on it a little more specifically ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: I'm Convinced Elon Musk Is On The Spectrum Reply #3 on: March 15, 2022, 10:56:56 AM
I did a quick google search and he did actually say he has Asperger's on SNL.

So on the spectrum + billionaire bullshit + rich kid bullshit with a side of being raised in South Africa...

Re: I'm Convinced Elon Musk Is On The Spectrum Reply #4 on: March 16, 2022, 08:02:41 PM
Glad to know I was right ....

Wow ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')