Quote from: ms. sarah mascara
i have definitely seen a video of a guy pulling his balls out of a woman's ass. it is awesome. awesomer when viewed backwards, though, because it looks like her asshole is sucking them in.

Computers show how wind could have parted Red Sea(Read 1031 times)
Computers show how wind could have parted Red Sea on: February 17, 2021, 04:50:36 PM

• New computer simulations have shown how the parting of the Red Sea, as described in the Bible, could have been a phenomenon caused by strong winds.
  • The account in the Book of Exodus describes how the waters of the sea parted, allowing the Israelites to flee their Egyptian pursuers.
  • Simulations by US scientists show how the movement of wind could have opened up a land bridge at one location
  • This would have enabled people to walk across exposed mud flats to safety.
  • The results are published in the open-access journal Plos One.
  • The researchers show that a strong east wind, blowing overnight, could have pushed water back at a bend where an ancient river is believed to have merged with a coastal lagoon.

With the water pushed back into both waterways, a land bridge would have opened at the bend, enabling people to walk across exposed mud flats to safety.
As soon as the wind died down, the waters would have rushed back in.
The study is based on a reconstruction of the likely locations and depths of Nile delta waterways, which have shifted considerably over time.
"The simulations match fairly closely with the account in Exodus," said the study's lead author Carl Drews, from the US National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR).
"The parting of the waters can be understood through fluid dynamics. The wind moves the water in a way that's in accordance with physical laws, creating a safe passage with water on two sides and then abruptly allowing the water to rush back in."
The study is part of a larger research project by Mr Drews into the impacts of winds on water depths, including the extent to which Pacific Ocean typhoons can drive storm surges.
By pin-pointing a possible site south of the Mediterranean Sea for the crossing, the study also could be of benefit to archaeologists seeking to research the account.

A way through
In the Book of Exodus, Moses and the fleeing Israelites became trapped between the Pharaoh's advancing chariots and a body of water that has been variously translated as the Red Sea or the Sea of Reeds.

In a divine miracle, the account says, a mighty east wind blew all night, splitting the waters and leaving a passage of dry land with walls of water on both sides.
The Israelites were able to flee to the other shore. But when the Egyptian Pharaoh's army attempted to pursue them in the morning, the waters rushed back and drowned the soldiers.
Other scientists have also sought to explain the account through natural processes.
Some have speculated that a tsunami could have caused waters to retreat and advance rapidly. But the scientists behind the latest research point out that such an event would not have caused the gradual overnight divide of the waters or have been associated with winds.
Other researchers have focused on a phenomenon known as "wind setdown," in which a particularly strong and persistent wind can lower water levels in one area while piling up water downwind.
An interesting take on an old tale, indeed
More articles on it via Google Search
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Computers show how wind could have parted Red Sea Reply #1 on: February 17, 2021, 06:28:30 PM
They can stop making up excuses for how such a thing could happen because moses and the exodus NEVER FUCKING HAPPENED!

Anyway I heard the info about how the sea could possibly be parted by wind probably 10 years ago. Suppose for a moment such a thing could happen naturally, can you imagine how fucking deep the mud would be? walking across just wouldn't be possible.

>>the Pharaoh's advancing chariots<< hahahahah yeah like they are ever going through that fucking mud.

This story is so much bullshit.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2021, 11:42:05 PM by Tru »
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Computers show how wind could have parted Red Sea Reply #2 on: February 17, 2021, 09:52:58 PM
Quote from: Thrash
An interesting take on an old tale, indeed
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Computers show how wind could have parted Red Sea Reply #3 on: February 17, 2021, 11:33:57 PM
Straight the fuck up.

"The account in the Book of Exodus describes how the waters of the sea parted, allowing the Israelites to flee their Egyptian pursuers."

THERE WERE NEVER HEBREW SLAVES IN EGYPT!
At least not in the way told.

Judaism is a fucking lie, forwards and backwards, and by association so is christianity and islam.

