Quote from: hip
don't be such u a smarmy little b-word. i think you might just be in need of the edward to your bella. someone in your life that you care about in a way that makes you want to wax your unibrow. AND that spot around your jaw that grows dark hair down from your sideburn area to your neck. don't forget that. guys don't like beards on their sexual partners. except danzig, but he's gay.

Free Lamination For Your Covid-19 Vaccination Card(Read 1818 times)
Free Lamination For Your Covid-19 Vaccination Card on: April 03, 2021, 03:45:09 PM
A number of companies have jumped in to offer free lamination. Staples is offering free lamination of vaccine cards for those who have gotten their doses, according to Jocelyn Moruzzi, a spokeswoman for the office goods retailer. The offer is valid at all of the company’s U.S. locations with the offer code 81450 and does not yet have an end date.

“Customers began seeking out ways to protect their COVID-19 vaccine record cards, knowing they will likely be important to have on hand in the future,” Craig Grayson, vice president of print and marketing services for Staples, said in an email Wednesday. “Leveraging our existing capabilities in store felt like a natural way to provide a free solution.”

People can also get their completed vaccine cards laminated for free at Office Depot and OfficeMax stores nationwide using the code 52516714 through July 25.

https://news.yahoo.com/know-vaccine-card-183758509.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=1_02
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Free Lamination For Your Covid-19 Vaccination Card Reply #1 on: April 03, 2021, 03:47:53 PM
Are there other benefits?

Yes. Businesses across the country, from bars to marijuana dispensaries, have been offering perks to those with a COVID-19 vaccination card. Krispy Kreme, for instance, said last week that for the rest of the year, it would give one free glazed doughnut per day to anyone who presents proof of a COVID-19 vaccination.

Michael Tattersfield, the company’s chief executive, told Fox News that as vaccinations have accelerated across the country, “We made the decision that, ‘Hey, we can support the next act of joy,’ which is, if you come by, show us a vaccine card, get a doughnut any time, any day, every day if you choose to.”
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Free Lamination For Your Covid-19 Vaccination Card Reply #2 on: April 04, 2021, 11:21:35 AM
Meh, I have never had a flu shot, been out in public every day since this started, have tested negative three times. I'm not at all sure I want this new shot.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Free Lamination For Your Covid-19 Vaccination Card Reply #3 on: April 04, 2021, 11:25:15 AM
I can see an opportunity for forgery though with the perks being offered. It's not like forging money.

Re: Free Lamination For Your Covid-19 Vaccination Card Reply #4 on: April 04, 2021, 11:42:24 AM
I thought that too ...
Especially with idiots posting their cards on social media ...
"Look what I got!"

Uhm, you got forged, motherfucker!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Free Lamination For Your Covid-19 Vaccination Card Reply #5 on: April 04, 2021, 12:36:42 PM
Makes me feel a little hinky that major corporations are promoting it.

Re: Free Lamination For Your Covid-19 Vaccination Card Reply #6 on: April 04, 2021, 10:26:13 PM
Well, it's ok ...
If you don't POST the card online ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Free Lamination For Your Covid-19 Vaccination Card Reply #7 on: April 05, 2021, 02:58:31 AM
I was thinking about something else.

Re: Free Lamination For Your Covid-19 Vaccination Card Reply #8 on: April 05, 2021, 01:35:34 PM
I wonder how many dopes will get their cards laminated after the first shot then turn up to get the second dose.

Re: Free Lamination For Your Covid-19 Vaccination Card Reply #9 on: April 05, 2021, 06:05:44 PM
Too many, I'm sure ...
I would hope they ASK THEM if they are getting another shot first ...
I would think that would be a standard question for those that are going to do the laminating ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Free Lamination For Your Covid-19 Vaccination Card Reply #10 on: April 06, 2021, 05:50:45 PM
Even my dumb ass ex was laughing about how people are posting their cards on face book. But she gets her info from the mass media, IE,. broadcast news. She was laughing because when people post the cards online it has ALL their personal information on it.

I really don't know what they look like and don't watch TV so I'm just interpreting for myself. Pretty self explanatory.

Re: Free Lamination For Your Covid-19 Vaccination Card Reply #11 on: April 06, 2021, 05:57:35 PM
Umm, when has anybody ever been given a special card for ANY vaccination?

It just seems like this is ALL a production, but I could be wrong.

Re: Free Lamination For Your Covid-19 Vaccination Card Reply #12 on: April 07, 2021, 12:17:55 AM
I still have a booklet from my doctor from when I was a kid. Public school required confirmation of vaccines and my dorm in college did too.

