Quote from: 13chemicals
I think I probably had more fun douching this morning than I would've had on that weekend va-ca.

I am not a birther,but(Read 21167 times)
Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #60 on: August 29, 2009, 11:15:56 PM
Also I heard he was a negro.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #61 on: August 29, 2009, 11:28:04 PM
Wow. And I thought I was acting as a non-participant in our government because it is oppressive and unfair.

I gotta rethink my position...
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #62 on: August 29, 2009, 11:28:32 PM
Over at that unspeak/type-able place  , there WERE some folks that wanted to see BOTH sides of the coin,

who stood up, represented, WITH articles/links from credible (although sometimes, "off MSM") sources,

and had solid arguments to back themselves up.

PressedRat was, and IS, one of those folks, as was, and IS, hhBilly.

There were several others ~ don't know where they got off to ~ wish i did ~ it was a GOOD combo of informational sources, allowing BOTH sides to be disCUSSed, and folks to make up their own minds about the IL/logic of it all.  OH!  And the feuds were HILARIOUS ~ much like here.

i take it y'all aren't all that "into" U.S. politics, and it IS up to you whether you want to allow Politics to be discussed in your house,

so die oh.
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #63 on: August 29, 2009, 11:34:36 PM
No, with few exception we're mostly left-leaning liberals who think it's all stupid. Nothing is ever going to get done, truths will never be told and promises will never be kept so why bother? One day they're gonna come to my door and I'll be loading everything I have while the family sneaks out the back.

It's not that I don't care. Ok, maybe it is. I read articles about interment camps and stockpiles of medicine for the elite and how the lunar landings were faked and rather than get upset or investigate further I just turn the page because I just.don't.fucking.care. I haven't paid nor filed any taxes since the millennium. I refuse to participate. I gave 13 years away for an ideal that doesn't matter, I should be exempt anyway.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #64 on: August 29, 2009, 11:35:29 PM
To Fyrenza: You all have presented your side of the coin here, and we've presented ours. We havent stopped you, but we have presented rational responses that seem to convincingly refute your points.

Just because we disagree with you doesnt imply we've shut you down. You're welcome to bang on it about ad infinitum if you like.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 11:38:21 PM by Mosh »

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #65 on: August 29, 2009, 11:36:52 PM
he has control of what they allow him to control. he has some reign as long as the agenda continues.

Yeah, they might allow him to choose what kind of coffee he drinks or toothpaste (probably with extra fluoride) he uses.  Other than that, he's a robot.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #66 on: August 29, 2009, 11:43:35 PM
To Fyrenza: You all have presented your side of the coin here, and we've presented ours. We havent stopped you, but we have presented rational responses that seem to convincingly refute your points.

Just because we disagree with you doesnt imply we've shut you down. You're welcome to bang on it about ad infinitum if you like.

What has been refuted?  We know Phil Berg is a jerk.  I'm not a fan of Phil Berg.  Still doesn't mean what he (and many others) claims is wrong. 

We know the system which has groomed Obama and guided him to where he is now, is doing everything to side with him and protect him from any information being released that might pose a detrimental threat to his already faltering credibility.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 11:44:38 PM by Pressed_Rat »

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #67 on: August 29, 2009, 11:51:40 PM
What Berg (and many other) claim is that they personally have no proof that Obama was born in Hawaii. They claim that unless he convinces them then he must be a foreign devil.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #68 on: August 29, 2009, 11:53:20 PM
Obama could snail mail his certified copied of his birth certificate to every address in the USA and there'd still be people who doubted it.

The point is that Fyrenza's implied accusation that somehow we have censored her in her quest to have her beliefs heard on the board. We have not. We have rationally counter argued against them.

To my mind, that is what is refuted.

As for PressedRat's claim that he doesnt care about the birth issue, I suspect he isnt being truthful in this regard, as if he didnt really care he wouldnt have bothered to post that video. He wouldnt have argued so much about interpretation of the Constitution, and laws governing citizenship.

Its one thing to believe what he does, but its inconsistent with his stated aim to bleat endlessly about it. Do something about it instead.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 11:55:41 PM by Mosh »

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #69 on: August 29, 2009, 11:54:05 PM
What Berg (and many other) claim is that they personally have no proof that Obama was born in Hawaii. They claim that unless he convinces them then he must be a foreign devil.

What do you mean?  Obama has provided no proof he was born in Hawaii.  If he possessed such proof, he would have shown his birth certificate by now.  I couldn't care less what the state of Hawaii says.

