Quote from: Sakhi
But if you have a birthday everyday you'll be really old...

Banned from HF(Read 96501 times)
Re: Dear former HF users... Reply #480 on: August 27, 2009, 12:43:47 PM
I think there is a much higher chance of the females sticking around.  If you're a guy than you gotta have some thick skin and a pair of balls to deal with our several years of brutal initiation.  Since I'm assuming that any guy who frequents HF must be at least a moderately large pussy, I doubt they will stay.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 12:44:30 PM by ChemCaterpillar »
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: Banned from HF Reply #481 on: August 27, 2009, 12:52:18 PM
ohh lawd, im puter illiterate.. well if i can figure it out i may browse more here and thus post more.

time will tell..

If you can't even figure out how to turn images off on a website or in your browser....well, than you need to just stop fucking using computers before you end up destroying them.
~

Re: Banned from HF Reply #482 on: August 27, 2009, 12:55:37 PM
I think it was at its peak some time last year.It was balanced.But Wankerman wanted to kill it.
RT had more persuasive opinion than him.And people there had begun piecing things together.

So he wanted to sow seeds of unrest.
He thought he'd have a "smokescreen" for the reason to kill it.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #483 on: August 27, 2009, 01:21:22 PM

If you can't even figure out how to turn images off on a website or in your browser....well, than you need to just stop fucking using computers before you end up destroying them.

ah well its ten years old and i aint killed it yet,i aint that concerned.

i know how to block individual images after i see them, just aint messed around with the thing enough to figure out how to block all images..

Re: Dear former HF users... Reply #484 on: August 27, 2009, 01:34:58 PM
I wouldn't count on that.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Banned from HF Reply #485 on: August 27, 2009, 03:54:21 PM
Dear LauraMay,

We have a post wanring system here. If you click reply, but somebody has beaten you...you get a lil red note tell you and the whole thread listed there for quoting. You'll figure out when somebody is typing at you....and next post is usualy a reply to above or off topic.

Heart Banal.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #486 on: August 27, 2009, 05:30:41 PM
I'm surprised I  never got banned... I think Skip may just want a piece of my sweet ass...  ::)

The thing is, a lot of these people will not stay here once bannings are lifted, RT is re opened and Skip gets off his period.

fuck you and your little dog too

Re: Banned from HF Reply #487 on: August 27, 2009, 05:40:13 PM
skip will never open random thoughts again nor lift any bans. i would be willing to bet on it,

Re: Banned from HF Reply #488 on: August 27, 2009, 05:50:33 PM
I'm surprised I  never got banned... I think Skip may just want a piece of my sweet ass...  ::)

The thing is, a lot of these people will not stay here once bannings are lifted, RT is re opened and Skip gets off his period.

Something tells me after 3 times, it's gone for good.  Who gives a shit anyway, why post at a forum that just keeps getting ripped away from you?  Fuck that.  This place is here.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #489 on: August 27, 2009, 05:57:25 PM
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 06:06:37 PM by Pressed_Rat »

Re: Banned from HF Reply #490 on: August 27, 2009, 07:03:45 PM
skip will never open random thoughts again nor lift any bans. i would be willing to bet on it,

Some of the bannings were only temp, like TCF.
fuck you and your little dog too

Re: Banned from HF Reply #491 on: August 27, 2009, 07:08:47 PM

Some of the bannings were only temp, like TCF.

wouldnt a temporary ban expire and not be lifted?

anyway i was talking about the permanent ones, not skippys lil "time outs" as he likes to call them..

Re: Banned from HF Reply #492 on: August 27, 2009, 08:26:49 PM
Dear LauraMay,

We have a post wanring system here. If you click reply, but somebody has beaten you...you get a lil red note tell you and the whole thread listed there for quoting. You'll figure out when somebody is typing at you....and next post is usualy a reply to above or off topic.

Heart Banal.

Thank you. Hey, what do you want to be called? I've got so many names for you I dunno what you prefer!!

I don't think I'll get out of the habit of calling Jai Jai and Kinky Kiny. I think I can call Bhf Bhf because that's what she was referred to as but still....

Re: Banned from HF Reply #493 on: August 27, 2009, 09:06:21 PM
He likes Brian and Cancer King.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #494 on: August 27, 2009, 09:27:31 PM
I'm thinking of changing my name.

that would fool the lot of yer
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Dear former HF users... Reply #495 on: August 27, 2009, 09:28:43 PM
nah, they're boring and soft. First chance and they're goin' back to that epileptic up-chuck of a site..

<<--- tankered
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #496 on: August 27, 2009, 09:30:58 PM
You've only done it like three times in 10 years...

Re: Dear former HF users... Reply #497 on: August 27, 2009, 09:31:47 PM
Right behind you Brah.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #498 on: August 27, 2009, 09:46:03 PM
and you was none the wiser

Re: Banned from HF Reply #499 on: August 27, 2009, 09:48:16 PM
Yeah Tibor came out of nowhere but I caught on. Eventually. Like two years later.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #500 on: August 27, 2009, 09:50:35 PM
it was fun when Fyre welcomed him to LG

Re: Dear former HF users... Reply #501 on: August 28, 2009, 02:24:16 AM
Cool beans, broheim.
~

Re: Banned from HF Reply #502 on: August 28, 2009, 03:28:54 AM
Just to make this all about me again, since I can't be bothered to actually read all the crap in this boring thread, I just love to point out that I've had several names over the years, but everyone mainly seems to just call me Si. Which is awesome. Cuz that's my name. Yay for 2 letter names!
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #503 on: August 28, 2009, 03:31:11 AM
Just to make this all about me again, since I can't be bothered to actually read all the crap in this boring thread, I just love to point out that I've had several names over the years, but everyone mainly seems to just call me Si. Which is awesome. Cuz that's my name. Yay for 2 letter names!

Fuck off, Chelsea fan

Re: Banned from HF Reply #504 on: August 28, 2009, 03:34:01 AM
Lately?

Re: Banned from HF Reply #505 on: August 28, 2009, 03:35:38 AM
kidding

life is good as a spurs fan after 1 week however. 4 wins and 14 goals, including beating Liverpool.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #506 on: August 28, 2009, 03:58:15 AM
Lately?
[/url]

Amy went to school in L'pool, and supports (super-mildly) Everton.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #507 on: August 28, 2009, 08:27:21 AM

Will you be keeping the gay pride avatar?

Re: Banned from HF Reply #508 on: August 28, 2009, 10:41:59 AM

Will you be keeping the gay pride avatar?

possibly

Re: Banned from HF Reply #509 on: August 28, 2009, 11:57:07 AM
I don't think I'll get out of the habit of calling Jai Jai and Kinky Kiny. I think I can call Bhf Bhf because that's what she was referred to as but still....
doesnt really matter; bhf works here because she has her original screen name.