Quote from: psychopathetic
Quote from: tricky
But Sarah and I don't have faggy sexual tension like you two. So that wouldn't make as much sense.
well, i suppose that depends on who you ask.

where did you go?(Read 14640 times)
Re: where did you go? Reply #60 on: March 16, 2009, 05:44:34 AM
I went to uni at Canterbury and kinda got stuck here. I still need to do my honors at Canterbury if i want to get into postgrad anywhere so there's no escape for the next year or two.

I don't really care about rugby, but it's amazing how much people here do. Depending on whether the Crusaders win or lose on the weekend has a real impact on the mood at work on Monday.  :-\

Re: where did you go? Reply #61 on: March 16, 2009, 05:51:13 AM
>>I don't really care about rugby, but it's amazing how much people here do.<<

Funny about people and sports isn't it? Kind of pathetic really.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: where did you go? Reply #62 on: March 16, 2009, 06:00:19 AM
Well, its a different kind of Rugby there... not that League stuff...

Re: where did you go? Reply #63 on: March 16, 2009, 06:32:49 AM
Could be worse, you could be one city further south
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: where did you go? Reply #64 on: March 16, 2009, 06:36:02 AM
>>Well, its a different kind of Rugby there... not that League stuff...<<

The comment was on organized sports in general, not rugby specifically.
Invent a team, con the public into footing the bill for a stadium then charge the fuck out of them for admission. Sure seems like a racket to me. But it's almost like religion to some people. 

Re: where did you go? Reply #65 on: March 16, 2009, 06:37:30 AM
right, so leave us in peace with our drugged players and shady politicians OK?
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: where did you go? Reply #66 on: March 16, 2009, 07:33:43 AM
ETA: It trips me out to think that some of you have kids now.
who has kids but psychopathic?

also, hi open24hours...
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: where did you go? Reply #67 on: March 16, 2009, 09:39:00 AM
who has kids but psychopathic?

also, hi open24hours...

well, i know of one other new addition but it's to someone who i don't think has come back to the board. if he wants to come around and tell his stories i'll let him. i'm not gonna spill it out for everyone to read. some people get really weird about their kids and the interwebs.
cream filling for hollow victories

Re: where did you go? Reply #68 on: March 16, 2009, 09:39:17 AM
Rebbie asked me to join her on another site, and I've been over there for a couple of years.

Stayed in contact with Innocuous / SolitaryVice through the years, got serious then didn't.

Toured the U.S., Canada, and a little of England with the band. Was picked up for a demo deal (and dropped) by Octone. Befriended a booker/mobster in NYC and accompanied them on money drops to Brooklyn Heights. Went to a bar called Boogaloo which looked like the Korova bar in Clockwork Orange and watched Oi Boys make out. Saw the biggest nipple rings in the known universe on a chick. Saved two people from drowning in the ocean while on tour in Virginia Beach. Got my tattoo I've always been bitching about.

I've been self-employed in one way or the other since the first l-g meet. Still laugh about the night Eric, Justen, and I went drinking and Justen thought there was a truck coming at him in the bar, and Eric pulling an Alex DeLarge and caning him in the leg on the way back. Also the night he was taped to his chair. Basically Justen in general for that entire weekend.

What else? Gotten laid, mostly by women. Been with a steady for over a year now.

=)

i am glad to see you.
cream filling for hollow victories

Re: where did you go? Reply #69 on: March 17, 2009, 09:20:37 AM
What else? Gotten laid, mostly by women. Been with a steady for over a year now.

Yikes!

You know that old saying "Once you go black you never go back"?

There's another one I just made up. It's "Once you go gay you stay that way".
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 09:21:40 AM by krapsna »
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: where did you go? Reply #70 on: March 17, 2009, 04:25:29 PM
TRANNYS!

Re: where did you go? Reply #71 on: March 17, 2009, 08:59:29 PM
Trannies don't count if you've never had sex with them.

If you HAVE fucked a tranny then yes that makes you gay.
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: where did you go? Reply #72 on: March 18, 2009, 01:36:11 AM
>>right, so leave us in peace with our drugged players and shady politicians OK?<<

NO!

There is a reason I have always pissed people off and it really seldom has anything to do with me. Funny the way some people feel so threatened over simple truths. (not a personal  attack)

Well Ok,  I mean I can't join you in your team spirit but then I don't really care, I see it but what the fuck do I know. maybe I'm just so stupid about sports that I don't understand?

Yeah, maybe thats it.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 01:51:56 AM by Tru »

Re: where did you go? Reply #73 on: March 18, 2009, 02:01:18 AM

Post-Op or Pre-Op?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: where did you go? Reply #74 on: March 18, 2009, 02:49:35 AM
Tru, I get what you mean and I still like sports.

Re: where did you go? Reply #75 on: March 18, 2009, 03:07:16 AM

Post-Op or Pre-Op?

yeah...

Re: where did you go? Reply #76 on: March 18, 2009, 03:52:14 AM
>>Tru, I get what you mean and I still like sports.<<

I completely understand Underclass. 

My parents loved wrestling even after it was proved to be nothing less than scripted entertainment.

Re: where did you go? Reply #77 on: March 18, 2009, 08:56:35 AM
Come on Tru, surely a man of your super intellect would be aware of the studies that show how sports fans hormones fluctuate with the ups and downs of their favorite teams.

Wins = feel good hormones + a testerosterone surge almost as strong as if they had participated in the event themselves.

Loss = depression hormones + drop in testerosterone levels.

Sports fans are connected to the game at a primal level.

If you ask me however, I think they suck and I can't possibly imagine financially supporting those bloated salaries.
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: where did you go? Reply #78 on: March 18, 2009, 10:10:45 AM
If the All Blacks win, the world is good and I want to make love to my wife. If they lose, I want to smash a hole in the wall, drunk a bunch of spirits and get laid before I pass out
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 08:13:48 PM by underclass »

Re: where did you go? Reply #79 on: March 18, 2009, 05:29:53 PM
I don't follow sports, but I see them as serving a useful function and I intend to make a study of them when I have some time. They serve a social function like smoking cigarettes in the cold outside of a building. Strangers bond over them and it's a good way to meet people your gut instinct tells you to hate. It's really kind of an amazing institution. I'm also a fan of having strong opinions about inane topics like who is going to win at the most godawful of reality shows (Shot of Love, Rock of Love, anything related to Flava Flav...). I can see getting into sports at some point even though I agree with you completely right now, Tru. I really can't be bothered with them right now.

Re: where did you go? Reply #80 on: March 18, 2009, 06:39:31 PM
If I didn't spend some of my time at work reading cnnsi.com, I would have absolutely nothing to talk about with the vast majority of my coworkers.  Not that I do a lot of talking anyway, but it does at least mean I can exchange a few pleasantries and not come off as a total lunatic.

Re: where did you go? Reply #81 on: March 18, 2009, 07:36:21 PM
Tru, I get what you mean and I still like sports.

Ditto. Although obviously I'm biased, but sports would rock even if they didn't provide me everything I have.

NFL draft is coming up in not too long. Yes, I'm obsessed.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: where did you go? Reply #82 on: March 21, 2009, 03:28:02 PM
Tried to find the darker side of the internets and failed. Worked and drank too much.

quit vices, got married, got a hobby, got crippled.