Quote from: Thrash
I'm just shocked that what I considered one of her dumbest posts ever, Sasha nomin ....
... oh, NM, I get it now

Twitter, Trolling, and other garbage(Read 519 times)
Twitter, Trolling, and other garbage on: September 19, 2022, 12:35:58 PM
I was listening to an episode of the podcast Blocked & Reported recently and they were talking about Kiwifarms. It was a pretty entertaining saga, covering trolling, excessively online people, doxing, drama queens ("they're trying to kill me" one minute and posting their location on their twitter account the next), and the like.

It's really weird listening to some of that and reflecting back to the earlier internet period. I think I had grown pretty tired of board raids, trolling, and the like by the time anti-social closed up shop. But to a large extent, that culture has become dominant in the US. There's a fair amount of reporting these days that's just quoting from Twitter. You have reporters at places like the Washington Post doxing people online, then whining when they get doxed or trolled online.

It's trolls all the way down now.

Re: Twitter, Trolling, and other garbage Reply #1 on: September 22, 2022, 08:45:04 PM
When we were doing it it was all "new" ...
There were similar articles written about us (specifically) ...

Now, what we started, is now commonplace ....

Congrats, World ...
It took you how many years to figure out that the internet in truly lawless?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Twitter, Trolling, and other garbage Reply #2 on: October 03, 2022, 05:58:27 PM
I'm a little surprised that it became so mainstream and people aren't bored with it.

I'm also disappointed that so many journalists have embraced being trolls over actually doing journalism.

Re: Twitter, Trolling, and other garbage Reply #3 on: October 12, 2022, 06:40:25 PM
Think of how entitled this latest generation or two is, doesn't it make sense that they would find this entertaining?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')