Quote from: Lucky
So, at the six-month mark, Baggie should buy her a little piece of jewelery with "cumbucket" engraved on it. You know, as an anniversary gift.

Banned from HF(Read 96143 times)
Re: Banned from HF Reply #270 on: August 26, 2009, 12:46:39 AM
you people pay to post at that eyesore of a site?

Fuck no!  The idiots donated.  I was there for ten years and didn't donate a red cent.  Fuck that -- the guy was getting plenty of revenue in ads anyway.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 12:48:03 AM by Pressed_Rat »

Re: Banned from HF Reply #271 on: August 26, 2009, 12:49:26 AM
OK who wants to see Aristartle in her underwear again?

That fucking ass-kissing whore...

No thanks.

What did she send pics to everyone?  Sad what some people will do for attention.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #272 on: August 26, 2009, 01:01:47 AM
Well, if you forked up the $15 USD, you got to have a cool avvy, of your choice, access to ALL of the "Free Speech" Forums, AND your very own, personal forum, where YOU are the Mod!

But THAT's not ALL!

You also got power-crazed Mods, that would careen through your personal forum, deleting and censoring posts, at whim;

you got to find out what the term "Free Speech" actually means to the Mad Scientist of an Owner;

AND, you got FIRST dibs on Unreasonable Banning, with no explanations, nor citations of "Rules" broken.

Oh, it was worth EVERY PENNY!   ::)
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 02:20:09 PM by fyrenza »
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: Banned from HF Reply #273 on: August 26, 2009, 01:54:26 AM
It costs $15 to post here after the first 60 days. Sorry not to mention this until now, paypal details will be forwarded soon
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 04:35:49 AM by underclass »
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #274 on: August 26, 2009, 03:32:25 AM
Well the mod who deleted my thread this time at least had the face to admit it was them when I asked them.

I wont be posting in that personal forum anymore.

You see, what has been done here is very similar to police tactics during demonstrations. If there is a gathering of more than 6 people in the one place or something stupidly small, it is deemed in the eyes of the police a crowd, and potentially there could be a 'riot'.

Their tactic in such instances is to 'disperse' the crowd, so they end up all going off in their own little groups.

This is exactly what has has happened to RT.

Now I have to pick and choose groups I like or don't like, I talk specifically here of the personal forums.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #275 on: August 26, 2009, 04:35:31 AM
It costs $15 to post here after the first 60 days. Sorry not to mention this until now, paypal details will be forwarded soon
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #276 on: August 26, 2009, 07:57:06 AM
Who said anything about moderators or free speech?

You are fucking crazy.  As always.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #277 on: August 26, 2009, 08:27:40 AM
That's it. I'm fucking turning off images.

Were you looking at the Disturbing Pictures thread?

Re: Banned from HF Reply #278 on: August 26, 2009, 09:31:41 AM
You know, I would just move here, but you see this is like the second flit I would have to have done. I got banished from another regime before I turned up at HF, and I had to spend time building up a reputation and getting to know people all over again.

I suppose I do have more of a head start here, but there are also just far too many cute young hippie chicks in HF for me to just desert it.

I'm really sick of getting posts deleted by mods though, I have told the mod of one of the personal forums I was posting in that I wont be posting there anymore, because I am just not putting up with even ONE deleted thread! If he ain't got a sense of humour then he can shove it where the sun don't shine.

Trouble is it's where most of the RT people are still posting.

Fucking cock muncher  >:(

Re: Banned from HF Reply #279 on: August 26, 2009, 10:03:25 AM
I'm really sick of getting posts deleted by mods though, I have told the mod of one of the personal forums I was posting in that I wont be posting there anymore, because I am just not putting up with even ONE deleted thread! If he ain't got a sense of humour then he can shove it where the sun don't shine.

You talkin' about the Fallout shelter?
I was hoping you were talking about EA.

OK who wants to see Aristartle in her underwear again?

That fucking ass-kissing whore...

No thanks.

What did she send pics to everyone?  Sad what some people will do for attention.

Sadly she only sent them to Zoomie.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #280 on: August 26, 2009, 10:09:28 AM
I'll leave it to your imagination.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #281 on: August 26, 2009, 10:14:12 AM
That's a yes then.

