Quote from: 13chemicals
Drink beer all day, chase it with an irish car bomb, then do a rail, and you will have unforgettable diarrhea.

Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up(Read 24774 times)
Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up on: June 22, 2012, 01:26:54 AM
Well, I decided to come back earlier than I thought I would. A two week break from this place was all that I really needed.

I'll post more tomorrow, but I have a date this Saturday with a girl I've been talking to for the past week on OKC. I feel like I'm in some sort of competition with tricky now and it got me fired up reading that she was going on OKC dates. So I actually applied myself and worked at getting a date, and am amazed at how easy it was to score a date. Not only that, but I am talking with two other chicks and I may ask one of them out as well.

Quick and dirty: 28, blonde, petite, tattoos, sweet, similar taste in music and film, smart,

Hellz to the yeah. I'm pondering posting a photo of her.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 08:11:38 AM
Whoa... Flashback. Sorry.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 02:15:46 PM
She's a "hook up", not a date for a "girlfriend"; drain your balls and move on ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #3 on: June 23, 2012, 12:17:09 AM
Ok, so more developments today.

Last Saturday I started talking with her and got her number by Thursday, and she texted me a photo of her Thursday. Her OkCupid profile has a photo of downtown Austin and not any of her. In her profile it said if you really want to get to know me ask me for my photo and I'll give it to you. Cool, so she's shy I thought.

I thought she looks cute in her photo and my boss agrees (he might as well be a member of L-G - I tell him every sordid detail I share with you guys). So I found out her first and middle names (her profile name on OKC is actually her middle name and I thought it was her first name). At work today I tried to do a little cyberstalking using her first and middle names and didn't find jack. After I told my boss, he laughed and literally 30 seconds later I hear "Dude you fucking suck at cyberstalking." He found her Facebook and thus now I was armed with her first and last names. Her Facebook is locked down, so all I could see was her profile photo and again, pretty cute.

But I found the motherload. After I got her full name I found her blog and many, many, many photos of her and she is FUCKING HOT. So, now I'm way more nervous than I was before about meeting her tomorrow. I blame it all on my boss haha and he was kicking himself saying he shouldn't have looked her up. I thought she was an "average" cute before seeing her photos today, and thus I wasn't really nervous at all about meeting her. Now that I see she's pretty scorching, I'm afraid all I'll be able to do tomorrow is talk in baby babble when I meet her.

My boss said he wants to go to Radio Shack and get some little spy cams, and a wireless headset that I can work and he'll give me pointers through the wireless headset and record the entire train wreck... I've always told him I wanted to be a Youtube superstar. Haha, he's not really going to, but he feels bad that now I have all these thoughts in my head banging around my head about how much I'll fail tomorrow, because HE CYBERSTALKED HER and found her name.

Ugh. Monday is going to be shitty having to go in to all the details with him.

Unless... I pull off a miracle and my personality shines through with this pretty gal.

Any tips?

T-minus 18 hours until first contact.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #4 on: June 23, 2012, 12:26:44 AM
In any of her pictures, could you tell whether or not her cock is bigger than yours? If not, stop sweating it. What's the worst that could happen? You being her quickie? Yeah. And if there's no casual sex chemistry, there are thousands of other women out there.
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.
-Edgar Allan Poe

-Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn-

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #5 on: June 23, 2012, 01:50:37 AM
She's a "hook up", not a date for a "girlfriend"; drain your balls and move on ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #6 on: June 23, 2012, 06:12:52 PM
If she's cute then she probably has tendencies of gold-digging. Hold on to your wallet, champ!
"White people is stupid, yo." ~ random black guy from Memphis.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #7 on: June 23, 2012, 06:16:51 PM
Haha. I'm holding on to it.

Alright, here I go to meet her!

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #8 on: June 23, 2012, 09:22:58 PM
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #9 on: June 24, 2012, 01:36:00 AM
Great night.  8) she IS cute and I have a second date lined up with her next weekend. 

Something just feels strange about this whole thing. Is it really this easy? Have I always just built up walls in my head?? I mean wow. I first talked to her a week ago today, got her number Thurs, went out tonight, and going out again next weekend.

Also, she paid for one round of beers so I definitely respect her, and appreciated that.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #10 on: June 24, 2012, 02:30:23 AM
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #11 on: June 24, 2012, 02:39:09 AM
Quote from: Thrash on Today at 05:22:58 PM

Quote from: Thrash on Yesterday at 09:50:37 PM

Quote from: Thrash on Yesterday at 10:15:46 AM

Shut up ass fuck, she could be his one true soul mate for all we know.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #12 on: June 24, 2012, 02:40:10 AM
It's her headline that tells me otherwise ...
... WTF do I know; I didn't meet her tonight
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #13 on: June 24, 2012, 02:44:40 AM
Well gee, give it a chance is all I'm saying.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #14 on: June 24, 2012, 02:46:51 AM
Actually, I thought I was ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #15 on: June 24, 2012, 03:02:37 AM
He's not getting any younger you know.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #16 on: June 24, 2012, 03:05:47 AM
Sexually, he's a teenager ...
He lost it 10-12 years after the average American male does ...

