Quote from: (_)_)===D
By "the beard is gone" you mean you kicked your old lady to the curb and are now openly gay, right?

Banned from HF(Read 96317 times)
Re: Banned from HF Reply #300 on: August 26, 2009, 02:05:38 PM
I wasn't kidding. That which I posted is documented fact. In fact, he BRAGGED about it.

As I've previously posted, in addition to lack of a ban policy, this site WELCOMES personal attacks, horrific and sexually perverted photographs, questionable local music and sexual harassment. But none of you seem to believe me.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Banned from HF Reply #301 on: August 26, 2009, 02:08:03 PM
they are getting rid of me by pure boredom. there isnt even anything worthy of trolling on there now..
 >:(

most of the RTers left are posting in daves forum and well,, its daves forum.. ::)

ho hum,, looks like i am a troll without a home..lol

Re: Banned from HF Reply #302 on: August 26, 2009, 02:09:49 PM
I'm not posting in Dave's forum. I'm boycotting the place.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #303 on: August 26, 2009, 02:11:20 PM
You're welcome here, Billy. Or you could start your own place for organic farming or off grid living or permaculture. Hell, I'd post there. Especially since I ain't going to doing none of that for another year at least.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #304 on: August 26, 2009, 02:14:24 PM
ahh well, im such a creature of habit. its hard for me to get used to new places..

time will tell.

ill be around..

Re: Banned from HF Reply #305 on: August 26, 2009, 02:15:05 PM
Cool.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #306 on: August 26, 2009, 02:23:54 PM
But none of you seem to believe me.

I believe you.  You think PR is going to be happy about my last post?  Hell, I haven't started a good flame war since the glory days of UseNet.  Feels like old times.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #307 on: August 26, 2009, 02:28:09 PM
most of the RTers left are posting in daves forum and well,, its daves forum.. ::)

Why is nobody posting in EA's forum?  She isn't nearly as much of a bastard faggot as Dave.

I think some people are just laying low, waiting out the shit storm.  When Skip is in a mood, it isn't smart to remind him that you exist.

You are posting here now, and you are getting responses.  What's the problem?  Sit back and relax.  Make yourself at home.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #308 on: August 26, 2009, 02:29:52 PM

Start a thread here!  Do you think we're going to shoot you if it doesn't get a lot of responses?

Re: Banned from HF Reply #309 on: August 26, 2009, 02:35:20 PM

Why is nobody posting in EA's forum?  She isn't nearly as much of a bastard faggot as Dave.

I think some people are just laying low, waiting out the shit storm.  When Skip is in a mood, it isn't smart to remind him that you exist.

You are posting here now, and you are getting responses.  What's the problem?  Sit back and relax.  Make yourself at home.

I'm posting in EA's forum.

tickertape_Desmond can kiss my ass.

I'm a two strikes as an asshat and your out type of guy.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 02:36:06 PM by mcleodganj420 »

Re: Banned from HF Reply #310 on: August 26, 2009, 02:36:29 PM
Well the mod who deleted my thread this time at least had the face to admit it was them when I asked them.

I wont be posting in that personal forum anymore.

You see, what has been done here is very similar to police tactics during demonstrations. If there is a gathering of more than 6 people in the one place or something stupidly small, it is deemed in the eyes of the police a crowd, and potentially there could be a 'riot'.

Their tactic in such instances is to 'disperse' the crowd, so they end up all going off in their own little groups.

This is exactly what has has happened to RT.

Now I have to pick and choose groups I like or don't like, I talk specifically here of the personal forums.

Holy CRAP!

Man, is THAT how our lives are going to be pretty soon?

And something else...  They harp on about the Nothing Illegal Rule,

BUT THE ENTIRE SITE IS BUILT ON A FOUNDATION OF DRUGS, DRUG Information and Druggie socialization!

i'm glad i'm out, and i'm glad they're erasing me from those boards.

Skip doesn't realize it yet, but he's inadvertently PROTECTING US ...
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: Banned from HF Reply #311 on: August 26, 2009, 02:36:46 PM

Start a thread here!  Do you think we're going to shoot you if it doesn't get a lot of responses?

Alright, I'll start a goddam thread already!

Re: Banned from HF Reply #312 on: August 26, 2009, 02:44:40 PM
You see, what has been done here is very similar to police tactics during demonstrations.

Um, OK.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #313 on: August 26, 2009, 02:46:14 PM
You see, what has been done here is very similar to police tactics during demonstrations.

Um, OK.

What's you point.
That's what happened!

Re: Banned from HF Reply #314 on: August 26, 2009, 02:56:12 PM
If you want to make an enemy out of me, then delete my threads.

so this is what temptation feels like...

Hahahaha!

That's kind of edgy, but he's going to know you are kidding

Who's kidding?

When Skip is in a mood, it isn't smart to remind him that you exist.

Man, how the fuck can anyone wanna post somewhere like that? Scurrying around, trying to avoid Gargamel. WTF?

Um, OK.

What's you point.
That's what happened!

