Quote from: communist twat
I've been trying to grow them out for a couple of months now.. it's sad. ginger pubes are weird.

Pineapple Express(Read 2093 times)
Pineapple Express on: February 21, 2009, 04:59:24 PM
Kinda dumb. Kinda ridiculous. Kinda didn't really go anywhere much. But all that said, well worth a watch. James Franco pulls of a truly excellent loveable stoned idiot character, Seth Rogen plays himself (as usual), which would suck if you don't enjoy his schtick, but I do.

It's basically your typical Superbad/Knocked Up/40-Year-Old-Virgin Apatow movie. If you liked those, you'll like this. If you found those to be a little too "clever" for their own good, this isn't for you.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: Pineapple Express Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 01:52:48 PM
I liked it, it was absurd.
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Pineapple Express Reply #2 on: February 26, 2009, 02:13:50 AM
I liked it. 

I liked Zach and Miriam a lot more, though.

I groaned more than I laughed in Knocked Up because I think the casting of the female lead was terrible.

Re: Pineapple Express Reply #3 on: February 27, 2009, 01:40:37 PM
I don't think Apatow can do any wrong.

And WTF is up with the little respect that Forgetting Sarah Marshall gets?  That movie was fucking hilarious.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: Pineapple Express Reply #4 on: February 28, 2009, 01:31:09 PM
I still haven't seen Zach & Miriam or Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

And I couldn't agree more about Knocked Up. There were some really legitimately funny parts, but the chick was just AWFUL. I was rooting for her to have a miscarriage or something, I really didn't want Seth Rogen to end up with her, or even to have anything to do with her. Blech.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.