He'll be just fine ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #17 on: June 24, 2012, 04:41:14 AM
Yeah, I think so too.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #18 on: June 24, 2012, 11:48:19 AM
haha i am glad that my posting inspired you to come back & post your antics. :P
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #19 on: June 24, 2012, 02:24:58 PM
Yeah, it totally lit a fire under me reading that you were going out on dates. It's been 6 months since I broke up with my gf and during the entire time I never tried to get a date. (Just some backpage action) I just worked on getting my shit together. Excercising, eating healthier, doing more photography, hanging with friends more, etc. But then I ran into all these medical issues that have haunted me the past couple of months and just got me really down and I went back to eating fast food almost every meal, never exercising, letting my condo get piled up with crap again, falling behind in my correspondence course, etc.

So yes, thanks for the motivation! I'm slowly getting back on track again.

Sexually, he's a teenager ...
He lost it 10-12 years after the average American male does ...

He'll be just fine ...

This is true, but I had solid sex for the 2+ years I was with my girlfriend, and I mean SEX. Daily, sometimes multiple times a day, every position, kinky shit played out, out in public many times, in other people's houses on their tables, floors, couches (hope they never wave a black light over it), outside in nature (camping), masturbation under dinner tables, etc. I have a good, solid foundation that I can only build upon. Along with the "J" girl who I banged for 4 months prior to my girlfriend.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 02:43:15 PM by bagman »

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #20 on: June 24, 2012, 04:06:40 PM
True, however, there's a certain "maturity" that's not about that, it's about the "sexual age" of someone ...
I'm not sure how I can even explain it; my sex in my 30's is WAY different than my sex in my 20's ...
... oddly enough, though, the ACTS are still quite similiar; it's something else that makes it better
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #21 on: June 24, 2012, 04:31:00 PM
Soon you'll be having sex in your 40's and that may be different too; you'll have to reach for the bottle of little blue pills.

In hindsight, I should have never gotten in a relationship with my girlfriend. She was too young and immature, and I was too (well minus the young part). The entire thing was based on a one night stand after I met her on Craigslist and we had sex the very first night meeting. So the entire thing was basically built upon sex and not other, more important things. (To me sex was the most important thing.)

So actually, and my boss agrees, having this eczema covering my body is a good thing. I know that I can't get naked right away, and so it's forcing me to actually get to know this person, and not sexually, right away anyway.

On her OKC questionairre thing it asks how many dates does it typically take before you have sex. I have "3-5" as my answer, but her answer was 6 or more dates. Wow... I mean she is 28, mature, has a career, apt, etc, but 6 dates or more?? Is that normal? You know my real answer is 0 - 1 dates haha but I didn't really want to answer that one too honestly.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #22 on: June 24, 2012, 04:32:32 PM
i don't think there's a "normal". everyone has different comfort levels.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #23 on: June 24, 2012, 04:51:49 PM
Hmm. I need to pay more attention to cues. The "touch" barrier was broken fairly early on with us sitting very close to each other and leaning in touching leg to leg, etc. In fact as we were walking down Congress to go to our own cars and meet up for dinner, as we split ways she actually kind of groped ME in a half-hug thing where she put her arm on my lower back and like gently rubbed me as if to say "See you soon... keep thinking about me on the drive to the restaurant."

I haven't been this excited in a long time. This girl is super cool from what I can tell so far, and I would absolutely like to keep this going for a while.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #24 on: June 24, 2012, 05:30:46 PM
You guys should watch the show I linked in the how thread about what makes us who we are.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 05:32:18 PM by Tru »

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #25 on: June 24, 2012, 07:53:31 PM
Sounds good, man ...
... and
........ what tricky said
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #26 on: June 25, 2012, 01:44:18 AM
So I've been digesting the date, and talking with a couple of buddies about how it went and how I enjoyed the girl's company... and the more I think about next weekend the more excited I get. This girl seemingly has everything I am looking for, and physically is def my type. She has tattoos, ear gauges, belly button piercing, petite, great smile and a very cute face, and is just sultry/sexy. She's down to earth, funny, straight up, has good taste in music, etc.

This shit's cray cray. How the fuck did I score a 2nd date with this girl?

