Quote from: hip
don't be such a smarmy little b-word. i think you might just be in need of the edward to your bella. someone in your life that you care about in a way that makes you want to wax your unibrow. AND that spot around your jaw that grows dark hair down from your sideburn area to your neck. don't forget that. guys don't like beards on their sexual partners. except danzig, but he's gay.

i just smoked a bowl while i composed this post so weed made me do it.

Everything You See Is From 15 Seconds in the Past, New Research Claims(Read 551 times)
Interesting Theory ...
... 15 Seconds may be a little much though
... but I kinda get it

BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

A lot of theories about how the brain works are, essentially, if we were trying to write a program to mimic what an animal does, this is what we would do. Smoothing data is something people do all of the time in statistics and image processing. Then they go hunting for some metric that makes their theory plausible.

I find it interesting, but at the same time I find it weird that people invest so much time guessing at how something might work. A lot of modern science feels way closer to the parable of the elephant and the blind man than anything else.

Well, it goes with a theory that when we talk and listen on a telephone, cell phones in particular, it's a second or so behind, but yet we perceive the conversation is exact real-time ...

It is fascinating though ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')