Quote from: Krapsna
Lucas had (the) Jonas Brothers (underwear) and I had Hello Kitty.

CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored (Read 17937 times)
I am bored. Somehow I got the idea that I should post an ad on CL saying I have my period and want to get laid. I do not actually want to have sex with a random CL person, I was just curious to see if a stranger would want to fuck a girl on the rag.

The ad (sounds a bit like me but I changed the details):

"Are there any guys out there willing to surf the crimson tide? I want to get stuffed up, but I have my period. It's a heavy day too.

Any takers? I can host.

I'm 5'5", 120lbs, brunette with hazel eyes. I'm very kinky too (and a real person! not a pro or a bot).

Looking forward to some fun!"

Replies:

"Hi. 29 6 2 190 6 and  love to fuck! White kinky guy holla back"
"Hey my name is ***** and im 21 years old.  I read your post and im definitely interested, and up for trying anything, so im sure me and you could have a good time together.  So email me back and we could talk more."

My personal favorite:

"hey its that time of the month huh??
i'll def fuck you bloody hole all night long,
hit me bac

-***"
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 01:15:22 PM by tricky »
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #1 on: May 02, 2009, 09:21:12 PM
Ewww.  You so dirty.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #2 on: May 02, 2009, 09:26:23 PM
Why? Like I said I don't actually want to hook up with any random CL peoples.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #3 on: May 02, 2009, 09:27:04 PM
No, I mean just for typing that.
~

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #4 on: May 02, 2009, 09:28:54 PM
Why? Like I said I don't actually want to hook up with any random CL peoples.  But I'd like to get to know that 21 year old.  Hot.
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #5 on: May 02, 2009, 09:30:01 PM
It's brilliant!

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #6 on: May 02, 2009, 09:31:46 PM
Well, no, it's not brilliant but I can't promise to ever produce anything brilliant ever... so... yeah. It's very slightly entertaining.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #7 on: May 02, 2009, 09:33:10 PM
I am bored. Somehow I got the idea that I should post an ad on CL saying I have my period and want to get laid. I do not actually want to have sex with a random CL person, I was just curious to see if a stranger would want to fuck a girl on the rag.

Thats all they really care about. Next time try posting something that doesnt mention sexand see how many guys suggest or imply they want to fuck.  Post in a different region though.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2009, 09:33:55 PM by homeless-joe »
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #8 on: May 02, 2009, 09:34:44 PM
Another reply:
"**** here how are you   would love to play an have fun   let me know  .not into games"

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #9 on: May 02, 2009, 09:36:06 PM
Brook is gonna paint the town red.
~

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #10 on: May 02, 2009, 09:39:12 PM
Another:
"Hello, my name is Kyle. SWM, 28 years old, live in Austin. I'm just a fun normal guy, work for a lawfirm, love going to shows and listening to music. 6" lovestick. I love menstrual blood. Please let me tongue your bloody snatch. I can host (I have my own condo). I can make you come several times. Let's meet up for drinks."
« Last Edit: May 02, 2009, 09:40:08 PM by tricky »

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #11 on: May 02, 2009, 09:41:00 PM
HAHAHAHA
cream filling for hollow victories

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #12 on: May 02, 2009, 09:43:51 PM
"Well when it comes to period sex, yes it tends to get messy...But at
least I know you'll never get dry, your walls will be extremely
moist...Plus I always like to think of it as role playing, almost like
I'm defloring you...Now you mention being very kinky, does that
include some backdoor action...By the way, I prefer hosting..."

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #13 on: May 02, 2009, 09:46:57 PM
This is why CL isnt an option for me.

http://brisbane.craigslist.com.au/w4m/

and this is why women will never bother with it

http://brisbane.craigslist.com.au/m4w/1118712201.html
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #14 on: May 02, 2009, 09:48:05 PM
there is something wrong with that bacon.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #15 on: May 02, 2009, 09:49:53 PM
Bacon! Gimme!
~

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #16 on: May 02, 2009, 09:51:20 PM
Someone thinks they are funny:

"i've always wondered what bloody snatch tastes like.

i have got a nice cock for your gaping red dwarf. the thought of blood running down my shaft turns me on more than the thought of fucking my neighbor's dog in the ass again; i'm tired of the yelping. one of these time's i'm going to get caught.

after we're done, i want to draw little nasty red drawings on your tits and back with the tip of my dick. i like bloody canvases. the heavier flow, the better.

