Quote from: Wozzeck
I suppose I could make you a happy little nightmare tree, if you want.

Hunter Biden(Read 745 times)
Hunter Biden on: December 10, 2020, 02:28:46 PM
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/09/justice-department-interest-hunter-biden-taxes-444139

Funny. Glenn Greenwald left the Intercept over editorial choices, including their decision to censor his Hunter Biden reporting. So now we have a clear example of Twitter/Facebook/many mainstream news sources censoring what was a true story in the run-up to the election. Guess that's really going to help them with all of the people that think they're censoring stories or publishing fake news, eh?

I'm still angry that the other Democratic candidates treated Biden with such kid gloves over Hunter in the debates. It was obvious his son was a scumfuck drug addict; Biden should've been raked over the coals over the fact that his dumbshit son was selling access and the "family brand" around the world.

Re: Hunter Biden Reply #1 on: December 12, 2020, 09:30:13 AM
Truth is, enough people wanted Trump out that they were willing to "overlook the shortcomings" ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Hunter Biden Reply #2 on: December 12, 2020, 03:22:16 PM
IRS fines Hunter $500,000
Hunter calls Joe, says, if you want to avoid a scandal ....
Fine is quickly settled.

Plus, you are right many people wanted Trump out but like the Donald I also question the outcome.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Hunter Biden Reply #3 on: December 12, 2020, 04:01:23 PM
I think hunter would’ve sunk Biden in the primaries. The Democrats did everything they could to make sure Bernie didn’t win the nomination.

In the general, I think the results are legit. A few hundred thousand votes in the swing states elected Biden; a few hundred thousand votes in swing states elected Trump last time.

With the economy in the toilet and Covid raging, it’s surprising that Biden didn’t have a bigger margin of victory. But Biden was a shit candidate. If Covid didn’t happen, Trump probably would have won.

Re: Hunter Biden Reply #4 on: December 12, 2020, 05:24:00 PM
I think I agree with that ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')