Quote from: Krapsna
Lucas had (the) Jonas Brothers (underwear) and I had Hello Kitty.

Current List: Most Wanted Criminals In America (America's Most Wanted)(Read 465 times)
It's interesting how it's changed, evolved, and sectioned out now (ie: adding cyber-criminals as well) ...
https://www.criminaljusticedegreehub.com/most-wanted-criminals-united-states/
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

In the first section, the rewards are way too low - am I ratting out someone who is on the run for 1st degree murder for $100K? Probably not.

The rewards on terrorists are weirdly high - you're telling me $5 million where most of these guys are living in countries with yearly incomes ~$1,000 can't get you information?

The cyber crime ones are kind of silly. Do they really think they're going to get members of the PLA? Is $50K going to get someone if you're running in circles involved in the types of cyber crime listed?

In the first section, the rewards are way too low - am I ratting out someone who is on the run for 1st degree murder for $100K? Probably not.
This, I agree with ...

The rewards on terrorists are weirdly high - you're telling me $5 million where most of these guys are living in countries with yearly incomes ~$1,000 can't get you information?
I've often wondered this as well ....
Then again, if it's because they are wanted for doing things that support whatever religion or belief(s) they collectively have; no ...

The cyber crime ones are kind of silly. Do they really think they're going to get members of the PLA? Is $50K going to get someone if you're running in circles involved in the types of cyber crime listed?
PLA is a great example of a group that's been around for years, and probably will remain so ...
... no matter vwhat the reward offered is

Same with "Anonymous" ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

I think the biggest issue with the terrorist pay outs is you would have to find someone who is willing to abandon their society entirely. $5 million is a lot of money, but you can't stay in some small Pakistani borderland anymore if you take it. You probably can't even stay in Islamabad. You have to want to leave.

And you have to trust the US that they're going to pay you & assist you in getting out of the country. The US's track record on leaving people behind to die isn't good in places like Iraq or Afghanistan; assisting the US can be a death sentence.

Wow; I didn't think of that ....
Fantastic point, indeed ....

Yeah, it's not worth it if you still have to live there ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')