Quote from: banal
Vampires are not real Emp.
Quote from: Emperor Reagan
Yeah, neither do zombies or dragons or orcs or ghosts or angels or demons or anything else awesome.  Life is a big fucking disappointment. 

Random rants(Read 93780 times)
Re: Random rants Reply #60 on: March 25, 2009, 08:35:19 AM
"J" and I were catching a rockabilly show yesterday and this complete stunnah walked in. Total babe. "J" looks at her then at me and says "I want to kill her." I laugh and tell her I can see why.

do you wonder why we are insecure? because of asshole responses like that. when a girl says something like that to you it's because she want affirmation that you think she's beautiful, not that some other girl is hotter than her.

You can't actually TELL Kyle things.
He has to DISCOVER them for himself.
And then tell us all about it, like we've never thought about it or talked about it before.
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: Random rants Reply #61 on: March 25, 2009, 02:36:55 PM
Rant #5(?)

My goddamn coworker who talks to herself all the time. UGH

I never know if she is asking me a question or if she is asking herself a question. I've given up on caring one way or the other.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 02:39:39 PM by tricky »
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: Random rants Reply #62 on: March 25, 2009, 03:42:57 PM
Am I going to have to start stalking you again???

i dunno, probably! we have a pretty good ren fest up this way.
cream filling for hollow victories

Re: Random rants Reply #63 on: March 25, 2009, 07:12:02 PM
Beans! I am so there!
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Random rants Reply #64 on: March 25, 2009, 08:01:19 PM
Am I going to have to start stalking you again???

i dunno, probably! we have a pretty good ren fest up this way.

Didn't you work at a ren fest at some point? Or am I way off?
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: Random rants Reply #65 on: March 25, 2009, 08:07:17 PM
i did! for something like seven years.

Re: Random rants Reply #66 on: March 25, 2009, 08:12:55 PM
Put on a bustier and boots and I'll be totally at your mercy. Rawr!

Like there was any doubt...

Re: Random rants Reply #67 on: March 25, 2009, 08:13:22 PM
Yeah, I think I saw a pic of that!

Re: Random rants Reply #68 on: March 25, 2009, 08:14:01 PM
(A bustier and boots, that is, not Zoomie at anyone's mercy.)

Re: Random rants Reply #69 on: March 25, 2009, 08:31:42 PM
http://pics.livejournal.com/sarah_mascara/pic/0013c919/

this is from when i worked there, though not in costume. i don't know if i have any photos of me in costume anymore! pity.

picture's too big to post. ahh wells
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 08:33:08 PM by psychopathetic »

Re: Random rants Reply #70 on: March 25, 2009, 11:47:16 PM
"J" and I were catching a rockabilly show yesterday and this complete stunnah walked in. Total babe. "J" looks at her then at me and says "I want to kill her." I laugh and tell her I can see why.

do you wonder why we are insecure? because of asshole responses like that. when a girl says something like that to you it's because she want affirmation that you think she's beautiful, not that some other girl is hotter than her.

But what if she's not beautiful? I'd rather give an asshole response than lie.

Re: Random rants Reply #71 on: March 25, 2009, 11:55:24 PM
wtf, like you're not lying to her about everything else in your fucking non-relationship. a good lie would probably be a good idea.

Re: Random rants Reply #72 on: March 26, 2009, 12:12:22 AM
I didn't lie about shit! I told her in January I didn't want a relationship. She's the one who got all kinds of mumbo-jumbo about caring about me and crap inside her little head. Even with the truth, she still fucked me this weekend. She just can't get enough of the bagman dick.

2nd Rant:
Women always say they are looking for "honesty" in a man. Then they fucking bitch when you ARE honest.

Re: Random rants Reply #73 on: March 26, 2009, 12:18:58 AM
I will say that no one should ever dig for compliments like that if they aren't prepared to hear a possibly unpleasent answer. For example I'd never ask someone if my legs are better than Giselle Bundchen's (sp) because I know they aren't! Same thing.

Re: Random rants Reply #74 on: March 26, 2009, 12:28:03 AM
but, seriously, say you're at a place with a dude you're currently boning (be it in a relationship or not) and you suddenly find yourself wishing you were as pretty as that girl in the corner... if he picks up on what you're feeling or thinking and says something like, "yeah, she's way prettier than you," even if he is being honest, that's just stupid and rude.

i don't care if jessica biel walked into the room and stood naked on top of a table.. my guy i'm with better tell me that he likes me best.

Re: Random rants Reply #75 on: March 26, 2009, 12:35:15 AM
It would annoy me if a guy said that to me for sure. He'd probably not get laid for a while from me at least. But also I'm smart enought to not say that kind of stuff and usually aren't thinking such things either.

