Quote from: (_)_)===D
Sometimes the best way
to reply in a lame thread
is with the goatse.

Banned from HF(Read 96439 times)
Re: Banned from HF Reply #540 on: August 31, 2009, 08:27:37 AM
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 08:34:10 AM by NotDead »

Re: Banned from HF Reply #541 on: August 31, 2009, 08:36:31 AM
I know I'm posting about something from 8 pages back, I just wanted to point that out.  :)

Necroposting is socially acceptable here?

Sure!

When I first showed up (2 or 3 versions of the board ago), that was kind of how I got into the clique; I pulled up ancient threads and asked questions, or made comments.
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #542 on: August 31, 2009, 08:39:16 AM
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #543 on: August 31, 2009, 08:42:17 AM
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #544 on: August 31, 2009, 08:42:18 AM
your face!

Re: Banned from HF Reply #545 on: August 31, 2009, 08:43:38 AM
Will the rep war ever end ?
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #546 on: August 31, 2009, 08:48:26 AM
I think it has to, eventually.

I mean, who would still want to be an angry old man, posting mean things to people on the internet?

Re: Banned from HF Reply #547 on: August 31, 2009, 08:50:40 AM
yeah well fuck you
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #548 on: August 31, 2009, 09:26:00 AM
What I heard, I heard from the girl in question, who gets considerably more merit in my book than you do.

Of course not. Because said girl would never, ever lie!

And if you believe that, I have some prime swampland in FL to sell to you!

FACT: I would trust eitje with my life! He is just that kind of guy.
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: Banned from HF Reply #549 on: August 31, 2009, 01:10:34 PM
*joins the club*

PM me the post link. I gota see what caused it.

WTF?

Problem ?

That's the understatement of the week.   >:(

LauraMay has always been a very noncontroversial person online.  She gets along with everybody, follows the rules, etc.  Visualize a stuffed toy koala bear that walks and talks.

This is an all-time new low for HF.  Who would ban a teddy bear?

Re: Banned from HF Reply #550 on: August 31, 2009, 01:24:32 PM
So there was no need to quote me after all.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #551 on: August 31, 2009, 02:38:48 PM
You know I reckon the only reason that money scamming pervert hasnt banned everyone is so that he can nose in on the pm's for a while beforehand.

Why was LM banned?

I wonder if he's gonna invite me to join Loonlove.org, or was it Coolove.org?
Pervert scumbag...

PS I reckon Jai's days are looking numbered, now she's turned 16 LOL

PPS Zoomie, I will send u a pm.Sorry,been busy.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #552 on: August 31, 2009, 03:57:22 PM
Why was LM banned?

LM says she was given no reason.  My best guess - she was too tight with Enraged Angel.  EA was tossed yesterday.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #553 on: August 31, 2009, 03:59:12 PM
Doubtful.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 04:01:26 PM by banal »

Re: Banned from HF Reply #554 on: August 31, 2009, 04:04:18 PM
You have another theory?

Re: Banned from HF Reply #555 on: August 31, 2009, 04:12:03 PM
Banal, NotDead, what were your usernames in Skipedoforums?
(Assuming that isn't top secret ;))

What makes me laugh, is how Skipedo has kept some people there who've been saying exactly the same stuff as me.For even longer.

Have many people complained to Paypal about him obtaining money by deception.And soliciting money for criminal enterprises.

Its obvious the guy's more than just mental, he's just trying every throw of the dice to keep people quiet.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #556 on: August 31, 2009, 04:14:47 PM
You have another theory?

Caught talking about banned people/disagree in chat.

Just being somebodies friend can be enough to get you kicked, I guess, but that doesnt explain how im still active there.

I'm still not convinced she has been banned yet. Could very well of just gotten caught up in an IP ban. I know the IP bans at HF take out entire IP ranges.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 04:18:13 PM by banal »

Re: Banned from HF Reply #557 on: August 31, 2009, 04:20:56 PM
Historically, being someone's friend HAS got alot of people banned.

Other than pedos and a very small number of "oldtimers", the site has pretty much zero long term loyalty following now.So Pervoman just wants to find some way of clearing out pretty much everyone.One of his tactics was fostering in fighting.Now thats failing, he's having to adopt other approaches.

My big query is how many usernames does Stone actually have...

Re: Banned from HF Reply #558 on: August 31, 2009, 04:24:29 PM
My big query is how many usernames does Stone actually have...

Here or there ?

Re: Banned from HF Reply #559 on: August 31, 2009, 04:26:03 PM
both

Re: Banned from HF Reply #560 on: August 31, 2009, 04:28:38 PM
Why would Admin need alters to investigate the backscatter ?

Re: Banned from HF Reply #561 on: August 31, 2009, 04:35:49 PM
He wouldn't "need" aliases.
But if its all about money, "credibility", scummy tactics, lies and warped agendas, someone is gonna consider all sorts of tactics.

It must be pretty rare for a forum, it looks like most of the longest posting people seem to pretty much hate the guy.Hence his "no reason" bans.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #562 on: August 31, 2009, 04:41:35 PM
I wouldnt give reasons either. If your going to ban, why bother ?

Most of the sites traffic is one click anon. Most of the posts are from alters. I may not like the way he allows mods to mod or the branding of the site as 'free speach' but he DOES do some things correctly. Like not bothering with giving reasons for bans.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #563 on: August 31, 2009, 04:56:07 PM
But its hardly doing sthg right to ban someone's name and IP for no proper reason
especially if the person spent upto 50USD on his site, under false representations.

50 USD is alot of money for some of people.
PLus theyve expended time in building up journals, visitor books, many posts that might disappear etc.Thats a big "online identity" to many of em.

Yrs ago I thought he was a bully and a wankhead.Now .. well I know the truth is worse.

The alters is a very new thing, done by banned people wanting to get revenge.Not the longterm users thing.

Ofcourse now he wants pedos and junkies and kiddies going under aliases all day.
Established users would  just be there to give his sickoness some "credibility".

Re: Banned from HF Reply #564 on: August 31, 2009, 05:08:25 PM
Caught talking about banned people/disagree in chat.

The latest theory floating around is that they are going through PMs looking for discussions of other message boards.  There has never been a rule about that kind of content in a PM, but what does that matter when the admin is accountable to no one?

Of course now he wants pedos and junkies and kiddies going under aliases all day.

Where are all these kiddie pics that have been talked about so much?  I never have seen anything like that.  I wasn't looking for them, but I think I have explored the site very well.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #565 on: August 31, 2009, 05:16:59 PM
Oh wow, you're all banned form a freakin hippy forum.
Get over it.
Take a shower, get a job.
Relax.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #566 on: August 31, 2009, 05:18:04 PM
Youre from that forum.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #567 on: August 31, 2009, 05:25:20 PM
Youre from that forum.

If only I was THAT cool.....

Re: Banned from HF Reply #568 on: August 31, 2009, 06:37:06 PM
You could be if you show me your boobs...

Re: Banned from HF Reply #569 on: August 31, 2009, 06:58:15 PM
So if she's not from HF, which females are we missing from AS? Injektilo, the Aussie chick with the nice boobs who was in Japan and whatshername from Maine. And of course the really really harsh bitch who still blogs. Gotta be one of them.

I'm really bad with names today...

But I refuse to believe she's a fat blond chick with braids and a helmet like mine.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!