There is, however, many clues pointing to him being born in Kenya.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 11:54:35 PM by Pressed_Rat »

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #70 on: August 29, 2009, 11:56:14 PM

Nooo...  Not me...  i'm no Rep of anything ~ too stoned/distracted to "study" and remember most of it, unfortunately.

i DO have some notebooks, somewhere, that i started, but where, oh, where?
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #71 on: August 29, 2009, 11:59:10 PM
No, I am simply interested in knowing the truth -- not drinking the koolaid of a certain politician because I want to believe the nonsense he reads off his teleprompter while having blind faith in the Democrat vs. Republican sham.

But really, this issue does not concern me because it's only a very, very small piece of the puzzle.  Like I said before, if I thought the guy represented the best interests of the country and its people, I wouldn't care if he was born on Mars.

Obama could snail mail his certified copied of his birth certificate to every address in the USA and there'd still be people who doubted it.

The point is that Fyrenza's implied accusation that somehow we have censored her in her quest to have her beliefs heard on the board. We have not. We have rationally counter argued against them.

As for PressedRat's claim that he doesnt care about the birth issue, I suspect he arent being truthful in this regard, as if he didnt really care he wouldnt have bothered to post that video. He wouldnt have argued so much about interpretation of the Constitution, and laws governing citizenship.

Its one thing to believe what he do, but its inconsistent with his stated aim to bleat endlessly about it. Do something about it instead.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #72 on: August 30, 2009, 12:04:16 AM
But Rat, I thought none of it mattered? If he has no real power why does it matter if he was born in Hawaii or in Geeks huge asshole?

You can't say you don't care, that he has no power, then refure to drink his alleged kool aid. If he's just a pawn, as you say, it's irrelevant.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #73 on: August 30, 2009, 12:04:24 AM

As for PressedRat's claim that he doesnt care about the birth issue, I suspect he isnt being truthful in this regard, as if he didnt really care he wouldnt have bothered to post that video. He wouldnt have argued so much about interpretation of the Constitution, and laws governing citizenship.

Its one thing to believe what he does, but its inconsistent with his stated aim to bleat endlessly about it. Do something about it instead.

Nooo ~ NEVAH have y'all censored me, other than everyone being on the other side, which intimidated me, tbh, but NO CENSORSHIP.  Y'all have been up-front and honest with me, even when i was driving you crazy.

i just sort of gave up ~ there wasn't really anyone to talk to about it, and y'all agreed, so i STFU.

That vid is another one of those Tip of the Iceberg things.  When you start investigating the claims made (i.e. the Annenberg/ACORN stuff, again), and start seeing a pattern,

it sort of changes your overall view about what IS/HAS BEEN going on.

And y'all really ought to ask PR what he knows/believes, before you assume what he believes.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 12:09:01 AM by fyrenza »
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #74 on: August 30, 2009, 12:05:57 AM
What Berg (and many others) claim is that they personally have no proof that Obama was born in Hawaii. They claim that unless he convinces them then he must be a foreign devil.

What do you mean?  Obama has provided me with no proof he was born in Hawaii.  If he possessed such proof, he would have shown me his birth certificate by now.  He must be a foreign devil. I couldn't care less what the records from the state in which he claims he was born say. No proof would be adequate for me by this point.

There is, however, many a clue pointing to him being born in Kenya.
Fix'd
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 12:06:48 AM by Doormouse »

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #75 on: August 30, 2009, 12:13:32 AM
What Berg (and many others) claim is that they personally have no proof that Obama was born in Hawaii. They claim that unless he convinces them then he must be a foreign devil.

What do you mean?  Obama has provided me with no proof he was born in Hawaii.  If he possessed such proof, he would have shown me his birth certificate by now.  He must be a foreign devil. I couldn't care less what the records from the state in which he claims he was born say. No proof would be adequate for me by this point.

There is, however, many a clue pointing to him being born in Kenya.
Fix'd

That's so ...

POLISH of you
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #76 on: August 30, 2009, 12:14:23 AM
But Rat, I thought none of it mattered? If he has no real power why does it matter if he was born in Hawaii or in Geeks huge asshole?

You can't say you don't care, that he has no power, then refure to drink his alleged kool aid. If he's just a pawn, as you say, it's irrelevant.

It doesn't matter.  It only matters to this stupid discussion.  Yes, in the grand scheme of things it is irrelevant, because whoever THEY put in power will be working for them and not the gullible American public that votes for these jerks believing they represent their best interests.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 12:15:07 AM by Pressed_Rat »

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #77 on: August 30, 2009, 12:18:25 AM
And y'all really ought to ask PR what he knows/believes, before you assume what he believes.[/color]

No one is questioning Rat about his beliefs Fyre. I read his posts somewhere else for 5 years so I know what he believes.

