Quote from: underclass
it's that or allow immigrants in; this country will do ANYTHING to keep it's bloodline a pure mix of several other races

(attempted facebook status that apparently was too long): Si...(Read 7495 times)
Re: (attempted facebook status that apparently was too long): Si... Reply #30 on: December 18, 2009, 06:49:26 PM
*shrug*

I was taught there is only one God, all religions are just different ways of worshipping the same God.

The Romans seem a sure bet for hard drinks and soft women though.

Re: (attempted facebook status that apparently was too long): Si... Reply #31 on: December 18, 2009, 07:00:05 PM
There are as many Gods as people believe there are Gods.
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: (attempted facebook status that apparently was too long): Si... Reply #32 on: December 18, 2009, 07:03:05 PM
Lucas prays to me every night, but I'm an obstinate deity who ignores his pleas.

Re: (attempted facebook status that apparently was too long): Si... Reply #33 on: December 18, 2009, 07:56:31 PM
Oh stop picking on Luke and fuck him in his ass already...
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: (attempted facebook status that apparently was too long): Si... Reply #34 on: December 18, 2009, 08:33:37 PM
Oh stop picking on Luke and fuck him in his ass already...

Thanks for the concern, Zooms, but I'll be alright w/o buttsex this Christmas.
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: (attempted facebook status that apparently was too long): Si... Reply #35 on: December 19, 2009, 02:50:39 AM
He has never prayed for buttsex.  I will announce it to the world if he does, for I am a deity that is easily amused by sexual deviance.

Re: (attempted facebook status that apparently was too long): Si... Reply #36 on: December 19, 2009, 09:18:47 AM
my god rides a skateboard.

or silvia saint. I forget.

Re: (attempted facebook status that apparently was too long): Si... Reply #37 on: December 19, 2009, 10:30:28 AM
My god is a wagon fulla pancakes.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!