Quote from: banal
If the glove is thick enough I guess you wouldnt feel your hand. Though... It'd look like you were getting a handjob from Micky Mouse.

CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored (Read 17942 times)
I am bored. Somehow I got the idea that I should post an ad on CL saying I have my period and want to get laid. I do not actually want to have sex with a random CL person, I was just curious to see if a stranger would want to fuck a girl on the rag.

The ad (sounds a bit like me but I changed the details):

"Are there any guys out there willing to surf the crimson tide? I want to get stuffed up, but I have my period. It's a heavy day too.

Any takers? I can host.

I'm 5'5", 120lbs, brunette with hazel eyes. I'm very kinky too (and a real person! not a pro or a bot).

Looking forward to some fun!"

Replies:

"Hi. 29 6 2 190 6 and  love to fuck! White kinky guy holla back"
"Hey my name is ***** and im 21 years old.  I read your post and im definitely interested, and up for trying anything, so im sure me and you could have a good time together.  So email me back and we could talk more."

My personal favorite:

"hey its that time of the month huh??
i'll def fuck you bloody hole all night long,
hit me bac

-***"
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 01:15:22 PM by tricky »
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #1 on: May 02, 2009, 09:21:12 PM
Ewww.  You so dirty.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #2 on: May 02, 2009, 09:26:23 PM
Why? Like I said I don't actually want to hook up with any random CL peoples.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #3 on: May 02, 2009, 09:27:04 PM
No, I mean just for typing that.
~

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #4 on: May 02, 2009, 09:28:54 PM
Why? Like I said I don't actually want to hook up with any random CL peoples.  But I'd like to get to know that 21 year old.  Hot.
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #5 on: May 02, 2009, 09:30:01 PM
It's brilliant!

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #6 on: May 02, 2009, 09:31:46 PM
Well, no, it's not brilliant but I can't promise to ever produce anything brilliant ever... so... yeah. It's very slightly entertaining.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #7 on: May 02, 2009, 09:33:10 PM
I am bored. Somehow I got the idea that I should post an ad on CL saying I have my period and want to get laid. I do not actually want to have sex with a random CL person, I was just curious to see if a stranger would want to fuck a girl on the rag.

Thats all they really care about. Next time try posting something that doesnt mention sexand see how many guys suggest or imply they want to fuck.  Post in a different region though.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2009, 09:33:55 PM by homeless-joe »
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #8 on: May 02, 2009, 09:34:44 PM
Another reply:
"**** here how are you   would love to play an have fun   let me know  .not into games"

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #9 on: May 02, 2009, 09:36:06 PM
Brook is gonna paint the town red.
~

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #10 on: May 02, 2009, 09:39:12 PM
Another:
"Hello, my name is Kyle. SWM, 28 years old, live in Austin. I'm just a fun normal guy, work for a lawfirm, love going to shows and listening to music. 6" lovestick. I love menstrual blood. Please let me tongue your bloody snatch. I can host (I have my own condo). I can make you come several times. Let's meet up for drinks."
« Last Edit: May 02, 2009, 09:40:08 PM by tricky »

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #11 on: May 02, 2009, 09:41:00 PM
HAHAHAHA
cream filling for hollow victories

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #12 on: May 02, 2009, 09:43:51 PM
"Well when it comes to period sex, yes it tends to get messy...But at
least I know you'll never get dry, your walls will be extremely
moist...Plus I always like to think of it as role playing, almost like
I'm defloring you...Now you mention being very kinky, does that
include some backdoor action...By the way, I prefer hosting..."

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #13 on: May 02, 2009, 09:46:57 PM
This is why CL isnt an option for me.

http://brisbane.craigslist.com.au/w4m/

and this is why women will never bother with it

http://brisbane.craigslist.com.au/m4w/1118712201.html
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #14 on: May 02, 2009, 09:48:05 PM
there is something wrong with that bacon.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #15 on: May 02, 2009, 09:49:53 PM
Bacon! Gimme!
~

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #16 on: May 02, 2009, 09:51:20 PM
Someone thinks they are funny:

"i've always wondered what bloody snatch tastes like.

i have got a nice cock for your gaping red dwarf. the thought of blood running down my shaft turns me on more than the thought of fucking my neighbor's dog in the ass again; i'm tired of the yelping. one of these time's i'm going to get caught.

after we're done, i want to draw little nasty red drawings on your tits and back with the tip of my dick. i like bloody canvases. the heavier flow, the better.

- kyle"

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #17 on: May 02, 2009, 09:52:02 PM
o_o

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #18 on: May 02, 2009, 09:54:40 PM
Someone thinks they are funny:

"i've always wondered what bloody snatch tastes like.

i have got a nice cock for your gaping red dwarf. the thought of blood running down my shaft turns me on more than the thought of fucking my neighbor's dog in the ass again; i'm tired of the yelping. one of these time's i'm going to get caught.

after we're done, i want to draw little nasty red drawings on your tits and back with the tip of my dick. i like bloody canvases. the heavier flow, the better.