I also know that it would take me 5 minutes to collect enough data online to develop a pattern that would prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the swallows that return to Capistrano actually control the prime interest rate.

And that would mean exactly bopkess.

That's Goat Shit for those of you who don't speak Yiddish.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #78 on: August 30, 2009, 12:23:14 AM
And y'all really ought to ask PR what he knows/believes, before you assume what he believes.[/color]

No one is questioning Rat about his beliefs Fyre. I read his posts somewhere else for 5 years so I know what he believes.

I also know that it would take me 5 minutes to collect enough data online to develop a pattern that would prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the swallows that return to Capistrano actually control the prime interest rate.

And that would mean exactly bopkess.

That's Goat Shit for those of you who don't speak Yiddish.

Errr,

Ummm...

Actually, that's BUPKIS...
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 12:23:47 AM by fyrenza »
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #79 on: August 30, 2009, 12:25:51 AM
Sorry, Zoomie.  Most of my research does not come from the internet.  I read books, many of which were written by people who are or were part of the global agenda and have openly disclosed information in these books which, at the time, they would have never guessed the public would ever have any interest in reading.  Is there a lot of bullshit put out there to muddy the waters and make so-called "conspiracy theorists" look like idiotic nuts?  Of course!  Have I been wrong before in the past?  Of course!  However, many of the things I was talking about 5-10 years ago have since come to fruition.

You don't see me talking about space aliens and lizard people.

Only the dumbest of Americans believe there is a difference between the two political parties and puppets like Bush and Obama.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 12:27:25 AM by Pressed_Rat »

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #80 on: August 30, 2009, 12:28:57 AM
The Romanization of Yiddish is very problematic so it is normally done by the Levinsohn protocols which is how I was taught.

You'll have to trust me. It's bopkess.

Rat, I never said any of your research came from the internet. Don't deflect by correcting things I never said.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #81 on: August 30, 2009, 12:29:47 AM
You implied that, and you know it.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #82 on: August 30, 2009, 12:35:54 AM
Wow. Paranoid much? I implied nothing. I openly stated how I could tie a pattern together and prove an impossibility and how I could do that, in a single sentence. And I was pretty explicit that I've been reading your theories for 5 whole years.

Tell me how you reached this conclusion.

Oh wait. You read into it what you wanted to see and immediately tried to convince everyone else that something unbecoming was going on.

Have you considered a new schtick? I've been reading the bold text for 5 years and I still see nothing. And I still don't watch TV, read newspapers and magazines, or participate in our government process. So my eyes aren't full of what you think.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #83 on: August 30, 2009, 12:55:39 AM
OK so the point I'm trying to make here is that for every point you make that something is going on I can make the opposite point and show as much data to back it up whether it comes from David Icke or Leo Tolstoy. I kept this conversation civil even though it's not required here. And I apologize for calling you insane. Also there was no need to drag friend Riley into this, he is got his own thing going on that has nothing to do with this.

You have no concrete proof, just a theory pieced together and I've watched you spin your tales. I'm unconvinced. Mostly because I'm going to live my life, as I often say "Stay white and die someday" and even if it were all true, it will have absolutely no effect on me. I know you believe that it will affect me, but you're wrong. I'm not going back to war, I'm not going to be either rich nor poor, and I'm not listening to what my elected officials are telling me. And those are MY choices, not the choices of 6000 faceless men.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #84 on: August 30, 2009, 09:04:00 AM
Also I heard he was a negro.

for the record he is mulatto..

if i was a black man i  would be irritated that folks keep calling him negro..

what happens when the first real black man becomes president? he will be shit outta luck all because some half breed zebra  claimed to be black..

nope i  cant in good conscious call him a negro..

mulatto it is..

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #85 on: August 30, 2009, 12:31:49 PM
Yeah, he's no more black than he is white.  However, it works better in the game of politics to simply call him "black."  It's easier to play the race card that way and demonize anyone that's critical of "his" policies as being racist.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 12:32:56 PM by Pressed_Rat »

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #86 on: August 30, 2009, 02:12:55 PM
Saying you're black sounds better than 'half breed zebra'.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #87 on: August 30, 2009, 02:35:16 PM

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #88 on: August 30, 2009, 02:52:18 PM
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #89 on: August 30, 2009, 03:09:39 PM
i don't believe hhBill is a racist;

however, THAT is way some "rednecks" think, and act.

It IS amazing, in a horrible sort of way,

but y'all have accused him of BEING a "hillbilly person," and i suspect that he is playing out the stereotype, tongue-in-cheek, for y'all.

Either that,

or he really IS a redneck hillbilly,

and, well,

<~ STFU'ing
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 03:10:09 PM by fyrenza »
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity