Quote from: psychopathetic
yes, the solution to looking like i'm thirteen is making myself look like i'm nine!

I just went on the most retarded date ever(Read 36307 times)
I just went on the most retarded date ever on: March 27, 2009, 01:24:00 AM
Maybe I'll tell you about it tomorrow when I'm not so tired.

A couple facts regarding this date: I feel really gross right now and I'm going to have to get my dress drycleaned because there's semen on it.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 01:24:14 AM by tricky »
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: I just went on the most retarded date ever Reply #1 on: March 27, 2009, 01:25:01 AM
iono. sounds like somebody had a pretty good time.
cream filling for hollow victories

Re: I just went on the most retarded date ever Reply #2 on: March 27, 2009, 01:25:51 AM
Nope. I feel disgusted.

Re: I just went on the most retarded date ever Reply #3 on: March 27, 2009, 01:26:55 AM
Haha....Monica.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: I just went on the most retarded date ever Reply #4 on: March 27, 2009, 01:27:59 AM
way to go for the obvious joke, ziggy.

send him the bill for the dry cleaning. your date, i mean. not danzig.

fuck, send it to danzig, too. and dave. and kyle. somebody will pony up and pay the fucking thing.

Re: I just went on the most retarded date ever Reply #5 on: March 27, 2009, 01:29:54 AM
Haha....Monica.

Actually yeah I feel similar to her right now!

way to go for the obvious joke, ziggy.

send him the bill for the dry cleaning. your date, i mean. not danzig.

fuck, send it to danzig, too. and dave. and kyle. somebody will pony up and pay the fucking thing.

I think I love you.... *swoon*

Re: I just went on the most retarded date ever Reply #6 on: March 27, 2009, 01:32:01 AM
Take a picture of the stain.
~

Re: I just went on the most retarded date ever Reply #7 on: March 27, 2009, 01:34:22 AM
Ever had your ass dry humped? Ever had your date cum on your tights and get it on your dress and then leave and say "We'll talk, I'm not sure when I'll see you again."

HAHAHAHA thats the social grace of bagman. I mean fine it's not like I'm in love with the guy but if he didn't want to hang out again he could've just said something like "Have a good night, and I'll talk to you later." Not "I don't lnow when I'll see you again." Slightly a step above "Go fuck yourself, bitch."

Re: I just went on the most retarded date ever Reply #8 on: March 27, 2009, 01:36:18 AM
Take a picture of the stain.

Maybe tomorrow but it just looks clear not white or anything. Don't think it'll show up in a picture.

Re: I just went on the most retarded date ever Reply #9 on: March 27, 2009, 01:37:00 AM
Hahaha, you got sperm p'unked.
~

Re: I just went on the most retarded date ever Reply #10 on: March 27, 2009, 01:39:50 AM
I s'pose so, but I was pretty weird to the guy during the whole hook up. "Don't do that, do this, don't do that, can't do that, yeah I like that. What are you doing??? Ever been fucked in the ass by a girl? Ever swallowed your own semen? Do you spit or swallow when you're giving a guy a BJ? Oh, you don't like guys? Tell your girlfriend I like your valentines day underwear."

I just like fucking with people sometimes...

Re: I just went on the most retarded date ever Reply #11 on: March 27, 2009, 01:46:17 AM
And again, I feel dead inside reading this. So. Very. Hollow.

Re: I just went on the most retarded date ever Reply #12 on: March 27, 2009, 01:50:50 AM
What? Why? I don't get it.