Re: Free Lamination For Your Covid-19 Vaccination Card Reply #13 on: April 07, 2021, 12:24:50 AM
I still have a booklet from my doctor from when I was a kid. Public school required confirmation of vaccines and my dorm in college did too.

Sure, but that was in records somewhere, you, or you parents might have been given a copy of the form, not an ID card like a drivers license.

But like I said I have no idea how this is being processed or the hype over it.

Re: Free Lamination For Your Covid-19 Vaccination Card Reply #14 on: April 07, 2021, 04:45:06 PM
Well, I got mine today either way ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Free Lamination For Your Covid-19 Vaccination Card Reply #15 on: April 07, 2021, 08:12:16 PM
Well shit man POST it ya vaxhole so I can see what they look like.

hehehe

Re: Free Lamination For Your Covid-19 Vaccination Card Reply #16 on: April 07, 2021, 09:28:52 PM
Mine is this:
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Free Lamination For Your Covid-19 Vaccination Card Reply #17 on: April 07, 2021, 10:18:00 PM
Yeah. Mine is the same except Maryland printed stickers instead of handwriting the lot number.

The card isn’t much different from the booklet I have, except it didn’t have lot numbers and I think the doctor signed it.

Re: Free Lamination For Your Covid-19 Vaccination Card Reply #18 on: April 07, 2021, 10:24:25 PM

Re: Free Lamination For Your Covid-19 Vaccination Card Reply #19 on: April 07, 2021, 11:05:55 PM
AARP?
Mine's not that ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Free Lamination For Your Covid-19 Vaccination Card Reply #20 on: April 07, 2021, 11:21:11 PM

Re: Free Lamination For Your Covid-19 Vaccination Card Reply #21 on: April 08, 2021, 07:12:41 PM
Oh ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Free Lamination For Your Covid-19 Vaccination Card Reply #22 on: April 09, 2021, 12:08:57 AM

Re: Free Lamination For Your Covid-19 Vaccination Card Reply #23 on: April 09, 2021, 01:37:52 PM
Oh...
That's what my card looks like ...

Hmmmm ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Free Lamination For Your Covid-19 Vaccination Card Reply #24 on: April 09, 2021, 05:11:56 PM
Hahaha

Re: Free Lamination For Your Covid-19 Vaccination Card Reply #25 on: April 09, 2021, 06:04:13 PM
Hey Thrash I've noticed a phenomenon in the comments section of youtube. I've seen at least a dozen different names posting random words as replies, usually less than a paragraph but each word spelled correctly. I have been blocking those people (channel blocker) for over a week because I thought it was just bullshit. Now I'm still seeing new names and posts and starting to wonder if these are actually different people talking in code to each other?

Of course it could be one guy with a program that makes accounts, creates screen names and just uses random words from the dictionary to create bullshit posts.

But why?

----edit

Oh and I have posted this as a reply twice to the person it was intended for, and it always posts but can't be found later. And I posted it at the top of the comments section same thing. But no comment's from youtube. 

Here is the text and my reply.
>>
Gregory T
5 days ago
The Bible was mathematically proven by Ivan Panin and has also been proven archaeologically, historically and linguistically.

Me, -  Ever heard of fractals? Mathematical "proofs" can be found in everything, even things that are seemingly random.  This moron may have dedicated his life to making up "proof" of his complete delusion but very few other's believed his bullshit had/has any validity, outside of religious fanatics  and those wanting to use his works to further loot and delude the people.

Do mathematics prove that aliens built the pyramids? Because what has been scientifically proven is that at no time were there ever any hebrew slaves in Egypt.

So the jews and old testament are complete bullshit, not a good foundation for your fabricated Christianity. Which btw the bible was fabricated and written by Roman politicians and jewish traitors based on collections of mouth to mouth folktales and fairy tales dating back over 6000 bc to invent a religion they had control over.

The entire story, the entire bible is plagiarized from hundreds of other cultures and fictions with a few actual historical facts thrown in to make it seem legitimate.<<

Now should that be deleted just to protect someones "sensibilities"?

Hahaha I bet this guy and everyone else pro religion on that thread are worshiping a blond haired blue eyed jesus.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 06:48:25 PM by Tru »

Re: Free Lamination For Your Covid-19 Vaccination Card Reply #26 on: April 14, 2021, 11:29:10 PM
Yeah, I mean, you can use ANYTHING to "prove a point"; even if there's no real point to be made ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')