Quote from: Zoomie
Ha! Well there ya go. Who's old now?
Oh right. Me.

Banned from HF(Read 96142 times)
Re: Banned from HF Reply #510 on: August 28, 2009, 02:52:15 PM
skips lost his fucking mind. this was his response to someone questioning his policy in the global warming section.

This is the Global Warming Forum. The Conspiracy forum is elsewhere.

Who's stopping you from posting your FREE SPEECH here?

So you have no right to complain. How many threads do you need on the same subject, eh?

Esp. when ppl are all saying the same nonsense.

It's all very boring, as are your insults to the webmaster.

You have disappointed me greatly with your ignorance and lack of thought and education about your planet (as have most of the posters here).

If you want to post global warming denying bullshit, there are a thousand websites where you can do it.

This site is for those who are hip (which means informed), and you are not. So you are on the wrong website.

i guess he wants a much smaller active membership.. ::)

Re: Banned from HF Reply #511 on: August 28, 2009, 10:32:36 PM
skips lost his fucking mind. this was his response to someone questioning his policy in the global warming section.

So you have no right to complain. How many threads do you need on the same subject, eh?

You have disappointed me greatly with your ignorance and lack of thought and education about your planet (as have most of the posters here).

If you want to post global warming denying bullshit, there are a thousand websites where you can do it.

This site is for those who are hip (which means informed), and you are not. So you are on the wrong website.

the idiot apologized to skip

fucking lame

Re: Banned from HF Reply #512 on: August 28, 2009, 10:43:39 PM
Funny how Skip, like many other uninformed people, are quick to label anything they don't agree with, or cannot refute with evidence, a "conspiracy theory."

I wonder if he would say the thousands of scientists who stand in opposition to the global warming hoax are conspiracy theorists, too.

Skip is one sorry little twit.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #513 on: August 28, 2009, 11:05:44 PM
Seriously, it's like...who the fuck has the same name as peanut butter?
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: Banned from HF Reply #514 on: August 29, 2009, 12:39:14 AM
Peter Pan?
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #515 on: August 29, 2009, 12:49:06 AM
But Peter Pan isn't real...he was just a figment of Michael Jackson's memory.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: Banned from HF Reply #516 on: August 29, 2009, 12:39:59 PM
Peter Pan Peanut Butter, wow, I wish we had that here.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #517 on: August 29, 2009, 03:21:36 PM
Peter Pan Peanut Butter, wow, I wish we had that here.

I can see the ad campaign now.

Skip's own peanutbutter spread.
Its nuttier than squirrelshit
And just the thing to be seen with in the playground.

Each jar includes a donation to the Phillip Garrido legal defence fund.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #518 on: August 30, 2009, 06:47:53 AM

Wow, that is nuts.
fuck you and your little dog too

Re: Banned from HF Reply #519 on: August 30, 2009, 08:49:58 PM
*joins the club*

Re: Banned from HF Reply #520 on: August 30, 2009, 08:52:20 PM
Welcome LauraMay!

And no matter what the little court jester drug addicts we keep around here have to say, you're welcome.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Banned from HF Reply #521 on: August 30, 2009, 09:25:03 PM
Oh, thanks! Haha I was actually talking about the "banned hipforum members" club, But I appreciate that.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #522 on: August 30, 2009, 09:36:57 PM
I knew exactly what you meant.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Banned from HF Reply #523 on: August 30, 2009, 09:57:52 PM
It's okay, this happens to me a lot. ;)

Re: Banned from HF Reply #524 on: August 31, 2009, 01:21:47 AM
Unfortunately, this is what happens to free speech sites.  People carry things too far, and moderation has to be increased.

Of note here is that moderation was not increased.  It's always been the rules around here to not post personal info like contact (phone, email, address) and name for folks that aren't you.

As for the rest of it, notice how the content was left alone, and the only thing being applied is an intrasocial pressure to not discuss these topics.

I know I'm posting about something from 8 pages back, I just wanted to point that out.  :)
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #525 on: August 31, 2009, 01:37:45 AM
That's it. I'm fucking turning off images.

Here's an excellent example:  folks are free to post their pics, and other folks are free to not look at the pics.  social moderation works best in small, democratic groups.

the internet is awesome for social studies!!!

Re: Banned from HF Reply #526 on: August 31, 2009, 01:40:59 AM
THE OWNER OF THIS BOARD WAS A 28 YEAR OLD VIRGIN! HE LOST IT TO A FAT TEXICAN GIRL HE PICKED UP ON CRAIGSLIST!!!

