Quote from: tricky
Or, you could submit some naked pictures of her to Suicide Girls, then she can become a Suicide Girl. Then you say, "Happy Birthday honey! This is your gift." Then you show her the naked pictures of her that are on Suicide Girls.

Misc Interesting Articles (For No Real Reason)(Read 38983 times)
Re: Misc Interesting Articles (For No Real Reason) Reply #210 on: January 20, 2015, 12:02:12 AM
Damn that's a good point.
No one mourns the wicked.

Re: Misc Interesting Articles (For No Real Reason) Reply #211 on: January 23, 2015, 01:31:28 PM
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 01:33:20 PM by Phaedrus »

Re: Misc Interesting Articles (For No Real Reason) Reply #212 on: January 23, 2015, 05:34:57 PM
Yeah, I thought both of those things too ...
First, did she climb up ...
... sometimes, depending upon how you climb up, you can't always go back down
(That's assuming it wasn't a fire escape she climbed up)
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Misc Interesting Articles (For No Real Reason) Reply #213 on: January 24, 2015, 08:07:00 PM
HOLY DAMN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEG-ly9tQGk

I wanna learn to shoot a bow now.

Re: Misc Interesting Articles (For No Real Reason) Reply #214 on: February 02, 2015, 07:46:31 PM
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Misc Interesting Articles (For No Real Reason) Reply #215 on: February 02, 2015, 09:45:56 PM
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Misc Interesting Articles (For No Real Reason) Reply #216 on: February 06, 2015, 02:42:15 PM

" 23 hours ago

This story was updated at 5:37 p.m. ET.

In a sad turn for the long-struggling electronics retailer, RadioShack filed for bankruptcy on Thursday, just days after the New York Stock Exchange started proceedings to delist its stock. The retailer will sell up to 2,400 stores. "

http://mashable.com/2015/02/05/radioshack-commercials/
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Misc Interesting Articles (For No Real Reason) Reply #217 on: February 06, 2015, 03:05:28 PM
Again?  Isn't this like, the third time?

Re: Misc Interesting Articles (For No Real Reason) Reply #218 on: February 06, 2015, 11:01:56 PM
Where they really went wrong is when they abandoned the entire concept of the store from the beginning of supplying basic electronic components for hobbyists and DIY'ers and decided trying to sell their overpriced consumer electronics as top of the line instead. This was far from reality. They could never compete in quality or performance in the open market. Their name brand stuff soon became a joke among the majority of consumers.

I have bought a few components from there over the past couple months but their selection is extremely limited and the prices pretty high. I have been a customer for many decades (since back when tubes were prevalent) but I think this may be the last go round for them.

Re: Misc Interesting Articles (For No Real Reason) Reply #219 on: February 06, 2015, 11:33:26 PM
HOLY DAMN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEG-ly9tQGk

I wanna learn to shoot a bow now.

I took two courses in archery in Jr college. I got solid B's in both classes but I was often distracted by the women needing help. LOL. (it was a long time ago)

I have an old wooden 60 lb Ben Pearson long bow.
I never practiced speed shooting but I have always put the arrow on the right side and cradled it with my thumb.

The old bow has no rest, just a leather wrap so supporting the arrow with the left thumb makes sense.
Grip looks much like this. It may have originally been called "the deer slayer" but I can't confirm this.

While I never made points with the instructor on style I did a fair job of hitting the bulls eye.

Re: Misc Interesting Articles (For No Real Reason) Reply #220 on: February 07, 2015, 04:14:09 AM
Noice.

Re: Misc Interesting Articles (For No Real Reason) Reply #221 on: February 07, 2015, 04:37:41 AM
Yeah this bow was already old when I was young.
Nothing like a modern bow.
But still effective if you can pull it back and hold it until release.

This is where the modern bows shine, with their cams and such you can have a 150 pound draw but only a 25 pound hold.
Once it is pulled back it is easy to hold.

Re: Misc Interesting Articles (For No Real Reason) Reply #222 on: February 07, 2015, 04:49:12 PM
http://weknowmemes.com/2014/03/15-shocking-truths-behind-what-cat-behaviors-really-mean/

http://www.cracked.com/article_20625_5-petty-arguments-you-wont-believe-have-scientific-answers.html/

... and past the TRS-80s and Tandy 1000's, I've never seens Radio Shack as a viable business structure
Their scanners and CBs were CLEARLY repackaged Unidens; and more expensive, at that ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Misc Interesting Articles (For No Real Reason) Reply #223 on: February 07, 2015, 05:42:43 PM
"Very nice butt, cat. Good Job"

Hahaha I do praise my cats for good use of the cat box. Those were hilarious.

Re: Misc Interesting Articles (For No Real Reason) Reply #224 on: February 07, 2015, 06:43:16 PM
Hey Phaedrus you may have noticed I talked up the benefits of modern bows, but in reality you could never do that type of shooting with a modern cam bow. They are great at throwing arrows at max speed but when pulling them back they go through cycles.

If you notice in the video this guy has a shorter version of my bow. All the cams and rigmarole are great for power shots but a plain old bow will never fail and is the only way to do speed shooting like this guy does.

Thing is you have to be strong enough to pull it back until you are ready to send it.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 06:46:10 PM by Tru »

Re: Misc Interesting Articles (For No Real Reason) Reply #225 on: February 07, 2015, 09:27:41 PM
Yeah, i figured that.  There's no way he could do half the shit he does in that video with a modern bow.

Re: Misc Interesting Articles (For No Real Reason) Reply #226 on: February 11, 2015, 03:20:16 AM
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Misc Interesting Articles (For No Real Reason) Reply #227 on: February 14, 2015, 03:32:10 PM
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Misc Interesting Articles (For No Real Reason) Reply #228 on: February 14, 2015, 04:29:28 PM
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Misc Interesting Articles (For No Real Reason) Reply #229 on: February 14, 2015, 08:48:21 PM
Hahahaha one of my biggest gripes back in the day was I always drove a huge car and did my best to park it properly, but the people driving the new little cars that should have been easy as shit to park were always parked fucked up. I mean geeze if you can't park that little thing then what are you doing on the road!

Re: Misc Interesting Articles (For No Real Reason) Reply #230 on: February 16, 2015, 06:02:29 PM
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Misc Interesting Articles (For No Real Reason) Reply #231 on: February 16, 2015, 07:37:59 PM

Re: Misc Interesting Articles (For No Real Reason) Reply #232 on: February 16, 2015, 07:45:09 PM
Back to the parking issue for a moment, today a guy came literally within a minute or two of having his shiny new Dodge Challenger towed at Starbucks for taking up two spaces. The call to the tow company had already been made.

Re: Misc Interesting Articles (For No Real Reason) Reply #233 on: February 16, 2015, 10:25:15 PM
More people should report it ...

This was posted by Daddy on FB:
http://justsomething.co/these-25-pictures-will-make-you-completely-re-evaluate-your-existence/
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Misc Interesting Articles (For No Real Reason) Reply #234 on: February 17, 2015, 12:49:04 AM
I liked the ninja cats link there better. Seen all the size comparisons many times.

Re: Misc Interesting Articles (For No Real Reason) Reply #235 on: February 17, 2015, 04:16:07 AM
Coincidently having A sign like that may get you detained, not for being homeless but for admitting an addiction. Something for which they can upon their discretion put you in a room for a period of time (for observation) and charge the public 1000's for your "distress."

Then they let you go and do it all over again.

Re: Misc Interesting Articles (For No Real Reason) Reply #236 on: February 17, 2015, 04:30:34 AM
Oh and shit, the video is better than the slide show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THxtcWNw3QA

Got to wonder how so many people across America could be homeless when there are so many abandoned properties. But most of them aren't really abandoned. Someone considers them his property and has the law behind him as well. But still there are millions of properties across the nation that actually are abandoned and assumed by the state.  (just because they can)

Re: Misc Interesting Articles (For No Real Reason) Reply #237 on: February 19, 2015, 05:57:59 PM
There's more abandoned homes than homeless people in lost areas nowadays ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Misc Interesting Articles (For No Real Reason) Reply #238 on: February 19, 2015, 06:19:45 PM
Exactly!

Must be something wrong with America somewhere.

Re: Misc Interesting Articles (For No Real Reason) Reply #239 on: February 19, 2015, 11:49:30 PM
Gee, I can't even begin to imagine what that could be ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')