Quote from: Libertine
I've recently acquired a webcam so if anyone wants to cyber let me know.
Quote from: banal
Sure ! no, wait... how old are you ?
Quote from: Libertine
There's grass on the field.

Banned from HF(Read 96330 times)
Re: Banned from HF Reply #450 on: August 27, 2009, 10:06:56 AM
for those wondering, i had posted under TazOut

thanks for clearing that up
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #451 on: August 27, 2009, 10:07:33 AM

Haha I knew it.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #452 on: August 27, 2009, 10:08:28 AM

thanks for clearing that up

NP

*high fives*

Re: Banned from HF Reply #453 on: August 27, 2009, 10:08:40 AM

He's just trying to kill his site, that's all. ;)

I'll be looking out for an Xmas card from Washington State Penitentiary hehehe.

PS Hiya Skipedo  :-*

Re: Dear former HF users... Reply #454 on: August 27, 2009, 10:14:37 AM
nah, they're boring and soft. First chance and they're goin' back to that epileptic up-chuck of a site..
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #455 on: August 27, 2009, 10:19:21 AM

and he is doing a very good job at it..  ::)

Re: Banned from HF Reply #456 on: August 27, 2009, 10:21:28 AM
Shall we offer to set up a busy forum for him?

Dunno, what should it be called? hehehe

Re: Banned from HF Reply #457 on: August 27, 2009, 10:29:08 AM

I think he wants to get the membership back down to just stereotypical hippies.  If that's true, almost everybody I know will have to go, if they aren't gone already.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #458 on: August 27, 2009, 10:32:12 AM
I know some of the hippies.And they saw thro him before we did.
Cult of Coolove is hardly booming LOL

The last wars I think involved hippies seeing what a shyster he was.

He's got other sites on the go now.Like one devoted entirely to jerking off.
How fitting....

Re: Banned from HF Reply #459 on: August 27, 2009, 10:35:12 AM

I think he wants to get the membership back down to just stereotypical hippies.  If that's true, almost everybody I know will have to go, if they aren't gone already.

Sample questionnaire...

Are you a hippie?
Do you wear tie dye?
Do you smoke pot?
Do you have long hair/dreads?
Do you believe touching children is free love?

If you answer 'no' to any of those, you are stamped REJECT

Re: Banned from HF Reply #460 on: August 27, 2009, 10:36:59 AM
Its obvious who the "guest" viewing this thread always is.

Sometimes it is me.  When there is little going on here, I keep the site open on a browser tab and work on something else for a while.  I didn't think it would cause a problem for anybody.  When things start getting more interesting, I log on and post.  I don't want to be shown as "online" when I'm not paying attention.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #461 on: August 27, 2009, 10:37:12 AM

The type of hippies he wants (I'm assuming 60s style hippies) do not have the internet. They don't care about foruming to other hippies in other countires and talking about bullshit.

I'm the same as you... If he wants only hippies I'm gonna have a full buddy list of banned members.

I wonder if/when I'll be banished.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 10:38:31 AM by LauraMay »

Re: Banned from HF Reply #462 on: August 27, 2009, 10:44:05 AM
Laura: Yes, Dean is registered here but Zilla is not.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Banned from HF Reply #463 on: August 27, 2009, 10:46:24 AM
I think it was someone from Holland(where he used to live), said "Skip is about as hippy as Hillary Clinton".

The hippy stuff from him is bullshit.Its just the facade.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #464 on: August 27, 2009, 10:46:58 AM
Sample questionnaire...

Are you a hippie?
Do you wear tie dye?
Do you smoke pot?
Do you have long hair/dreads?
Do you believe touching children is free love?

If you answer 'no' to any of those, you are stamped REJECT

Hahahah so true. Daisymae you're still there, aren't ya?

Laura: Yes, Dean is registered here but Zilla is not.

Ah I see. Thanks!
I miss their posts.

