×

Quote from: 13chemicals
There are people here who steal bikes from hipsters and then sell them on Craigslist.  My friend used to punch hipster kids and take their Ipods.  Hipsters are easy to steal from.
Quote from: Wozzeck
It's like taking candy from an 18-35 year old baby.
Quote from: (_)_)===D
I never thought about how easy it would be to mug hipsters, but now that I think about it yeah... Like, it's probably really hard to fight back when you're under-nourished and wearing women's pants.


Substance abuse(Read 4724 times)
Substance abuse on: April 30, 2018, 07:58:27 AM
I just spent ten minutes looking for my left shoe. It was right there. LOL
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.



Re: Substance abuse Reply #1 on: May 01, 2018, 03:52:45 AM
I remember those days ....
I've been sober since 3/23/17 ...

I don't know how much longer I can deal with this ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')



Re: Substance abuse Reply #2 on: May 01, 2018, 11:22:42 AM
I stayed sober for 7 years, didn't help anything (well financially I suppose) and I had the worst gout flare ups of my life during that period.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.



Re: Substance abuse Reply #3 on: May 02, 2018, 08:26:54 AM
I'm not having any issues ...
... and a lot of things seem a lot better overall

That said; I still miss it!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')