- kyle"

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #17 on: May 02, 2009, 09:52:02 PM
o_o

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #18 on: May 02, 2009, 09:54:40 PM
Someone thinks they are funny:

"i've always wondered what bloody snatch tastes like.

i have got a nice cock for your gaping red dwarf. the thought of blood running down my shaft turns me on more than the thought of fucking my neighbor's dog in the ass again; i'm tired of the yelping. one of these time's i'm going to get caught.

after we're done, i want to draw little nasty red drawings on your tits and back with the tip of my dick. i like bloody canvases. the heavier flow, the better.

- kyle"

You forgot the picture!

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #19 on: May 02, 2009, 10:02:55 PM
I'm using mailcatch.com so I didn't see a picture.

Another:
"whats up hun, i'm ****** from ******.. i am very interested in your ad...i'm 26 yrs old ,italian male, very clean cut, 160 lbs, athletic build, handsome , calm and laid back and easy going person. i am down for some excitement as well. I also have nice lips and a gorgeous smile. I sent a pic, i hope that you like it. I have more to send as well if your interested in me. 
Honestly i feel i have something different to offer than any other men on here, so if you give me a chance you will see that and i promise you wont regret it.i look forward to hearing from you. So email me back as soon as you can or give me a cal at ********** so we can talk further and maybe take things from there.hopefully i will hear from you soon... "

"something different to offer" I'm thinking tranny??

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #20 on: May 02, 2009, 10:09:35 PM
These guys have no game in their responses. You have to be like WHAM and stun the girl into wanting to find out more.

Example:

The Ad:
I'm a sweet girl but feeling really worthless and suicidal right now. I really need to get out of this house or I'm going to lose it :( I'm sure most of you have lives and jobs to wake up to in the morning but if you're going to be up all night maybe you'd like to hang out. Do you have an abundance of alcohol that you're willing to share? If you do this for me, pick me up and get me drunk, I can at least promise that I'll be nice and a good listener (though most likely really shy) and I could give you a fantastic back massage if you like....

My response:
Hey! You're in luck - I have Monday off! :)

I'm still up, and fairly bored. I should be sleeping -- just got back from Tokyo today, and sort of exhausted, but I just can't sleep. And when I can't sleep... naturally my thoughts turn to craigslist haha.

Anyway, if you're up for hanging out let me know. I've got some wine, liquor, cable tv, two funny cats, a comfortable couch, and will make you feel less worthless and definitely not suicidal.

Picture attached - hit me back if interested, and we'll work out the details/I'll come pick you up.
If I don't hear back before within an hour or so I am assuming you're either asleep, committed suicide already (hopefully not haha), not interested, or already giving another guy a back massage and his place.

- Kyle

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #21 on: May 02, 2009, 10:13:38 PM
You call that stun ? I call that a shopping list reply.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #22 on: May 02, 2009, 10:14:00 PM
Wow Kyle, you're fucking smooth.
~

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #23 on: May 02, 2009, 10:15:27 PM
Hahahahaha fascinating. Strange how strong the sex drive is for males.

When I see posts like that I just assume they are, as some might say "taking the piss", or,
I might just think,

Either way, I just wouldn't be interested in responding.  But I actually do like sluts so go figure.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #24 on: May 02, 2009, 10:17:41 PM

I wasn't afraid to show her I thought her 'suicidal' crap was just a ploy for attention. It worked.

Just because I wanted to know -- I asked her how many replies she'd gotten and she said she couldn't count. So mine stuck out, brah.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #25 on: May 02, 2009, 10:23:07 PM

I wasn't afraid to show her I thought her 'suicidal' crap was just a ploy for attention. It worked.

Just because I wanted to know -- I asked her how many replies she'd gotten and she said she couldn't count. So mine stuck out, brah.

Maybe not the reply, but the shopping list it included, brah.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #26 on: May 02, 2009, 10:25:21 PM
yeah, good list of things you have at your apartment, and offering to drive.

that gets the 16 year olds every time.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #27 on: May 02, 2009, 10:26:29 PM
even though you said it wasn't just a ploy for attention, and that it looked like she really tried.
ah, fuck it.  revisionist bullshit.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #28 on: May 02, 2009, 10:33:06 PM
even though you said it wasn't just a ploy for attention, and that it looked like she really tried.
ah, fuck it.  revisionist bullshit.

You're falling off the wagon, in your buzzed-not-quite-drunk-yet, pre-stupor.

It's true. I banged a suicidal 18 year old, who posted an ad on Craigslist. She showed me the cuts on her left wrist (which she had covered up with a fabric bracelet thing -- I didn't think she was REALLY suicidal when I responded to her ad and picked her up). I thought girls just got antsy sometimes. I told her the correct way is to slice downwards, and not across... she laughed (and got my humor). I also told her about the Suicide Forest in Japan. See - I knew it was just a cry for help.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #29 on: May 02, 2009, 11:04:56 PM
To be honest, any reply that includes capital letters, proper punctuation and decent grammar stands out. Immediately offering up pictures is good, too, but it would seem too pushy to send out a reply with a phone number unless it was specifically requested in the original ad.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #30 on: May 02, 2009, 11:12:21 PM
wutr u talkin about u dont need proper gramer to impress a girl
~

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #31 on: May 02, 2009, 11:14:29 PM
omg i nkow typng normaly isnt impertint

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #32 on: May 02, 2009, 11:15:28 PM
I shall never get laid.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #33 on: May 02, 2009, 11:15:48 PM
Me neither!

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #34 on: May 02, 2009, 11:16:35 PM

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #35 on: May 02, 2009, 11:17:53 PM
« Last Edit: May 02, 2009, 11:18:20 PM by tricky »

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #36 on: May 02, 2009, 11:18:24 PM
Me neither!

I bet you get laid before I.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #37 on: May 02, 2009, 11:20:33 PM
~

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #38 on: May 02, 2009, 11:28:07 PM

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #39 on: May 02, 2009, 11:29:48 PM
Maybe she doesn't want to figure it out.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #40 on: May 02, 2009, 11:41:12 PM
if I'm online then I'm either bored or procrastinating
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #41 on: May 02, 2009, 11:45:28 PM
Maybe you should do some CL experiments, then.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #42 on: May 02, 2009, 11:46:08 PM

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #43 on: May 02, 2009, 11:53:19 PM
I'm not .. My eyes must be going on me.... umm. hmm

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #44 on: May 03, 2009, 12:06:43 AM
It's true. I banged a suicidal 18 year old, who posted an ad on Craigslist. She showed me the cuts on her left wrist (which she had covered up with a fabric bracelet thing -- I didn't think she was REALLY suicidal when I responded to her ad and picked her up). I thought girls just got antsy sometimes. I told her the correct way is to slice downwards, and not across... she laughed (and got my humor). I also told her about the Suicide Forest in Japan. See - I knew it was just a cry for help.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 12:07:11 AM by eitje »

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #45 on: May 03, 2009, 12:22:19 AM
This is from an "Eric":

"Hey Babe- stick a Tampon in and you"ll be stuffed-"

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #46 on: May 03, 2009, 12:32:06 AM

Slither on!

She was definitely suicidal, but I didn't know that until later after she took her scrunchie wrist band/bracelet thing off. BUT... your entire argument, is based on my first post.

Which, is in fact wholly and totally true. I didn't think she was really suicidal at that point.  ;)

Re: Another thread about bagmans lovelife Reply #47 on: May 03, 2009, 12:37:43 AM
There that's much better!

Re: Another thread about bagmans lovelife Reply #48 on: May 03, 2009, 12:39:08 AM
I think I love you.

Re: Another thread about bagmans lovelife Reply #49 on: May 03, 2009, 12:39:34 AM
haha, nice edit.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #50 on: May 03, 2009, 12:45:41 AM
She was definitely suicidal, but I didn't know that until later after she took her scrunchie wrist band/bracelet thing off. BUT... your entire argument, is based on my first post.
My argument is that you were wrong in your initial assumptions.

Re: Another thread about bagmans lovelife Reply #51 on: May 03, 2009, 12:49:41 AM

Re: Another thread about bagmans lovelife Reply #52 on: May 03, 2009, 12:50:36 AM
Wait... the girl actually went to Kyle's house?  I didn't know that. I didn't think people actually hooked up from CL, I thought it was just for fun.  Gosh! I feel foolish!

Re: Another thread about bagmans lovelife Reply #53 on: May 03, 2009, 12:53:25 AM
This one is hilarious:
need thick cocks for possible gangbang - w4m - 25 (melbourne)
Reply to: pers-e7pg3-1136053277@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-04-23, 11:22PM EST

I'm a BBW who can't be satisfied by anything less than monster cocks. Seriously, in the past I've had to get male partners to fist me just to get me off because their dicks were too small.

Before you get too excited and hit the reply button - EVEN SLIGHTLY ABOVE AVERAGE SIZED COCKS ARE TOO SMALL FOR ME.

I'm looking for the guys who have had problems with girls in the past because they're too big for them. I'm looking for guys who need to buy trojan magnum condoms.

If you're going to email me and go on about how huge you are and how you've satisfied so many girls because of your size... you're too small. If you're really the size of cock I want, you've had girls in PAIN when trying to fuck. You've had girls turn you down because your cock is too big. You've been frustrated because you can't get your size condom at the supermarket or even most sex stores.

And if you think I'm talking about length? Your cock is probably too small. Plenty of guys have long cocks. Vaginas aren't that deep, so finding cocks that are too long or long enough is pretty easy. I need THICK cocks.

If you've had trouble getting your cock into a girl, I want to hear from you.

And if you think that you're doing me a favour because your cock is god's gift? ... your cock is too small. Seriously. Guys with the size of cock I need have a lot of trouble because of it. They can't fuck most girls.

I don't care how old you are, what race you are, whether your disabled or not, or any of that crap. All I care about is your cock size.

The rules:

No condom, no sex.

No kissing.

Send me a photo of your hard cock, preferably next to something so I can guage its size properly (like a $5 note or a ruler or something).

No anal or oral. I lie there, you fuck my cunt until you come, the end. You are not under any obligation to make me cum.

You gotta be willing to share and be able to get it up with other guys either in the same room or the room next door - this will be a gangbang situation. One after the other until you're all done.

If I don't get more than 5 good responses it won't be happening.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1136053277

Re: Another thread about bagmans lovelife Reply #54 on: May 03, 2009, 12:54:24 AM
Wait... the girl actually went to Kyle's house?  I didn't know that. I didn't think people actually hooked up from CL, I thought it was just for fun.  Gosh! I feel foolish!

I think most of the hooking up takes place in cars and alleys and crap. So, good on Kyle for being a classy dude.

and by class i mean creepy.

Re: Another thread about bagmans lovelife Reply #55 on: May 03, 2009, 01:20:54 AM
This one is hilarious:
need thick cocks for possible gangbang - w4m - 25 (melbourne)
Reply to: pers-e7pg3-1136053277@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-04-23, 11:22PM EST

I'm a BBW who can't be satisfied by anything less than monster cocks. Seriously, in the past I've had to get male partners to fist me just to get me off because their dicks were too small.

Before you get too excited and hit the reply button - EVEN SLIGHTLY ABOVE AVERAGE SIZED COCKS ARE TOO SMALL FOR ME.

I'm looking for the guys who have had problems with girls in the past because they're too big for them. I'm looking for guys who need to buy trojan magnum condoms.

If you're going to email me and go on about how huge you are and how you've satisfied so many girls because of your size... you're too small. If you're really the size of cock I want, you've had girls in PAIN when trying to fuck. You've had girls turn you down because your cock is too big. You've been frustrated because you can't get your size condom at the supermarket or even most sex stores.

And if you think I'm talking about length? Your cock is probably too small. Plenty of guys have long cocks. Vaginas aren't that deep, so finding cocks that are too long or long enough is pretty easy. I need THICK cocks.

If you've had trouble getting your cock into a girl, I want to hear from you.

And if you think that you're doing me a favour because your cock is god's gift? ... your cock is too small. Seriously. Guys with the size of cock I need have a lot of trouble because of it. They can't fuck most girls.

I don't care how old you are, what race you are, whether your disabled or not, or any of that crap. All I care about is your cock size.

The rules:

No condom, no sex.

No kissing.

Send me a photo of your hard cock, preferably next to something so I can guage its size properly (like a $5 note or a ruler or something).

No anal or oral. I lie there, you fuck my cunt until you come, the end. You are not under any obligation to make me cum.

You gotta be willing to share and be able to get it up with other guys either in the same room or the room next door - this will be a gangbang situation. One after the other until you're all done.

If I don't get more than 5 good responses it won't be happening.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1136053277

Re: Another thread about bagmans lovelife Reply #56 on: May 03, 2009, 02:16:45 AM
you should go
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Another thread about bagmans lovelife Reply #57 on: May 03, 2009, 03:16:10 AM
Kyle should go to the gang-bang?  What, to clean up?

Re: Another thread about bagmans lovelife Reply #58 on: May 03, 2009, 03:24:19 AM

Re: Another thread about bagmans lovelife Reply #59 on: May 03, 2009, 05:46:42 AM
Good thing about Australian hook up sites have full frontal nudity and XXX content.

Re: Another thread about Kyle's Masturbation Orifices Reply #60 on: May 03, 2009, 11:55:37 AM
I put an add on craigslist. If it's good enough for tricky.....

Re: Another thread about Kyle's Masturbation Orifices Reply #61 on: May 03, 2009, 12:00:28 PM
"Let's do it! Or better yet, why don't I fuck your ass instead??? I'll be in ******, tonight for work, and I was just cruising CL thinking I'd love to meet a friend while I'm in town. I'm available tonight though Tuesday night. I'm 32 years old, 6'2", 210 lbs, tall, atheletic, discreet professional. Interested in getting together? You can come to my hotel tonight, or we can meet at your place, I'm pretty much up for anything."

Re: Another thread about Kyle's Masturbation Orifices Reply #62 on: May 03, 2009, 12:02:05 PM
I hope I'm only 210 pounds b ythe time i'm 32!

Then I can post about fucking people in the ass in my hotel room!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 12:02:27 PM by eitje »

Re: Another thread about Kyle's Masturbation Orifices Reply #63 on: May 03, 2009, 12:05:04 PM

Re: Another thread about Kyle's Masturbation Orifices Reply #64 on: May 03, 2009, 12:08:10 PM
"nice posting. did you end up finding anyone? i don't LOVE doing that but i like how kinky you sound.

are you single? sane? professional? real? chill?

would love to know more...****"

You should email that dude back, he sounds cool.
~

Re: Another thread about Kyle's Masturbation Orifices Reply #65 on: May 03, 2009, 12:08:56 PM
No. But I'll give Kyle the guys email!

Re: Another thread about Kyle's Masturbation Orifices Reply #66 on: May 03, 2009, 12:11:13 PM
ok, I have recived my first reply, before I can even see my add listed..... they want pics...theres a pic on the add.

and the second reply is a TS. Maybe it's the pic....
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 12:30:11 PM by homeless-joe »

Re: Another thread about Kyle's Masturbation Orifices Reply #67 on: May 03, 2009, 04:09:01 PM
Brook go with the vampire dude, think about it, even if he's nasty, after he sucks your pussy you will be immortal.  That shit would be too insane.
Pour the wine, hold the grind, quarter to nine, let's go.

Re: Another thread about Kyle's Masturbation Orifices Reply #68 on: May 03, 2009, 04:41:47 PM
She would have to drink his blood ?

Re: Another thread about Kyle's Masturbation Orifices Reply #69 on: May 03, 2009, 05:13:08 PM
I would never have random sex with some guy off the internet. If I were single, I'd get me a nice battery operated wiener.

There is no thrill in "maybe he'll beat me to death, maybe he won't" for me.

Re: Another thread about Kyle's Masturbation Orifices Reply #70 on: May 03, 2009, 09:24:37 PM
I would never have random sex with some guy off the internet. If I were single, I'd get me a nice battery operated wiener.

honestly, i think you're just as likely to have a one night stand you met in a bar beat you to death.