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #27 on: June 25, 2012, 03:12:21 AM
BY BEING YOURSELF ....
REMEMBER THAT!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #28 on: June 25, 2012, 07:13:00 AM
Kyle, that's great! i'm glad to hear it. just remember to not be all weird or pushy about having sex. :P

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #29 on: June 25, 2012, 11:09:09 AM
Or about anything, really ...
Good advice, Brook ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #30 on: June 25, 2012, 02:36:12 PM
I hope she doesn't quit it after she hits it.  Girls like that like guys with tattoos, piercing, fixed gear bikes, and big one eyed monsters.

By the way you are a brave soul for dating Kyle.  I hate dating.  I am lucky that every guy I pull into my web I get to know first.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #31 on: June 25, 2012, 04:50:09 PM
Meh, either way ...
... if she was going to it, it would have happened already
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #32 on: June 25, 2012, 07:00:39 PM
I wouldn't be too sad if it was a hit-it and quit it deal. But just feeling this gal out, I don't think that's what's she's into. I know next to nothing about dating, so I could be wrong. I definitely plan on picking her up at her place on the second date, and sealing the deal with a kiss. I'm not asking, and I'm not waiting for her to ask me, just going in if I feel like we continue to have a good connection.

No forcing anything . If she backs away then I know it's time to move on.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #33 on: June 25, 2012, 07:18:13 PM
i prefer asking, b/c then you actually are giving the other person a choice.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #34 on: June 25, 2012, 08:15:23 PM
yes

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #35 on: June 25, 2012, 08:27:04 PM
I always thought it was perceived to be unmanly to ask permission to kiss.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #36 on: June 26, 2012, 01:44:20 AM
So, I have been debating whether or not to post a photo of her but I decided to go ahead.

This is her!

The coolest thing is that I didn't even see a photo of her until days after I started talking to her on OKC. I initially messaged her because I liked her profile, and her interests. The only photo she had on her profile was a photo of downtown Austin. I never asked her for a photo, she sent it to me on her own accord, and I was pleasantly surprised.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 01:51:41 AM by bagman »

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #37 on: June 26, 2012, 05:43:58 PM
I can see that; nice find ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #38 on: June 26, 2012, 09:02:41 PM

i think it's dumb not to ask... people should ask. don't assume anything is ok to do with someone you don't have an established relationship with.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #39 on: June 27, 2012, 12:11:21 AM
Hmm. I understand your point of view on it - if you didn't want the guy kissing you, it's better for him to ask and you say no, than for him to lean it and you have to even more awkwardly turn your head/step back, whatever.

But I also just picture a romantic moment when it just feels right and you both are hugging and maybe looking at each other - I think asking would interrupt the moment. Why not just go for it? Again, as long as it really feels right and it feels like the girl will reciprocate.

Haha I just can't over think it when the time comes.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #40 on: June 27, 2012, 12:14:22 AM
Are you starting off your 3rd date with a kiss?

Also, if he would have just gone in and kissed you at the end of your 2nd date, you would have enjoyed that - you said you wanted him to kiss you.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 12:19:04 AM by bagman »

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #41 on: June 27, 2012, 12:34:42 AM
Hmm. I understand your point of view on it - if you didn't want the guy kissing you, it's better for him to ask and you say no, than for him to lean it and you have to even more awkwardly turn your head/step back, whatever.

But I also just picture a romantic moment when it just feels right and you both are hugging and maybe looking at each other - I think asking would interrupt the moment. Why not just go for it? Again, as long as it really feels right and it feels like the girl will reciprocate.

Haha I just can't over think it when the time comes.

Case by case basis, I'd say. Personally I'd feel pretty weird ever asking for permission. Either it feels right or... not. But then I've never claimed to be good at this stuff.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #42 on: June 27, 2012, 01:43:40 AM
It depends upon the fuck-factor, however, overall, I've never outright asked ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #43 on: June 27, 2012, 01:52:13 AM

i think it's dumb not to ask... people should ask. don't assume anything is ok to do with someone you don't have an established relationship with.

Also, it would get really awkward if you asked "can I hold your hand?", "can I give you a hug?", " can I put my hand on the small of your back when walking with you?", "can I get the door for you?", etc. I dont at all think it's wrong to assume some things are ok without having to ask. Kissing, included. You are "asking" by leaning in for the kiss. "is this ok?" if the person kisses back, yes. If not, no.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #44 on: June 27, 2012, 01:52:57 AM
Kind of; yes ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #45 on: June 27, 2012, 08:17:32 AM

Also, it would get really awkward if you asked "can I hold your hand?", "can I give you a hug?", " can I put my hand on the small of your back when walking with you?", "can I get the door for you?", etc. I dont at all think it's wrong to assume some things are ok without having to ask. Kissing, included. You are "asking" by leaning in for the kiss. "is this ok?" if the person kisses back, yes. If not, no.