Re: Computers show how wind could have parted Red Sea Reply #4 on: February 17, 2021, 11:35:19 PM
Why would God, who "loved everyone equally", perform a "divine miracle" that let one group of people go and then drown another?

Start there ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Computers show how wind could have parted Red Sea Reply #5 on: February 18, 2021, 12:11:45 AM
Why would God, who "loved everyone equally", perform a "divine miracle" that let one group of people go and then drown another?

Start there ....

It's not just that question about one specific "miracle" but consider for a moment the tribe that was supposedly being lead. Now there were other miracles along the way. So, you would think the followers would believe in what their leader was telling them, surely their god was on his side. They all saw it first hand, right?

So when they reached safety and moses said I need to ascend the mountain to speak with god. You would think they would be reverent and believe in what he had said and done. Nope according to the story at least half the tribe reverted to worshiping a dead cow. Ok old habits are hard to break, but when moses came back down from the mountain with his ten commandments supposedly written directly by the hand of his god and saw how his people were still worshiping something else, (and you really have to wonder why! Since they lived through the previous miracles) They didn't get it or what?

Anyway he was so incensed by the display that he smashed the tablets, again, supposedly created by the actual hand of god before anyone ever seen them.

Now according to the bible story he was really angry and called a town meeting where he said, supposed quote, ( all those who believe in me come to my side.

Some came to stand with the fictional moses, the rest (at least half) just walked away.

So moses told his followers to take up weapons and go throughout the encampment at night while they sleep and slaughter all the men, women and their children that had refused him.

Great way to start a religion eh?     

This is the actual story!  And it's 100% fiction.
Israel didn't even exist except in the bible until the US and Nazi's recreated it in the 1950's.

Re: Computers show how wind could have parted Red Sea Reply #6 on: February 18, 2021, 12:17:28 AM
Remember, Christianity started with churches torturing "heretics" in the most VILE ways in the most bloody church dungeons ...
... while people were singing praises to god and being told to "love thy neighbor in the worship halls above
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Computers show how wind could have parted Red Sea Reply #7 on: February 18, 2021, 12:54:48 AM
Moral of the story, better not fucking disagree.

You can see how powerful that message can be when juxtaposed against modern reality.

Re: Computers show how wind could have parted Red Sea Reply #8 on: February 18, 2021, 01:54:21 AM
So Dave, I wanted to ask, do I now seem like my A-S Profile of a tin foil hat wearing dumbass? As I was portrayed back in the day?
Been a few years, sic.

Seemed really strange back then to understand a lot of shit and not be able to convince anyone.

Re: Computers show how wind could have parted Red Sea Reply #9 on: February 18, 2021, 10:25:20 AM
Hahaha ...
I've never thought that ...
I've thought that a few of your ideas were a little "out there", but I've always read them and considered them ...

I like to read, think about, and try and understand every aspect of what's in front of me ...
I kind of like those that "think out of the box"; not everyone does ... People tend to like their own boxes ...

So, long answer short; kinda ...
Depends upon what you're specifically talking about ....
Would I call the "boys in the white coats" to have a chat with you?  No ...

But that doesn't mean you weren't/aren't right about a few things others may not pay attention to ...
(There's shit-tons of movies and TV shows with plots like this, bro ... Half the time, well, you know how it turns out)
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Computers show how wind could have parted Red Sea Reply #10 on: February 18, 2021, 12:49:56 PM
I think they do studies like this sometimes because people are too stupid to understand the reasons for funding work.

We want to model changing wind patterns and coastal flooding, etc. to better understand climate change and planning purposes.

Dumb-dumbs who control funding: fuck off with your climate change.

We want to model coastal areas to show how sweet it was that Jesus walked on water.

Dumb-dumbs who control funding: Fuck yeah!

Re: Computers show how wind could have parted Red Sea Reply #11 on: February 18, 2021, 12:54:27 PM
Well, yeah ...
There's that too ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')