Re: Another thread about Kyle's Masturbation Orifices Reply #71 on: May 03, 2009, 09:24:58 PM
"39 yr old wm nice guy cute fun in sahpe athletic.  Would love to meet
and have surf the flow.
Can we meet tomorrow?  Or tuesday???

Hope to hear back"

Hear that guys? He's in sahpe athletic!

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #72 on: May 04, 2009, 04:10:15 AM
almost like I'm defloring you...

What, is he gonna replace the carpet with parquet?
Skybox, right up here in section La-Di-Dah.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #73 on: May 04, 2009, 11:51:03 AM
almost like I'm defloring you...

What, is he gonna replace the carpet with parquet?
I'm pretty sure Zoomie could do that for you, and probably at half the price (plus liquor expenses!).

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #74 on: May 04, 2009, 02:41:54 PM
I am bored. Somehow I got the idea that I should post an ad on CL saying I have my period and want to get laid.
-***"

Uhm, I think I'll go with "You're Welcome" for this one ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #75 on: May 04, 2009, 02:43:07 PM
I didn't want to drag you into my lame-ness.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #76 on: May 04, 2009, 04:46:31 PM
I met a guy off of okcupid the other night and I have noticed that when a guy says he is 5'9" he is really 5'6".  Fucking lame.  I made him meet my friend Marissa and I downtown for a laugh and I wore heels and he barely came to my chin in height.  Internet dating is shit.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #77 on: May 04, 2009, 04:47:19 PM
I think all of us have dragged the rest of us into our lameness.
~

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #78 on: May 04, 2009, 05:12:14 PM
Yeah, it's ok; afterall, you were lame enough to listen to my lame idea ...
LAME!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #79 on: May 04, 2009, 10:04:18 PM
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 10:06:25 PM by FAH-Q »
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #80 on: May 04, 2009, 10:05:40 PM
...ll

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #81 on: May 04, 2009, 10:07:02 PM
Cool J?

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #82 on: May 04, 2009, 10:09:16 PM
ah you jerk. you ruined my post!

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #83 on: May 04, 2009, 10:51:48 PM
Yes, but ladies do love cool James.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #84 on: May 05, 2009, 12:37:25 AM
w3rd
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Another thread about Kyle's Masturbation Orifices Reply #85 on: May 05, 2009, 07:57:43 AM

honestly, i think you're just as likely to have a one night stand you met in a bar beat you to death.

I wouldn't do that either. But, I did marry the last guy I met in a bar...there was no CL back in '95...

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #86 on: May 05, 2009, 01:14:05 PM
Yes, but ladies do love cool James.
So does Ed.

Ed Byrne - LL Cool J

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #87 on: May 05, 2009, 03:39:42 PM
Funny!

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #88 on: May 05, 2009, 05:30:35 PM
"Deep in fanny batter" ...
Heh ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #89 on: May 05, 2009, 09:47:20 PM
I met a guy off of okcupid the other night and I have noticed that when a guy says he is 5'9" he is really 5'6".  Fucking lame.  I made him meet my friend Marissa and I downtown for a laugh and I wore heels and he barely came to my chin in height.  Internet dating is shit.

That's smart. If you know you're going to meet the god damn person, IN PERSON, why lie?

Okcupid is free, right? I am not spending $50/month on some E-harmony cockamime. *Sigh* I just need to go out I guess and meet women in real life.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #90 on: May 05, 2009, 10:10:47 PM

Your loss.  Myself and the rest of the 5'6" men on this planet know how to please a lady.  We have to because we get so many fewer chances than tall guys do because of preconceived notions like yours.  He's only 5'6" but he probably could have torn you in two.  I'm just saying.  Next time you get a shot with a short guy, let him dip his hand into your cookie jar.  Maybe you won't be disappointed.  I've never gotten any complaints.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #91 on: May 05, 2009, 10:27:11 PM
Chad's lovestick is amazing!

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #92 on: May 05, 2009, 10:48:19 PM
"Hi,

Just read your ad. Still looking?  ;)  A little about me: I am French, 6 foor tall, blond and in good shape (or so I like tothink)  If you are interested, hit the reply button and let's see whereitgoes...