Yeah, this sounds about right to me.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #46 on: June 27, 2012, 08:23:48 PM
hahaha honestly i don't know. i'm coming from a different POV than you. as someone who does kinky shit with people, i've become very accustomed to asking before i do most things that involve touching (if i don't have a relationship with the person). i appreciate it when people ask. having the option of saying no to "can i kiss you?" is way less awkward than having to push someone away because you don't want them to kiss you. i have had a guy try to kiss me who i didn't want to kiss and he didn't ask. it was terrible, and i really had to use bodily force to get him away. on the flip side of that coin, if someone asks "can i kiss you" and i do want to kiss them i think it's awesome that they asked. i don't think of them as being a wimp or anything. it probably would make me more eager to kiss them actually.

if i've kissed someone once before, i don't continue to ask them that every single time.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 08:28:54 PM by tricky »

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #47 on: June 27, 2012, 10:12:17 PM
So basically you're saying that you like to be the dom, and the dude to be the sub, even outside of the bedroom!

I have a pretty big dilemma on my hands with regard to my eczema. I've been taking my copper supplements, taking cold showers, putting lotion on 3x a day and it is getting better, but if I go out in this heat (it was 109 yesterday, supposed to be 105 today), it flares up unbelievably red and itchy. I wore a long sleeve shirt and jeans on our date last Saturday night, despite the heat, because my arms look pretty bad.

The dilemma is I am obviously going to have to do this again for our date this weekend because it's not cleared up yet. I'm sure she'll notice that I've worn long sleeve shirts two dates in a row, even though it's well over 100 degrees. If she asks, I'll tell her, but I'm not going to volunteer the info - what a fucking turnoff that would be. But, I will need to tell her eventually if this takes it time to clear up. How do I go about telling her? When is the right time? 3rd date, etc?

She loves doing outdoor things (in fact she is at an outdoor concert right now), but I just can't do outside things right now. I love outside things too, but the eczema is making me stay indoors as much as possible.

Ugh, this is just shitty timing. Why did I decide to start talking to somebody on OKC when I have this eczema outbreak? What do I do?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 10:16:27 PM by bagman »

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #48 on: June 27, 2012, 10:41:46 PM
So basically you're saying that you like to be the dom, and the dude to be the sub, even outside of the bedroom!

no that isn't what i'm saying. that depends on the person. but anyways, it's got nothing to do with that.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 10:42:42 PM by tricky »

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #49 on: June 27, 2012, 10:42:53 PM
I know! I was just giving you a hard time.

Any advice for me?

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #50 on: June 27, 2012, 10:47:21 PM
i wish i did. like i already told you, i have had eczema on my legs for years. i have noticed that when i take my allergy medication EVERY DAY and use shea butter every night and morning it tends to be less itchy. benadryl pills also help. honestly, i think you may just have to wear a short sleeved shirt and say yeah, i have eczema, it sucks, whatever. for all you know she might have it too.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #51 on: June 27, 2012, 10:56:40 PM
Yeah, I might just do that. Even if she doesn't have it, she may have helped somebody with it. She's an esthetician.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #52 on: June 27, 2012, 11:12:06 PM
having the option of saying no to "can i kiss you?" is way less awkward than having to push someone away because you don't want them to kiss you.

I can't even imagine the awkward few moments that would follow being told no, having asked permission to kiss someone. But then I'd never decide to kiss someone and then just lean in and go to town, regardless of the reaction I got. Your mouth-rapist wasn't the most perceptive person, I don't think.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #53 on: June 28, 2012, 08:21:46 PM
Guys have tried to kiss me and I have had to say "no thanks" a couple of times.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #54 on: June 28, 2012, 11:09:47 PM
I hung out with a woman that I knew as a kid a couple years ago. We talked about all the people we used to both know and laughed a lot. Her husband had died a couple years earlier. So as I was leaving her house I asked her, she said no and I replied that I completely understood and it was fine.

Surprisingly the next time I tried to come by her dad who is like 98 really gave me a hard time and refused to let me speak to her. How fucking stupid is that. Anyway I guess he's really into the all jesus and damnation stuff and thinks it's improper to even ask since she's a widow and as old as I am.

I took the fact that she said no meant she wasn't really interested in it going any further and so along with her dads reaction I haven't really spoken to her again. Just as well.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #55 on: June 29, 2012, 01:45:36 AM
Haha I just laughed at the picture of a 100 year old father giving a 60 year old man a hard time about trying to kiss his daughter.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #56 on: June 29, 2012, 01:43:33 PM
Yea, she was married... it's not like she was a virgin.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #57 on: June 29, 2012, 03:53:05 PM
Hahaha ....
Wow; just ...
... WOW!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #58 on: June 29, 2012, 04:54:59 PM
Ya got to stay young until you die.  ;)

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #59 on: June 30, 2012, 02:16:39 PM
This is awesome and relates to this thread and tricky's.

