Quote from: BURNaMERICA
Quote from: 13chemicals
People are fucking morons for not understanding what a wet vac is.  We all know that wetbacks don't suck up mud, they wade through it in order to illegally immigrate.
Weve been having floods up in NE Tx. I wish they could suck up mud. Ill try to teach one, then we can start calling them wet vacs again.

Quotes of the week nominees ... Year of 2010 ...(Read 24590 times)
Re: Quotes of the week nominees ... Year of 2010 ... Reply #150 on: September 18, 2010, 11:55:50 AM
Mods
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: Quotes of the week nominees ... Year of 2010 ... Reply #151 on: September 19, 2010, 12:48:12 AM
Skins

Re: Quotes of the week nominees ... Year of 2010 ... Reply #152 on: September 20, 2010, 04:25:40 AM
Elitist fucks

Re: Quotes of the week nominees ... Year of 2010 ... Reply #153 on: September 20, 2010, 07:36:32 AM
Monkeys, monkey boys.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Quotes of the week nominees ... Year of 2010 ... Reply #154 on: September 20, 2010, 01:15:43 PM
Hey, at least he shared it ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Quotes of the week nominees ... Year of 2010 ... Reply #155 on: September 20, 2010, 06:48:10 PM
You guys really need 3 mods and a separate forum to administrate the actions of all 6 posters on this site?

Re: Quotes of the week nominees ... Year of 2010 ... Reply #156 on: September 20, 2010, 07:17:03 PM
yes, you pricks are hard work

Re: Quotes of the week nominees ... Year of 2010 ... Reply #157 on: September 20, 2010, 08:36:04 PM
Shut it, part timer...
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Quotes of the week nominees ... Year of 2010 ... Reply #158 on: September 20, 2010, 09:00:28 PM
Courthouse + Your eyesight + Female = Hooker that got off with a warning ??

Re: Quotes of the week nominees ... Year of 2010 ... Reply #159 on: September 21, 2010, 06:18:03 PM
You'd have to quote at least a [sic] of the question; no?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Quotes of the week nominees ... Year of 2010 ... Reply #160 on: October 06, 2010, 06:30:40 PM
If the glove is thick enough I guess you wouldnt feel your hand. Though... It'd look like you were getting a handjob from Micky Mouse.

Re: Quotes of the week nominees ... Year of 2010 ... Reply #161 on: October 29, 2010, 12:33:54 AM
Quote from: 'some guy on facebook'
Apparently, 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese. And there are 5 people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother Colin. Or my younger brother Ho-Chan-Chu. But I think it's Colin
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Quotes of the week nominees ... Year of 2010 ... Reply #162 on: November 23, 2010, 09:40:46 PM
The Empire Strikes back in D-Minor laying on my couch after drinking 7 beers in the sun at a baseball game earlier today

Hoth? What the fuck, I thought this was return of the Jedi, who the fuck mixed up my disks >> Luke got got by the monster! >> The first transport is away, go rebels. >> Cloud City? What the hell, I thought there were asteroids, maybe that bit comes later after Luke meets Yoda >> Darth Vader is Luke's father, Ben why didn't you tell him >> End credits, shit that was quick but not as quick as sex with my wife's gonna be in this state.

Re: Quotes of the week nominees ... Year of 2010 ... Reply #163 on: March 30, 2012, 02:03:07 AM
Wow, I have catching up to do here!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Quotes of the week nominees ... Year of 2010 ... Reply #164 on: February 22, 2021, 04:12:26 PM
No, trust me. You guys are the idiots here. There's almost no heroin in the North East. What you're probably thinking of is hash. It looks similar, but heroin will have a sweeter taste if you taste it with the tip of your tongue. If you see people injecting, it's probably insulin. Marihuana addicts have compulsions to eat and so this has led to a very large obesity epidemic in certain segments of the population. This leads to late-onset diabetes (or Diabetes Simplex 1uz9). These people aren't born diabetics, but they pick it up from other potheads as they gather for so-called "Dream Sessions" where enormous amounts of cannabis are consumed (often exceeding the LD150 mark) and then chocolatey foods are consumed. This is why marihuana addicts are often associated in the North East with brownies and fudge. Chocolate has natural GABA-inhibiting functions as well as caffeine and trace quantities of harmaline (also found in Ayahuasca vines if you read your Carlos Castaneda...)  This induces a trance-like state for the "Dreamer" and simultaneously destroys the kidneys - i.e. the main producers of endogenous insulin in humans. That's why you may be seeing drug-users with needles in their arms in the NorthEast that aren't actually heroin users.

This idea that "elbows" means marihuana is laughable.
Let me be quite clear: YOU DON'T INJECT MARIHUANA INTO YOUR VEINS.
I hope to fuck you guys are meta-trolling here...
Marihuana may be smoked, snorted, or used in a poultice and absorbed through the skin. Yes you could probably absorb marihuana through the skin at the elbow if you were so inclined. The active oils of cannabis are highly volatile and will pass through the cell-wall and into the thylakoid stacks of your blood vessels readily. Despite this, however, it is NEVER USED at the elbow as this would interfere with the use of the arm and with such high rate of absorption, the marihuana user will be compelled to seek food within minutes, making a poultice placed at the elbow a true inconvenience.
I realize this probably won't fit, but I felt like it needed noting as awesome.
I realize now, this post probably inspired CBD oil ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Quotes of the week nominees ... Year of 2010 ... Reply #165 on: February 22, 2021, 10:13:08 PM
Did you catch up sir?

Re: Quotes of the week nominees ... Year of 2010 ... Reply #166 on: February 23, 2021, 12:18:24 AM
Actually, I did add a few I missed; yes ....
And I still stand behind my other comment ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Quotes of the week nominees ... Year of 2010 ... Reply #167 on: February 23, 2021, 12:39:21 AM
That was a good thread.

Re: Quotes of the week nominees ... Year of 2010 ... Reply #168 on: February 23, 2021, 12:42:36 AM
It's funny as fuck ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')