Quote from: Tru
T%ha trixter always clues me inb bitchey noranga. Sher's ma soul mate.  hehehehehehehe

Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That(Read 13150 times)
Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #30 on: April 09, 2009, 09:48:02 PM
I've always figured if terrorists were serious about terrorist attacks against the USA, they'd just start bombing shopping malls and High School Musical: The Movie openings.  They're easy, unprotected targets full of people. 

Plus, since the US economy is based heavily on consumer spending, if people are too terrified to go shopping an economy that has been on the ropes for a while now might get knocked down.

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #31 on: April 09, 2009, 09:52:49 PM
I've always figured if terrorists were serious about terrorist attacks against the USA, they'd just start bombing shopping malls and High School Musical: The Movie openings.  They're easy, unprotected targets full of people. 

Seriously.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that notices these kinds of things.
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #32 on: April 09, 2009, 10:12:59 PM
Black September

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #33 on: April 09, 2009, 10:14:15 PM

Seriously.

We are supposed to believe they are too stupid to think of these things.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #34 on: April 09, 2009, 10:17:40 PM

Seriously.

We are supposed to believe they are too stupid to think of these things.

Exactly.  They ARE smart enough to think of these things.  Easy, cheap, awesome terror targets aren't being attacked.  Hence, I don't think there's a serious terrorist campaign against Americans.

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #35 on: April 10, 2009, 08:59:56 AM
http://edition.cnn.com/2009/US/04/07/pilot.stolen.plane/index.html

This guy figured out how to fly from Canada to Missouri.

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #36 on: April 10, 2009, 09:19:28 AM
Here's a conspiracy theory for you (you know who you are).

Everyone's out to get you.
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #37 on: April 10, 2009, 10:31:53 AM
WOOHOO!

I'm gonna be got!

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #38 on: April 10, 2009, 12:48:23 PM
He wasn't talking to you, Mosh.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #39 on: April 10, 2009, 01:04:59 PM
I think he's talking to his ribz!  ;D
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #40 on: April 11, 2009, 01:48:36 PM

Plus, since the US economy is based heavily on consumer spending, if people are too terrified to go shopping an economy that has been on the ropes for a while now might get knocked down.

Yeah man.. like every other day US drops missiles on Pakistan. We don't play no games.
TiCa LoCa 20 (8:48:24 PM): Ewlk Jerz stinks like bad eggs baby shyt and bad perm...

I agree. But, only when you are on the NJTP coming back from the NYC. The bay WREAKS

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #41 on: April 11, 2009, 02:05:33 PM
Normally I'd be a dick about something like this, but you seem OK for one of Dylan's friends. And it has not yet been established that you are unavailable for conquest.

For future reference: Bombs are dropped. Missiles are launched. Rockets are fired.

Thank you for your attention.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #42 on: April 11, 2009, 02:14:28 PM
What about the Cape Canaveral launches?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 02:15:59 PM by Doormouse »

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #43 on: April 11, 2009, 02:18:52 PM
Do you know the difference between a rocket and a missile?

Missiles are controlled. Rockets are just aimed and fired.

Cape Canaveral launches missiles, it doesn't fire rockets.

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #44 on: April 11, 2009, 02:33:17 PM
Booster Rockets ?
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #45 on: April 11, 2009, 02:44:44 PM
The word rocket can also mean a vehicle or object driven by a rocket engine.
Cape Canaveral launches missiles by firing rockets. The whole process is called a launch and the missile is often referred to as a rocket.

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #46 on: April 11, 2009, 04:26:43 PM
Incorrectly, but yes.

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #47 on: April 11, 2009, 04:46:43 PM
Booster Rockets ?

I welcome you to show me the steering wheel attached to those booster rockets.  :)

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #48 on: April 11, 2009, 04:48:02 PM

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #49 on: April 11, 2009, 06:50:45 PM
Slim Pickens. May his soul be at peace...

"What in the wide, wide, world of sports is a-goin' on here? I hired you fellas to get some track laid, not dance around like a buncha Kansas City faggots..."

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #50 on: April 11, 2009, 07:24:40 PM
Normally I'd be a dick about something like this, but you seem OK for one of Dylan's friends. And it has not yet been established that you are unavailable for conquest.

For future reference: Bombs are dropped. Missiles are launched. Rockets are fired.

Thanks for correcting me Mr. 4th grade english teacher.
TiCa LoCa 20 (8:48:24 PM): Ewlk Jerz stinks like bad eggs baby shyt and bad perm...

I agree. But, only when you are on the NJTP coming back from the NYC. The bay WREAKS

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #51 on: April 11, 2009, 07:28:35 PM
It might seem like English on the surface but it's actually a matter of engineering.

Don't be so cunty I was trying to help.

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #52 on: April 11, 2009, 08:43:09 PM
Ha :D

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #53 on: April 11, 2009, 10:38:52 PM

Amanda is my BCFF.
~

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #54 on: April 11, 2009, 10:57:47 PM
Conquested?
Childhood?
Cunt-of-a?

...Cute?

What's the C?

EDIT: ...British Columbian?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 10:59:00 PM by Doormouse »

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #55 on: April 11, 2009, 11:11:08 PM
Cyber
~

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #56 on: April 12, 2009, 11:43:18 AM

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #57 on: April 12, 2009, 12:14:51 PM
~

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #58 on: April 12, 2009, 12:21:24 PM

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #59 on: April 12, 2009, 12:22:09 PM