Speed Dating

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #60 on: June 30, 2012, 09:35:01 PM
I have a feeling it's time to get back on OKC and try again with somebody else. I'm being flaked out on.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #61 on: July 01, 2012, 12:16:21 AM
Alright, so here's the deal. We seemed to have a great first date, setup a second date for this weekend at the close of the first date (not a night or time but just what we'd do - bowling). Ya know, texting back and forth all week, then on Thursday I sent her a text to finalize the details. I suggested I could pick her up, (we met for the first date), grab some Thai food for dinner and then head out for bowling. She said she "couldn't say yes yet" because she had some clients coming in late on Saturday and she wasn't sure what time she would be leaving. (She works until 5pm Saturday). So I suggested we go on Sunday when all the seniors play, and all she said was "yes! senior Sunday". Didn't communicate at all on Friday.

This morning I sent her a text about seeing Nada Surf last night and she replied "that's awesome! lucky" She sent me some texts that her work was robbed today - her co-workers phones and wallets were stolen, but she hides her purse at work so they didn't find hers. But she said she feels violated, which I told her I understand. My CDs (100 of them I had from my first CD in 1996 until recently were stolen out of my car a couple of years ago). Texted back and forth a bit about that, then at about 7:30pm I was like "do you want hang out tonight? might help take your mind off what happened and have some fun bowling!"

No response at all. Nada. But not Nada Surf.

So, obviously tomorrow I'll try again - maybe she was stressed out, ended up having to talk to cops, who knows, but you know, it's kind of nice to at least get a response saying tonight won't be a good night.

Give me some ideas on how to text her tomorrow.

I've got something like "buenos dias! are you interested in grubbing down on some Thai food and joining the senior bowling league tonight? I'd like to see you again"

If she doesn't respond to the text tomorrow, I get it yo.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #62 on: July 01, 2012, 02:25:10 AM
Awe.. little baggy is all growed up and shit.

:'(

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #63 on: July 01, 2012, 12:35:31 PM
Awe.. little baggy is all growed up and shit.

:'(

Don't get all outlandish on us now. That's a bit of a stretch.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #64 on: July 01, 2012, 01:06:09 PM
Or it could something as simple as her phone died and she didn't notice.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #65 on: July 01, 2012, 04:08:14 PM
... or, to quote her, "She feels violated"
... maybe "do you want hang out tonight? might help take your mind off what happened and have some fun bowling!" wasn't the right way to go
... trust me; you didn't help

BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #66 on: July 01, 2012, 11:16:57 PM
Hahah yes, I know. Back to the drawing board again. Just like that I can screw something up (and I always do!)

Sigh. At least I have some time for the eczema to continue getting better. I had a random flare up on the inside of my elbows (crease of my arms) which hadn't been bad yet until today.

Back to OKC I go...

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #67 on: July 02, 2012, 12:47:56 AM
Good way of looking at it; it least it's not Costa Rica all over again ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #68 on: July 02, 2012, 08:07:49 AM
Oh God. Thanks for reminding me.

In other news, THE DATE IS STILL ON!!!!! Just woke up to a barrage of texts she sent me overnight. She left her phone in her friends car and said she wanted to go bowling yesterday, so wants to go this week.

8)

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #69 on: July 02, 2012, 02:44:15 PM
Ok(cupid); good to hear ...
Let's see how round two goes ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #70 on: July 02, 2012, 03:32:59 PM
Wait, you're not just gonna quote yourself again?

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #71 on: July 02, 2012, 11:51:34 PM
Mark your calendars: thursday the 5th, 7pm.

I feel like I'm in a dream. How is this happening? This seemingly wonderful girl is interested in me, and is continuing to talk to me, telling me she's sorry she didn't get back to me over the weekend, etc. I'm amazed. This is only going to be the second date, but I've somehow kept her interested since I first contacted her on the 17th. What's hilarious is while we were talking on the first date she said the only people she's met or talked to online were either "creepy" or "boring." Apparently I'm neither! The other amazing thing is I don't really feel nervous per se, I feel like she already enjoys my company so there's no nerves. Maybe I'm really growing up.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #72 on: July 02, 2012, 11:59:27 PM

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #73 on: July 03, 2012, 07:21:15 AM
Dammit Thrash! That's what I get for not striking when the iron was hot...

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #74 on: July 03, 2012, 08:22:57 PM
I know ...
What's hilarious is while we were talking on the first date she said the only people she's met or talked to online were either "creepy" or "boring." Apparently I'm neither!
... even after ...... nevermind .... enjoy ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #75 on: July 04, 2012, 12:40:01 AM
I threw the line out there, seeing who'd bite first. Somehow I knew it'd be you.