Dude, it's a fuckin' message board! ::)

Re: Banned from HF Reply #315 on: August 26, 2009, 03:02:39 PM
Dude, it's a fuckin' message board! ::)

Some of these people have been online friends for a long time, and they don't want to lose touch.  I kind of understand how they feel, even though I've been there less than a year.  Some of the RT group is very tight.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #316 on: August 26, 2009, 03:07:49 PM
Yeah this is sort of the position I am in. I spent a good year and a half getting to know people in RT, I even supported the site, and then the owner comes along and does this.

And what, we're supposed to just sit back and saying nothing?

Also,

I'll probably hang around here, but really, I am not entirely happy about the posting of dodgy videos and stuff.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #317 on: August 26, 2009, 03:09:32 PM

Go suck a cock, faggot.  Go take a fucking diseased, AIDS infected cock up your shit-smeared rectum.

You truly can say anything you want here. Watch.

That's kind of edgy, but he's going to know you are kidding, so I don't know if that should count.  It's more fun when you can be totally serious, like when I say that Pressed Rat posts some of the most pathetic, worthless, brain-dead, fucked-up shit that I have ever seen come from a human who is capable of typing complete sentences.  It would be a better use of his time to log off and fuck himself with a baseball bat.  The biggest waste of taxpayer money I have ever seen is when the American public school system taught him how to read.

How was that?  I've been wanting to say that for months.  ;D

BTW, BraveSirRubin is today's high-profile ban victim on HF.  :-X

Re: Banned from HF Reply #318 on: August 26, 2009, 03:11:46 PM
I'll probably hang around here, but really, I am not entirely happy about the posting of dodgy videos and stuff.

There's plenty of that stuff that I don't care about looking at, but it's no big deal to me.  My scrolling wheel can get me past gross pics very fast.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #319 on: August 26, 2009, 03:13:04 PM
As long as nobody starts posting any pedo shit.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #320 on: August 26, 2009, 03:14:15 PM
Go suck a cock, faggot.  Go take a fucking diseased, AIDS infected cock up your shit-smeared rectum.

I thought you might come around this afternoon to show me some love.  :-*  This is actually more creativity and originality than I expected from you.

I'm liking this site a lot better than I did at first.  8)

Re: Banned from HF Reply #321 on: August 26, 2009, 03:14:50 PM
Some of these people have been online friends for a long time, and they don't want to lose touch.

The group we have here has been posting together since '98. I'm relatively "new" in that I only joined in '00. So trust me, I get that people wanna stick together.

But if Mosh & Thrash started running this place like that place is run, we'd leave and start a new board. Thankfully that ain't gonna happen, but it's worth remembering that a message board is much more about the posters than the board itself.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #322 on: August 26, 2009, 03:16:13 PM
As long as nobody starts posting any pedo shit.

That's illegal in most countries.  I don't know where this server is, but I don't think it's in Holland.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #323 on: August 26, 2009, 03:17:10 PM
Yeah this is sort of the position I am in. I spent a good year and a half getting to know people in RT, I even supported the site, and then the owner comes along and does this.

Also,

In the same post you're complaining about moderation and complaining about lack of moderation.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #324 on: August 26, 2009, 03:18:16 PM
You fags have bukkaked all over this already worthless thread.  Fuckers.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #325 on: August 26, 2009, 03:22:08 PM

Also,

In the same post you're complaining about moderation and complaining about lack of moderation.

What was done recently there can barely be called moderation, more like complete fucking bullshit.

And I don't really see myself complaining about either in that post, you obviously like to take peoples posts and twist them, and you like to troll a bit.

You remind me of odon actually.

That's my first impression of you.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #326 on: August 26, 2009, 03:22:30 PM
But if Mosh & Thrash started running this place like that place is run, we'd leave and start a new board. Thankfully that ain't gonna happen, but it's worth remembering that a message board is much more about the posters than the board itself.

I agree.  For some reason, only one person from HF (as far as I know) has left and started a new site.  Hardly anybody followed him because he was too far out there for most people's taste.  So this group has been feeling like they had nowhere to go.

I wish they would all move as a group and leave Skippy high and dry.  He wouldn't even miss them, so it would be a win for everybody.  He only wants members that conform to the hippy/peace/love/dreadlocks stereotype.  That isn't me, and that isn't most of the people I talk to there.  We're more of a random assortment.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #327 on: August 26, 2009, 03:24:15 PM
People who know each other that long should have each others' email addy or facebook page or ICQ number or some such shite. So this really isn't a valid argument.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #328 on: August 26, 2009, 03:25:21 PM
You fags have bukkaked all over this already worthless thread.  Fuckers.

Welcome to the dark side.  :)

Re: Banned from HF Reply #329 on: August 26, 2009, 03:26:49 PM
I agree.  For some reason, only one person from HF (as far as I know) has left and started a new site.  Hardly anybody followed him because he was too far out there for most people's taste. 

If you're talking about Michael/MissGoodyTwoShoes he didn't leave, he got banned.

If you're talking about FedUp he wasn't too far out for Skip to be the first guest on his first radio show.