Re: Dear former HF users... Reply #465 on: August 27, 2009, 10:47:34 AM
If we can get Thrash and Buttshark to spit roast a few of them, they are OURS.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #466 on: August 27, 2009, 10:48:24 AM
Now what possible offensive thing could Daisey do to get banned? She's not even American.

Re: Dear former HF users... Reply #467 on: August 27, 2009, 10:51:53 AM
nah, they're boring and soft. First chance and they're goin' back to that epileptic up-chuck of a site..

See, thats the thing, we'll toughen 'em up...

Re: Banned from HF Reply #468 on: August 27, 2009, 10:52:27 AM
The type of hippies he wants (I'm assuming 60s style hippies) do not have the internet.

Most of those probably can't afford a computer.  Some don't even have electricity.  You don't move out into the woods to surf the web all day.  ::)

I'm the same as you... If he wants only hippies I'm gonna have a full buddy list of banned members.

He needs to change the name of the site.  "Hip" doesn't mean the same thing as "Hippie".  We were misled.

I wonder if/when I'll be banished.

Never.  You will just run out of people to talk to.  Not even Skip is heartless enough to ban a cuddly koala bear.  ;)

Re: Banned from HF Reply #469 on: August 27, 2009, 10:59:19 AM
Maybe they've discovered how to make computers out of wood shavings.. :-\

I read his rant the other day.When he took a good hiding in April.
Reading about how much he hates the attitude of the  "younger generation".
No wonder some of the  little kids didn't want his  candies afterwards.

Re: Dear former HF users... Reply #470 on: August 27, 2009, 11:02:18 AM
See, thats the thing, we'll toughen 'em up...

That's what I said...

If we can get Thrash and Buttshark to spit roast a few of them, they are OURS.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #471 on: August 27, 2009, 11:11:51 AM
Now what possible offensive thing could Daisey do to get banned? She's not even American.

Just making sure. I haven't seen her around as much... Like everyone else I s'pose haha.

By the way, Zoomie, very quick off topic question but what are those points? Is that some sort of rep system or something.....?  ???

Most of those probably can't afford a computer.  Some don't even have electricity.  You don't move out into the woods to surf the web all day.  ::)

He needs to change the name of the site.  "Hip" doesn't mean the same thing as "Hippie".  We were misled.

I joined the site because of the hippies, to be honest. Needed some stuff for an assignment and I genuinely like hippies.. I didn't expect to settle down in RT.  :o

Never.  You will just run out of people to talk to.  Not even Skip is heartless enough to ban a cuddly koala bear.  ;)

I have a feeling I will get banned. I don't mind either way, at this point.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #472 on: August 27, 2009, 11:14:56 AM
It's like Karma points back at HF. It means goatshit, we don't do popularity contests here. If someone is slagging you, you're loved. They're part of the software and they left em in. Sometimes they change to homo/hetero or Stud/wanker but they're meaningless in the big picture.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #473 on: August 27, 2009, 11:15:45 AM

Re: Banned from HF Reply #474 on: August 27, 2009, 11:35:47 AM
I joined the site because of the hippies, to be honest. Needed some stuff for an assignment and I genuinely like hippies.. I didn't expect to settle down in RT.  :o

I didn't plan that either.  I started in L&S, but now there is nothing left there but perv guys and spam hookers.  I don't have anything against hippies.  I would just look like a fool with long hair.  It doesn't work for everybody.

I have a feeling I will get banned. I don't mind either way, at this point.

IDK.  Like Undies said, somebody has to win this twisted game of Survivor.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #475 on: August 27, 2009, 11:59:59 AM
I'm still getting used to quoting.

I didn't plan that either.  I started in L&S, but now there is nothing left there but perv guys and spam hookers.  I don't have anything against hippies.  I would just look like a fool with long hair.  It doesn't work for everybody.