Anyway, she and I have both told each other we're excited about Thursday. Boy oh boy.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #76 on: July 04, 2012, 02:46:01 AM
It's funny.  I don't tell about my first and second dates, but maybe I should because this stuff is so much more interesting than hearing about my awesome sex life.

I will tell you guys about the second date I had with the guy I am currently dating after we started dating again (we used to see each other briefly, but I was dating the younger guy so I didn't purse the current guy).  He invited me to go see a movie, (we hadn't had sex yet and he wanted to "get to know me" first... whatever).  We met at the Highball (a bar) and the showing for the movie that we were going to see was sold out so we decided to burn two hours at the bar until the next showing.  Big fucking mistake.  I have this tendency to make guys extremely nervous, with that being said, he proceeded to pound four bourbon on the rocks.  He is 6'5", 225? pounds, but he got drunk.  I think he was drunk because he finally told me that he had had four beers before seeing me due to nervousness.  SO he was being kind of loud and I was hesitant to go to the movie.  We get to the movie and he orders a beer and then fucking talks through the whole movie like a nigger would.  It was so embarrassing!  At one point I turned to him and said that if he said one more word we would go.  He shut up so we stayed.  After the movie I was livid.  I didn't want to talk to him or know him.   He walked me to my car and was like "bleh bleh that waiter was a dick bleh bleh movie bleh."  I didn't care.  I said "look take your hand off of my door I am leaving."  He tried to make me stay so I decided to just turn on my car and run him over in order to drive away, which I totally did.  I didn't want to speak to him again.  He texted me a whole bunch after that and called me.  After a long talk I decided to give him another chance under the pretense that if he ever acted a fool again I would never see him again.  He has been good so far.  He took me to meet his parents today so I guess that's a good and strange sign?

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #77 on: July 04, 2012, 12:25:33 PM
We get to the movie and he orders a beer and then fucking talks through the whole movie like a nigger would.

Racism is hilarious! I laughed my ass off.

The guy sounds like a big tool! Well, I guess that IS all he is to you... just a big dick. Met his parents? How long have you been dating?

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #78 on: July 04, 2012, 03:01:31 PM
A month?  I don't get it.

He was bitching that I wasn't on the pill and I said "go get a vasectomy."  He said "well you want children so I can't do that."  I replied "I wouldn't mind."

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #79 on: July 04, 2012, 05:28:32 PM
Hahahahahaha!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #80 on: July 04, 2012, 07:46:11 PM
Offer to perform one.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #81 on: July 05, 2012, 01:39:57 AM
Today he invited me to a bbq at a neighbors house.  I don't really like social gatherings, especially with strangers, but I reluctantly said I would go.  I follow him there and realize it is a family bbq!  The parents I met of his last night were his dad and step mom, but today he made me meet his mom.  I started to have a panic attack.  I decided to just slip out the back door and get the fuck out of there.  He said I totally embarrassed him and I said that he was being ridiculous by making me meet his family so soon. 

Jesus Christ!  I couldn't believe it.  When he came over around 9 this evening I told him he would never meet my parents unless a screaming baby had come out of my vagina.  He said "so never?" and I said "yea, probably never."  We then proceeded to have three hours of amazing sex.  He is just as nuts as I am but in a whole new way that is blowing my mind. 

I have no idea what my life has in store for me. 

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #82 on: July 05, 2012, 01:42:40 AM
Sounds like a) he needs to better understand the way you work and b) you're kind of enjoying this, which is cool...?

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #83 on: July 05, 2012, 01:55:11 AM
Haha wow.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #84 on: July 05, 2012, 01:59:50 PM
Yeah; odd you gave in to sex after that...
... wait; nevermind
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #85 on: July 05, 2012, 07:06:04 PM
It's not odd.  I need a real doll... the man version.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #86 on: July 05, 2012, 07:10:25 PM
I could pretend to be one?

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #87 on: July 05, 2012, 08:58:38 PM
Real dolls don't usually wander around supermarkets with their wang out, though. I'm not sure how convincing you could be.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #88 on: July 05, 2012, 09:10:21 PM
Hey I could remain still with a full erection and let her pose me as she wants until she was through with me. What else is needed?

Plus I had shorts on during the supermarket episode you mentioned and as I've said before that woman had to go down on her knees pretending to look at shit on the bottom shelf to get a good look. (which she did several times)  I refuse to feel guilty (or creepy) about allowing her.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #89 on: July 06, 2012, 01:35:35 AM
Unless you look like http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6k1cn5x8G1qe6vsbo1_500.jpg I think I will pursue a real doll made of fantastical proportions.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #90 on: July 06, 2012, 02:03:14 AM
Pineapple sized proportions apparently.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #91 on: July 06, 2012, 01:19:46 PM
So, you want a gay-looking RealDoll?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #92 on: July 12, 2012, 01:47:50 AM
Time to get this fucker back on track.