What a shame.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #282 on: August 26, 2009, 10:24:47 AM
Sorry, but I don't put up with thread deletions on a site that is supposed to be free speech.

If you want to make an enemy out of me, then delete my threads.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #283 on: August 26, 2009, 10:33:53 AM
That's it. I'm fucking turning off images.

Were you looking at the Disturbing Pictures thread?

If I look there, I deserve what I get...I was referring to the face-puking .gif in this thread. I don't like those gross surprises. It's like the boogeyman under the bed.

That 1 man 1 jar thing scarred me for life.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #284 on: August 26, 2009, 10:36:57 AM
I'm lucky, I never saw that jar thing.

I just had it described to me, in detail...

Re: Banned from HF Reply #285 on: August 26, 2009, 11:22:25 AM
If you want to make an enemy out of me, then delete my threads.

so this is what temptation feels like...

Re: Banned from HF Reply #286 on: August 26, 2009, 11:45:28 AM
You know, I would just move here, but...

You can play both places.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #287 on: August 26, 2009, 12:33:01 PM
I know that, but HF is high vol.

Or at least it was.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #288 on: August 26, 2009, 12:53:00 PM
Im not banned from HF, but Im taking a liking to this place more and more.
Sigh.. Its still not what cann.com was in its heyday. HF never was either.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #289 on: August 26, 2009, 01:01:20 PM
I know that, but HF is high vol.

Or at least it was.

Only in the Stoners' Lounge now, and former RT people are not very welcome there.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #290 on: August 26, 2009, 01:02:10 PM
Its still not what cann.com was in its heyday.

What was that like?  I never saw it.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #291 on: August 26, 2009, 01:24:01 PM
Man, fuck that place. You truly can say anything you want here. Watch.

THE OWNER OF THIS BOARD WAS A 28 YEAR OLD VIRGIN! HE LOST IT TO A FAT TEXICAN GIRL HE PICKED UP ON CRAIGSLIST!!!

Try that in Skippy's world... And as Krsna would say, both statements are equally true.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Banned from HF Reply #292 on: August 26, 2009, 01:26:25 PM
Yeah, I like this place. It pwns HF.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #293 on: August 26, 2009, 01:47:48 PM
BSR has gotten the boot now..

TPTB are destroying what once was a cool place in spite of all the bullshit..

Re: Banned from HF Reply #294 on: August 26, 2009, 01:49:13 PM
TPTB? Toilet Paper and Tuberculosis?

Re: Banned from HF Reply #295 on: August 26, 2009, 01:52:26 PM
The powers that be?

Re: Banned from HF Reply #296 on: August 26, 2009, 01:52:41 PM
Oh I get it. The powers that be. Skippy the kid toucher and his army of sychophancy.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #297 on: August 26, 2009, 01:53:58 PM
Oh I get it. The powers that be. Skippy the kid toucher and his army of sychophancy.

umm,, yeah them.. ::)

Re: Banned from HF Reply #298 on: August 26, 2009, 01:59:18 PM
You truly can say anything you want here. Watch.

That's kind of edgy, but he's going to know you are kidding, so I don't know if that should count.  It's more fun when you can be totally serious, like when I say that Pressed Rat posts some of the most pathetic, worthless, brain-dead, fucked-up shit that I have ever seen come from a human who is capable of typing complete sentences.  It would be a better use of his time to log off and fuck himself with a baseball bat.  The biggest waste of taxpayer money I have ever seen is when the American public school system taught him how to read.

How was that?  I've been wanting to say that for months.  ;D

BTW, BraveSirRubin is today's high-profile ban victim on HF.  :-X

Re: Banned from HF Reply #299 on: August 26, 2009, 02:03:37 PM
BSR has gotten the boot now..

TPTB are destroying what once was a cool place in spite of all the bullshit..

Dammit.  I posted too slow.

It looks as if they are almost going by a formula now.  If more than 50% of your posts were in RT, your head is on the chopping block.  It is also a war on humor.  If you have an edgy sense of humor, you're gone.

I am seriously not going to log on for a couple of days.  I can watch the bloodbath without logging on.  Posting anything at all there seems risky at the moment.  Somebody is on the rag, big-time.