Re: I just went on the most retarded date ever Reply #13 on: March 27, 2009, 02:18:55 AM
There was this one time I shot in my own mouth......by accident, let me clarify.
~

Re: I just went on the most retarded date ever Reply #14 on: March 27, 2009, 02:31:05 AM
So you wierded him out totally and he doesn't want to screw you again.... correct?
Seriously, if a chick was trying to fuck with me I'd figure out a way of fucking with her even more for being an idiot. Just leaving like that is a valid mind-game.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 04:23:39 AM by underclass »
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: I just went on the most retarded date ever Reply #15 on: March 27, 2009, 06:39:43 AM
Dry humping? In my day we'd just fuck in the car in her driveway, go out for a burger and if she liked me, and I liked her, we'd fuck again. That was a typical first date in the 70s. AIDS ruined everything.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: I just went on the most retarded date ever Reply #16 on: March 27, 2009, 07:39:42 AM
Yeah... I'm not fucking someone I barely know b/c of std's. You can get them even if you use a condom.

On another note, I feel better today and am glad I had this experience because now I know 100% for sure that I do not like hooking up with someone I barely know.

Re: I just went on the most retarded date ever Reply #17 on: March 27, 2009, 08:04:53 AM
you need that special Mormon sex sheet.

that'll keep the diseases off.

Re: I just went on the most retarded date ever Reply #18 on: March 27, 2009, 09:11:18 AM
I can't reply in this thread because anything I might say would surely get me in trouble with my girlfriend.

Re: I just went on the most retarded date ever Reply #19 on: March 27, 2009, 09:42:37 AM
So you wierded him out totally and he doesn't want to screw you again.... correct?
Seriously, if a chick was trying to fuck with me I'd figure out a way of fucking with her even more for being an idiot. Just leaving like that is a valid mind-game.

If a guy can't handle my jokes, then he's not a guy I would want to hang out with anyways.

Re: I just went on the most retarded date ever Reply #20 on: March 27, 2009, 10:47:21 AM
yeah, but it sounds like you tried to be a smartass and are surprised that he's being impolite back. Maybe you were kidding, I dunno, just going from what you posted first up
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: I just went on the most retarded date ever Reply #21 on: March 27, 2009, 11:02:33 AM
I can't reply in this thread because anything I might say would surely get me in trouble with my boyfriend.

You homos are so repressed...
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: I just went on the most retarded date ever Reply #22 on: March 27, 2009, 11:03:15 AM
FLAMINGLY REPRESSED!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 11:03:29 AM by Mosh »

Re: I just went on the most retarded date ever Reply #23 on: March 27, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
like a wet flannel

Re: I just went on the most retarded date ever Reply #24 on: March 27, 2009, 04:19:56 PM
He was dry humping you and came?
Pour the wine, hold the grind, quarter to nine, let's go.

Re: I just went on the most retarded date ever Reply #25 on: March 27, 2009, 04:23:34 PM
Dry hump FTW!

What do you expect from bagman anyway?
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: I just went on the most retarded date ever Reply #26 on: March 27, 2009, 05:07:53 PM
It wasn't bagman. He wishes.

yeah he was like dry humping my butt then I guess he whipped it out and came on my clothing.

Ugh. That guy was fucking hot but I'm way creeped out by him now...
« Last Edit: March 27, 2009, 05:08:30 PM by tricky »

Re: I just went on the most retarded date ever Reply #27 on: March 27, 2009, 05:08:58 PM
It wasn't bagman. He wishes.

yeah he was like humping my butt then I guess he whipped it out and came on my clothing.

Ugh. That guy was fucking hot but I'm way creeped out by him now...

wtf? was this your first date? what a creep.

but i am curious as to why you were face-down/ass-up with your clothes still on.

Re: I just went on the most retarded date ever Reply #28 on: March 27, 2009, 05:10:57 PM
yeah it was the first date.

because i didnt wanna have sex but he kept laying on top of me, kissing me/ humping me then we started talking about butt stuff and then he asked me to lay on my stomach then he started doing various other things. i didnt wanna get naked because i totally wasnt wanting to have sex and i thought it would lead to it.

Re: I just went on the most retarded date ever Reply #29 on: March 27, 2009, 05:12:01 PM
Yeah, me too ...

You know, if you were a wise-ass to, well ...
I'd do it back in such a way that you'd be scarred for life ...

Either way; it's so fucking H-O-T!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')