Nearly three weeks after my first date with the OKC girl, I had my second one. (tonight). Seriously, I thought that I was blown off weeks ago. Long story, but basically she needs to attach her cell phone to her leg like an ankle monitor. She's left her phone in a friend's car the weekend we were supposed to go out, and then she left it at a friend's in San Antonio back on 7/3 so the date we were supposed to go on 7/5 never happened, and I never heard from her until last Sunday. By that time it had been so long I thought she was disinterested, and started chatting with a couple of other girls on OKC.

So I was surprised when I got two texts from her Sunday. Confused too. I really wasn't that excited, because she didn't apologize about cancelling the date, or at all. I'd just about blown her off myself. Waited a day or two before I replied, and then we talked and I made plans to grab some Thai food and go bowling tonight. Picked her up (she invited me in to meet her dog, which was a great sign - she allowed me into her space already!)

I don't have the time to explain how awesome the night and date was tonight. We had a very good night, conversation flowed easily, joking, flirting, touching, laughing, copious amounts of eye contact, smiling and remembering some things from my Communication class in college, she was mirroring what I did at dinner at times. For instance I put my hand under my chin as in a "thinking" pose, and she did it unconciously a few seconds later, and a few other times. I remember in my communication class that when somebody mirrors you it's a great sign on a date that she is into you. When a woman mirrors your actions, it is definitely subconscious, and a strong sign that she is interested in you.

Aside from all that, I just had a really GREAT time with her. It's amazing what a 28 y/o and 31 y/o have in common and can talk about... coming from a relationship where I was 10 years older than my ex. Haha she had me laughing many times throughout the night and I had her too! I like how she mocked OkCupid, calling it OkStupid. Also, when we were about to get to the Thai resturant she just randomly says "Hey, let's go see my grandparents. I'll introduce you." It was so sudden and off the cuff I thought she wasn't talking to me or something despite being the only one in the car. I said nothing, and she played the game for 10 seconds or so while it got more and more awkward until she finally laughed and said she just did that to see how I'd react. Her grandparents apparently live really close to the Thai restaruant we went to.

She has manners (thanking the waiters, me, etc.) Apologizing for what happened with not hearing from her and having the date cancelled because of that, offering to pay for the next date because I've paid for both the first and second, etc.

She has 5 tattoos! HOT. Gauges! HOT. Cute, petite, modest/shy.  HOT.

I didn't end up kissing her, because she was holding her chihuahau near her face and I didn't want to my face bit - he was barking and nipping at my ankles the whole time I was in her apartment. (all of 3 minutes). But we had a sexy hug - I put my hands down low on her back. I left, feeling GREAT. She said she wants to do something again - maybe catch a roller derby match.

Finally, she texted me that she had an amazing time!

Oh shit guys... oh shit. This is crazy.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #93 on: July 12, 2012, 02:30:06 AM
Awww, Kyle's (almost) all grown up and having REAL dates!

BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #94 on: July 12, 2012, 03:56:43 AM
^Been gone for 3 years and I see nothing has changed.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #95 on: July 12, 2012, 09:50:28 AM
And you're surprised by this?

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #96 on: July 12, 2012, 05:56:43 PM
Welcome back ...
YAY!

More asssex talk!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #97 on: July 15, 2012, 07:08:06 PM
Man, it's hard to get in contact with this girl. After she texted me she had an amazing time on Wednesday night I didn't hear from her until Saturday, and that was only after I texted her. She playing hard to get? I only got one text Saturday, and sent her one about going to a roller derby match. No response and nothing today either. I'm just going to have to roll my eyes if she says she left her phone in her friends car again...

I'll call her Wednesday if I don't hear from her. The date went well (at least to my eyes) so what gives? She hinted about wanting to see my place "I wonder what your if place is like - if it's nicer than mine." laughing, easy convo, very comfortable, no awkwardness except at the end of the date when she was holding her dog and I couldnt kiss her.

Oh well, we'll see.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #98 on: July 16, 2012, 01:30:29 AM
Ironic, at the end of a date, house depending, she's either holding HER dog, or you're holding YOUR cat ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #99 on: July 16, 2012, 03:10:35 AM
I actually have a plan. I'll call her on Wednesday and say something like "Since you're taking me out tonight I figure you can pick me up, and that way I can show you my place and you can meet the cats." She said she would get this 3rd date and that's cool with me. That way, when we get back to MY place, I'll invite her in and whatever her answer is, I'll give her a kiss... but if it's "sure" then I'll give her one helluva hot make out session on my couch.