Frenchy

PS: I promise a longer email once I know you are for real."

Let's see WHEREITGOES!

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #93 on: May 05, 2009, 11:22:34 PM
Hehehe... *evil laugh*

I want a new friends - 21 (south austin)
Reply to: pers-u5tsh-1156560046@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-05-05, 8:09PM CDT

My name is boom. I'm an exchang student from Thailand for 4 month,I will come back in July.
I want to chang the great experience during I stay.
I want to find a new polite friend for suggest me everythings and take me travel around Texas.
But I speak English not well, if it's possibly can you teach me for English.
I hope to see you.

http://austin.craigslist.org/w4m/1156560046.html

Welcome to America! Oh what's that called in English? Oh that's a "cock".

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #94 on: May 05, 2009, 11:30:40 PM
Moron. She wants money for the Airfare. Why post so far in advance.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #95 on: May 06, 2009, 05:50:28 AM
Dude, that's a ladyboy.

Hit that shit, Kyle.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #96 on: May 06, 2009, 06:47:29 AM
That chick has a fucked up face.  I don't know if I can even condone you hitting that Kyle.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #97 on: May 06, 2009, 07:26:04 AM
I wouldn't hit that with either of your dicks

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #98 on: May 06, 2009, 07:45:02 AM
I haven't hit anything as ugly as her (and really, it's only the nose), but I've hit much fatter. 
~

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #99 on: May 06, 2009, 02:12:17 PM
That chick has a fucked up face.  I don't know if I can even condone you hitting that Kyle.
I haven't hit anything as ugly as her (and really, it's only the nose), but I've hit much fatter. 

I'm missing something, she really doesn't look that bad to me.. And by not bad I meant she looks pretty to me.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #100 on: May 06, 2009, 04:36:08 PM
maybe some of you can't tell, but that chick would totally have a moustache if she didn't wax/shave/tweeze it.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #101 on: May 06, 2009, 04:41:25 PM
That chick is fug. I would not hit it.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #102 on: May 07, 2009, 02:12:27 AM
Check it out! Another Thai in Austin.

My name is Lay. I am an exchang student from Thailand . I live here since March and will come back about July. I live here with my 2 loved friend that come together
I want to find a new good friend in Austin for my good memory, the first time in USA, the one who can suggest me everything.
I know I am not beautiful and speak English not fluent but I'm smily ,honestly,friendly and so fun
I hope to have a new good friend.
Lay,

http://austin.craigslist.org/w4m/1157904061.html

Hahaha their names are "Boom" and "Lay". Hmmm.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 02:14:02 AM by bagman »

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #103 on: May 07, 2009, 02:19:00 AM
How come they are always talking about coming back in July.  I think these are mailorder bride type chicks.  Maybe you should make one your bride Kyle.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #104 on: May 07, 2009, 02:41:15 AM
I'll pass.

I just want hot sex.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #105 on: May 07, 2009, 08:29:18 AM
Yeah, that first one is a man...the nose is too wide to be female.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #106 on: May 08, 2009, 01:42:50 PM
I dunno, Kyle; expand your horizons ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #107 on: May 08, 2009, 03:35:36 PM
I ditto the suggestion.  Maybe you will come off less creepy as "the gay friend".

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #108 on: May 08, 2009, 03:37:37 PM
Would it help in your case, as a female?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #109 on: March 31, 2024, 11:30:48 PM
I'm using mailcatch.com so I didn't see a picture.

Another:
"whats up hun, i'm ****** from ******.. i am very interested in your ad...i'm 26 yrs old ,italian male, very clean cut, 160 lbs, athletic build, handsome , calm and laid back and easy going person. i am down for some excitement as well. I also have nice lips and a gorgeous smile. I sent a pic, i hope that you like it. I have more to send as well if your interested in me. 
Honestly i feel i have something different to offer than any other men on here, so if you give me a chance you will see that and i promise you wont regret it.i look forward to hearing from you. So email me back as soon as you can or give me a cal at ********** so we can talk further and maybe take things from there.hopefully i will hear from you soon... "

"something different to offer" I'm thinking tranny??
Funny thing; it turns out that was in her wheelhouse ...
haha ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')