That's not factually correct, since Thrash is the owner of the board.

Bagman transferred the registration to him, geez...  I don't know how long ago.

But I got to hear the voicemail (or something) over Skype one night!  Thanks, Thrash!

Re: Banned from HF Reply #527 on: August 31, 2009, 01:41:56 AM
You're welcome here, Billy. Or you could start your own place for organic farming or off grid living or permaculture.

In fact, several folks here are interested in this.  Where's Lucky when you need him?

Re: Banned from HF Reply #528 on: August 31, 2009, 01:52:10 AM
Yes well unlike the lame-o's at HF, most members here have met, partied, broken bread and furniture together.

Yeah yeah, fat jokes are funny!  :P  ;)

Re: Banned from HF Reply #529 on: August 31, 2009, 01:55:08 AM
How the fuck should I know, I'm noob! ???

Rational Concept #1 - Read old threads at a new place.

The good news about forums which are online is that all conversations ar recorded for ever and ever, until something goes wrong.

So, while you COULD opt to say "I'm new, I don't know anything!", you could also take the rational approach (which, I might add, daisymae did) and READ BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR IGNORANT TRAP.

edit:  Leaving when you didn't get your way, however, was irrational.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 02:13:40 AM by eitje »

Re: Banned from HF Reply #530 on: August 31, 2009, 02:12:54 AM
And, to finish off my one-page wonder (har har), an honest compliment:

Good job, everyone, for keeping your HF stuff in one spot!
Also, good job to Zoomie for having the titular pleasure of keeping you all in line.  ;)

Finally, good job to me for working "titular" into conversation.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #531 on: August 31, 2009, 02:28:26 AM
edit:  Leaving when you didn't get your way, however, was irrational.

Pot calling the kettle black

Meaning:   Someone who faults another for faults conspicuously his own.
Example:   You think police should stop all those other terrible drivers? That's like the pot calling the kettle black!
Origin:   This expression dates back to the 17th Century. In ancient times, pots as well as kettles would likely be blackened over the open cooking fires of the day. The allusion is to the old household in which the copper kettle would be kept polished, while the iron pot would remain black. The kettle's bright side would reflect the pot. The pot, seeing its reflection, would thus see black, which would appear to be on the side of the kettle. The pot could then accuse the kettle of a fault it did not have. Source: Brewer's Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, 1870, revised by Adrian Room
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 02:29:13 AM by underclass »
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #532 on: August 31, 2009, 02:41:21 AM
It was more of a getting caught with your hand in the cookie jar thing than a not getting his way thing, from what I was told.

Or should I say, "got caught shit-talking the wrong girl behind her back"?
It's truly a shame I am no longer there to yell at girls to make out with you.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #533 on: August 31, 2009, 02:48:09 AM
It was more of a getting caught with your hand in the cookie jar thing than a not getting his way thing, from what I was told.

Or should I say, "got caught shit-talking the wrong girl behind her back"?

Oh, good lord, man!  No one has any idea who said what during that weekend except the people who were there.

Whatever stories anyone has heard are at best second-hand, and there's really no way to validate their veracity; the best you can do is a gut-check.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 02:51:22 AM by eitje »

Re: Banned from HF Reply #534 on: August 31, 2009, 02:50:29 AM
I was just teasing that you left for a while after said mess-up :P   Anything else noone gives a shit about. It's good to have you back now. You can punch me in the face in two months.
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #535 on: August 31, 2009, 02:51:33 AM
What I heard, I heard from the girl in question, who gets considerably more merit in my book than you do.
It's truly a shame I am no longer there to yell at girls to make out with you.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #536 on: August 31, 2009, 05:41:33 AM
I know I'm posting about something from 8 pages back, I just wanted to point that out.  :)

Necroposting is socially acceptable here?

Re: Banned from HF Reply #537 on: August 31, 2009, 05:48:13 AM
Its encouraged.

Knock yourself out.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #538 on: August 31, 2009, 05:57:44 AM
NotDeadYet?  Ever since i've been here, NecroPosting has been a semi-regular thing

(i don't look at OP dates, just blah-zoom into my replies, and, well, some of the posts were from WAY BACK...)

Also, some of the older members have made a comeback, so they could just be carrying on a convo from months to years ago!
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: Banned from HF Reply #539 on: August 31, 2009, 08:22:53 AM
*joins the club*

PM me he post link. I gota see what caused it.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.