- kyle"

You forgot the picture!

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #19 on: May 02, 2009, 10:02:55 PM
I'm using mailcatch.com so I didn't see a picture.

Another:
"whats up hun, i'm ****** from ******.. i am very interested in your ad...i'm 26 yrs old ,italian male, very clean cut, 160 lbs, athletic build, handsome , calm and laid back and easy going person. i am down for some excitement as well. I also have nice lips and a gorgeous smile. I sent a pic, i hope that you like it. I have more to send as well if your interested in me. 
Honestly i feel i have something different to offer than any other men on here, so if you give me a chance you will see that and i promise you wont regret it.i look forward to hearing from you. So email me back as soon as you can or give me a cal at ********** so we can talk further and maybe take things from there.hopefully i will hear from you soon... "

"something different to offer" I'm thinking tranny??

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #20 on: May 02, 2009, 10:09:35 PM
These guys have no game in their responses. You have to be like WHAM and stun the girl into wanting to find out more.

Example:

The Ad:
I'm a sweet girl but feeling really worthless and suicidal right now. I really need to get out of this house or I'm going to lose it :( I'm sure most of you have lives and jobs to wake up to in the morning but if you're going to be up all night maybe you'd like to hang out. Do you have an abundance of alcohol that you're willing to share? If you do this for me, pick me up and get me drunk, I can at least promise that I'll be nice and a good listener (though most likely really shy) and I could give you a fantastic back massage if you like....

My response:
Hey! You're in luck - I have Monday off! :)

I'm still up, and fairly bored. I should be sleeping -- just got back from Tokyo today, and sort of exhausted, but I just can't sleep. And when I can't sleep... naturally my thoughts turn to craigslist haha.

Anyway, if you're up for hanging out let me know. I've got some wine, liquor, cable tv, two funny cats, a comfortable couch, and will make you feel less worthless and definitely not suicidal.

Picture attached - hit me back if interested, and we'll work out the details/I'll come pick you up.
If I don't hear back before within an hour or so I am assuming you're either asleep, committed suicide already (hopefully not haha), not interested, or already giving another guy a back massage and his place.

- Kyle

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #21 on: May 02, 2009, 10:13:38 PM
You call that stun ? I call that a shopping list reply.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #22 on: May 02, 2009, 10:14:00 PM
Wow Kyle, you're fucking smooth.
~

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #23 on: May 02, 2009, 10:15:27 PM
Hahahahaha fascinating. Strange how strong the sex drive is for males.

When I see posts like that I just assume they are, as some might say "taking the piss", or,
I might just think,

Either way, I just wouldn't be interested in responding.  But I actually do like sluts so go figure.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #24 on: May 02, 2009, 10:17:41 PM

I wasn't afraid to show her I thought her 'suicidal' crap was just a ploy for attention. It worked.

Just because I wanted to know -- I asked her how many replies she'd gotten and she said she couldn't count. So mine stuck out, brah.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #25 on: May 02, 2009, 10:23:07 PM

I wasn't afraid to show her I thought her 'suicidal' crap was just a ploy for attention. It worked.

Just because I wanted to know -- I asked her how many replies she'd gotten and she said she couldn't count. So mine stuck out, brah.

Maybe not the reply, but the shopping list it included, brah.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #26 on: May 02, 2009, 10:25:21 PM
yeah, good list of things you have at your apartment, and offering to drive.

that gets the 16 year olds every time.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #27 on: May 02, 2009, 10:26:29 PM
even though you said it wasn't just a ploy for attention, and that it looked like she really tried.
ah, fuck it.  revisionist bullshit.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #28 on: May 02, 2009, 10:33:06 PM
even though you said it wasn't just a ploy for attention, and that it looked like she really tried.
ah, fuck it.  revisionist bullshit.

You're falling off the wagon, in your buzzed-not-quite-drunk-yet, pre-stupor.

It's true. I banged a suicidal 18 year old, who posted an ad on Craigslist. She showed me the cuts on her left wrist (which she had covered up with a fabric bracelet thing -- I didn't think she was REALLY suicidal when I responded to her ad and picked her up). I thought girls just got antsy sometimes. I told her the correct way is to slice downwards, and not across... she laughed (and got my humor). I also told her about the Suicide Forest in Japan. See - I knew it was just a cry for help.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #29 on: May 02, 2009, 11:04:56 PM
To be honest, any reply that includes capital letters, proper punctuation and decent grammar stands out. Immediately offering up pictures is good, too, but it would seem too pushy to send out a reply with a phone number unless it was specifically requested in the original ad.