Exactly. The more interesting individuals, I feel, were located in RT. :(

IDK.  Like Undies said, somebody has to win this twisted game of Survivor.

We should place bets.

Out of the RT regs, who will survive?

Won't be me. I have no loyalties (subscription, etc), and skip doesn't know/like me.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #476 on: August 27, 2009, 12:08:51 PM
[
The type of hippies he wants (I'm assuming 60s style hippies) do not have the internet. They don't care about foruming to other hippies in other countires and talking about bullshit.

no thats NOT the type of hippies he wants.

i been there longer than anyone besides pressed rat was and MAYBE a couple more active posters and i disagree.

what skip wants is young  impressionable children that he can shove his politics and ideals on.

the fact is older hippy types tend to be very fiscally conservative and anti big government.

thats the thing about skip,he may have wrote a book depicting what HE sees as the quintessential hippy ,but the fact is,he himself was born a decade too late to have lived the movement.

i mean come on he was  9 the summer of love.

as someone who knows many MANY folks who were part of the movement that spawned the "hippy generation" i can say that they would have nothing to do with the place because its grounded in a illusion of something that never was and the people there focus on things that were a TINY part of what was important to that generation.

no skip doesnt want to cater to real hippies,if he did half  the forums there wouldnt exist and the ones that remained would be moderated a hell of a lot different.

and his membership would decline by 95% .. lol
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 12:11:35 PM by hippiehillbilly »

Re: Banned from HF Reply #477 on: August 27, 2009, 12:12:42 PM
no thats NOT the type of hippies he wants.

i been there longer than anyone besides pressed rat was and MAYBE a couple more active posters and i disagree.

what skip wants is young  impressionable children that he can shove his politics and ideals on.

the fact is older hippy types tend to be very fiscally conservative and anti big government.

thats the thing about skip,he may have wrote a book depicting what HE sees as the quintessential hippy ,but the fact is,he himself was born a decade too late to have lived the movement.

i mean come on he was  9 the summer of love.

as someone who knows many MANY folks who were part of the movement that spawned the "hippy generation" i can say that they would have nothing to do with the place because its grounded in a illusion of something that never was and the people there focus on things that were a TINY part of what was important to that generation.

no skip doesnt want to cater to real hippies,if he did half  the forums there wouldnt exist and the ones that remained would be moderated a hell of a lot different.

and his membership would decline by 95% .. lol

I'm just over the whole thing now eh... I just want to scoop up my remaining friends and move somewhere else haha.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #478 on: August 27, 2009, 12:21:51 PM
well, i mainly hung there because of random thoughts and the interaction with the regulars there in other forums. now all thats left of the regulars are the ones i cant stand and random thoughts is gone so i dont see me spending much time there.

kinda sucks because we do have a lot of time invested in my personal forum with the cabin thread,my projects and the garden thread etc. we pretty much did all that for ourselves,as a diary/journal of sorts. not so much for others.

kinda sucks the thought of leaving it behind so i dont see me completely quitting going there unless i am banned.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #479 on: August 27, 2009, 12:26:07 PM
well, i mainly hung there because of random thoughts and the interaction with the regulars there in other forums. now all thats left of the regulars are the ones i cant stand and random thoughts is gone so i dont see me spending much time there.

kinda sucks because we do have a lot of time invested in my personal forum with the cabin thread,my projects and the garden thread etc. we pretty much did all that for ourselves,as a diary/journal of sorts. not so much for others.

kinda sucks the thought of leaving it behind so i dont see me completely quitting going there unless i am banned.

It really does suck. He seems to have banned a lot of people who have donated in the past, and makes it shit for ones who are not banned like you.

I liked RT because of the same things you did. I still like some of the regs left, and I don't mind the SL but they seem a lil dopey hahaha.. It's just not the same.

I'm sorry to hear about all the effort you put into your threads. Of course it's not for waste or anything, but it would've been nice if the whole forum could've stayed the same.

What's done is done, I suppose.