Jane Doe: dave do you like anal?
Jane Doe: i mean, receiving?
Dave Thrash: never have, but I'm young
Jane Doe: haha
Dave Thrash: well, you never know; i may go to prison one day ...
Dave Thrash: I won't be as bad off as baggie, but still ...
Jane Doe: hahaha

US Government BANS WeChat And TikTok As Of This Sunday (9/20/20)(Read 1386 times)
The restrictions targeting WeChat are more extensive. Beginning Sunday, it will be illegal to host or transfer internet traffic associated with WeChat, the Department said in a release. The same will be true for TikTok as of Nov. 12.

They will be completely illegal as of Nov.12

CNN Article As Well

BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: US Government BANS WeChat And TikTok As Of This Sunday (9/20/20) Reply #1 on: September 21, 2020, 09:19:17 AM
I think a judge has held this up.

It's also really stupid. How much of the US supply of electronics passes through Chinese factories, or factories in neighboring countries where China may have some ability to bribe or infiltrate their way in?

Certainly they could have backdoors put into all sorts of software. Maybe something coded into the BIOS. Maybe something electronically designed into the board. Or they could just figure out the same backdoors the US government uses. Or any of dozens of holes that hackers are constantly uncovering in software.

Really, it's just virtue signaling to his white, middle class Boomer base. They don't like the Chinese commies. And they don't like all of these little snowflake kids on their tik toks.

Re: US Government BANS WeChat And TikTok As Of This Sunday (9/20/20) Reply #2 on: September 21, 2020, 10:58:51 AM
All sorts of insidious "wares" built into hardware inside knockoff products and possibly even genuine items manufactured else ware is my nightmare. 
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: US Government BANS WeChat And TikTok As Of This Sunday (9/20/20) Reply #3 on: September 21, 2020, 04:49:30 PM
Well, cheer up!

Your own government is far more likely to use it against you than China!

Re: US Government BANS WeChat And TikTok As Of This Sunday (9/20/20) Reply #4 on: September 23, 2020, 12:53:58 PM
Agreed, but they aren't as likely to flood my shit with adverts.
the .gov can spy on me if they wish, I'm too old and broken to be any threat these days.

Re: US Government BANS WeChat And TikTok As Of This Sunday (9/20/20) Reply #5 on: September 25, 2020, 01:00:17 PM
They've also recently banned a few models of Chinese cell phones coming into the US market because they clearly had backdoors built into them ...
... The question is, who put them there?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: US Government BANS WeChat And TikTok As Of This Sunday (9/20/20) Reply #6 on: November 06, 2020, 09:19:55 AM
Ava, just by looking around it's yet one more thing the gubmihnt today was consistent with making shit about and then enforcing their own rules upon ...

"SMH*
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: US Government BANS WeChat And TikTok As Of This Sunday (9/20/20) Reply #7 on: November 06, 2020, 11:58:17 AM
Who is Ava?

Re: US Government BANS WeChat And TikTok As Of This Sunday (9/20/20) Reply #8 on: November 06, 2020, 11:49:10 PM
Autocorrect ....

"And ......
... just by looking around it's yet one more thing the gubmihnt today was consistent with making shit about and then enforcing their own rules upon ...

"SMH*
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: US Government BANS WeChat And TikTok As Of This Sunday (9/20/20) Reply #9 on: November 07, 2020, 02:29:58 AM
L O L

Re: US Government BANS WeChat And TikTok As Of This Sunday (9/20/20) Reply #10 on: November 07, 2020, 03:13:04 PM
Exactly ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')