Re: Random rants Reply #76 on: March 26, 2009, 12:43:28 AM
Sometimes you can just choose to not really respond, too.  The comment mentioned here didn't necessarily require anything other than a grunt or an "eh," unless she started fishing harder for a complement.

Re: Random rants Reply #77 on: March 26, 2009, 12:44:33 AM
Sometimes you can just choose to not really respond, too.  The comment mentioned here didn't necessarily require anything other than a grunt or an "eh," unless she started fishing harder for a complement.

exactly. how hard is it to just ignore a cue like that? not that hard.

Re: Random rants Reply #78 on: March 26, 2009, 12:52:50 AM
Jessica Biel is pretty damn hot tho
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Random rants Reply #79 on: March 26, 2009, 12:55:58 AM
Jessica Biel is pretty damn hot tho

see? this is why you are not my boyfriend.

also because we are married to other people and live on different continents.

Re: Random rants Reply #80 on: March 26, 2009, 01:01:39 AM
If you are with a girl who demands you respond,  just point out something you don't like about her. <edit : "her" being the hot chick.>

(note : stick to mentioning hair, anything else is asking for trouble.)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 01:03:49 AM by homeless-joe »
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Random rants Reply #81 on: March 26, 2009, 01:13:17 AM
In life you should have learned by now that there is always going to be somebody bigger, quicker, taller, more musculer, tighter, stronger, or longer than you. It's a fact. Accept who you are and get on with living. Comparing yourself incessantly with others is a total and complete waste of time.

Psycho babe, you just completely validated and reinforced my first rant.

"...but, seriously, say you're at a place with a dude you're currently boning (be it in a relationship or not) and you suddenly find yourself wishing you were as pretty as that girl in the corner..."

Not a lot about me, bothers me. I mean shit, I was a 28 year old virgin. I got on with life. I am skinny, and short. I get on with life. It's just such a waste of time always wishing or wanting to be something you can never be. Just be realistic.

All that being said I would never say something as rude as "Oh, you're ugly" or "Lose some weight", etc directly to a woman. But if I get asked, I will answer. Honestly. I also admit my faults without much fear or rejection; I am totally not socially graceful. But for the 10 years I've been on this bitch, I've told you all how it is. Just living life, and reporting it.

3rd Rant
Running out of toilet paper at the most inopportune time.

Re: Random rants Reply #82 on: March 26, 2009, 01:57:35 AM
All that being said I would never say something as rude as "Oh, you're ugly" or "Lose some weight", etc directly to a woman. But if I get asked, I will answer. Honestly. I also admit my faults without much fear or rejection; I am totally not socially graceful. But for the 10 years I've been on this bitch, I've told you all how it is. Just living life, and reporting it.

Shit don't tell Dave that, he'll call you sad clown.  But I agree with just about everything in that post Bag.  Get out of my head.
No one mourns the wicked.

Re: Random rants Reply #83 on: March 26, 2009, 02:02:19 AM
Longstoryshort Bagman is a socially retarded little clown who knows nothing about how to treat a lady, which is why he'll probably end up getting AIDS off of Craigslist.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 02:03:27 AM by Wozzeck »
It's truly a shame I am no longer there to yell at girls to make out with you.

Re: Random rants Reply #84 on: March 26, 2009, 02:43:34 AM

Shit don't tell Dave that, he'll call you sad clown.  But I agree with just about everything in that post Bag.  Get out of my head.

I just say what I feel ...
... that, and I was WASTED!
It was still fun talking to you though ...

Meanwhile:
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Random rants Reply #85 on: March 26, 2009, 06:58:36 AM
Only two rules apply to this situation:

1. Fuckbuddies don't fish for compliments.
2. The most beautiful and important person in the world is the one you're dating.

Now you know, Kyle.

Re: Random rants Reply #86 on: March 26, 2009, 07:22:55 AM
Longstoryshort Bagman is a socially retarded little clown who knows nothing about how to treat a lady, which is why he'll probably end up getting AIDS off of Craigslist.

Quotebox nomination right here.

But I actually agree with bagmans post.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 07:23:45 AM by tricky »

Re: Random rants Reply #87 on: March 26, 2009, 08:43:05 AM
what, duder. if you're gonna post pregnancy pictures then at least post the ones where i look pregnant instead of just awkwardly fat. geez.

Re: Random rants Reply #88 on: March 26, 2009, 09:10:30 AM
i don't care if jessica biel walked into the room and stood naked on top of a table.. my guy i'm with better tell me that he likes me best.

while i understand your point, i would argue:  in that specific case, naked pictures of jessica biel standing on a table would be worth a LOT of money.

taking photos would be looking out for the livelihood of our whatever-it-is.

Re: Random rants Reply #89 on: March 26, 2009, 09:13:47 AM
And now that you're back, all you do is talk about you.  Hard to converse in the middle of a monologue.

I'm sad. I listen too.

why were you sad, baggy?  I WAS JUST BEING HONEST.