But in other news, while I am waiting around for Wednesday, this gal on OKC has visited my profile twice in the past couple of weeks (the second time yesterday night) and I have her on my "favorite" list to message. I just messaged her because she is really cute, she speaks Italian (of course I sent her a couple of sentences in Italian, being that I lived there in high school), she likes traveling the world and has pretty good taste in music. Unfortunately it says that "She replies VERY selectively" when I sent her the message. So I'll get a nice ego boost if she replies.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 03:18:02 AM by bagman »

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #100 on: July 16, 2012, 06:13:50 PM
The Italian should make you stand out, and she DID look at you twice ...
... however, lay low on that front until after Wednesday

... wait, so Wednesday's a "go"?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #101 on: July 17, 2012, 11:54:43 PM
Misunderstood; tomorrow I am calling her to make the plans not seeing her. The roller derby match is Saturday. This is going to be sweet. I'm sure if we end up going, she'll want to come in and see my place just to have a little looksie-poo. One thing I really liked about her apartment is it's impeccably clean. I walked in and angels started singing. She looks like she is OCD in her cleaning, and boy am I too! That was one of the biggest reasons my ex had to move the fuck out - she left crap all over my place and I HATED it and she HATED me bringing it up to her, despite it being MY FUCKING PLACE. A couple of weekends ago I took a roadtrip to Houston with my step-dad and his dad. When they got in the car they were like wow did you just clean it? Haha I actually was feeling dirty in the car because I hadn't cleaned it yet. They thought it was unbelievably clean but I felt like it was dirty as fuck.

So she'll like my place - I've been spending about an hour each day this week cleaning/dusting a little area. Not that it wasn't already clean, but now it's PREPPED FOR SURGERY.

Anyway, hopefully... after the roller derby match and whatever else she has planned (if anything), and we get back to my place, I'll invite her up for a few minutes and she'll oblige, we'll be comfortable and private, and a make out session will ensue and I will have caught up with tricky.

I know chicks like to snoop, and I have my cloned-cock, my pocket pussy, and my ex-gfs cloned vagina all on my shelf in my closet that you can easily see from the bathroom. Hahaha. Need to hide it before I forget and leave it out.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 11:58:45 PM by bagman »

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #102 on: July 18, 2012, 09:46:22 AM
Not that it wasn't already clean, but now it's PREPPED FOR SURGERY.

New season's not till September, Dexter.

I know chicks like to snoop, and I have my cloned-cock, my pocket pussy, and my ex-gfs cloned vagina all on my shelf in my closet that you can easily see from the bathroom. Hahaha. Need to hide it before I forget and leave it out.

Jesus, dude, put that shit away. Why would you even want to ever display that shit, to anyone? You wouldn't leave cum stained paper towels around, would you?

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #103 on: July 18, 2012, 08:33:59 PM
Why don't you just wear a speedo on your next date with the head poking out...

You taking lessons from Tru or what?

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #104 on: July 19, 2012, 03:30:58 PM
... or show us a pic of the cloned vagina
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #105 on: July 19, 2012, 06:17:27 PM
Hey ... I've never worn speedos even once my whole life.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #106 on: July 19, 2012, 10:56:35 PM
I grew up as an English kid in the 80's. Speedos were the norm. Visiting the States in the late 80's or early 90's I got my first pair of trunks (Gotcha!) and then all my friends copied me. Therefore I'm directly responsible for English kids stopping wearing Speedos. You're welcome, England.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #107 on: July 20, 2012, 12:34:39 AM
A true pub(l)ic service, indeed ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #108 on: July 20, 2012, 08:08:11 PM
WELL, BAGMAN??? UPDATES?

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #109 on: July 21, 2012, 01:22:42 AM
One thing to clarify - when I said my sex toys could be seen easily from the bathroom, I didn't mean to say that I have them on display in an acryllic container on a pedestal with spot lighting illuminating the veins on my copy-cock. The shelf is under my work shirts, so my work shirts are covering them for the MOST part. But now, I have put them far, far away. Also... I have my used panties that I bought in Japan hidden far far away. And my box of sex toys and lubes that was on my bedside table, and my horse whip, and I threw out the leftover unopened pregnancy tests I had in one of my bathroom drawers, etc. haha

Updates... ok.

Still on the fence as to whether or not we're going to the roller derby game tomorrow night. I called her on Wednesday, but got her voicemail. She texted today that she's not sure she can pull off the derby because she's stretched pretty thin tomorrow, but she'll let me know. She's booked up through 5pm but may be able to go to the match later.

Another thing I like about her... as I said she's an esthitician at a local spa. She has her own chair and pays no rent or any fee or doesn't have to buy any of her own product or equipment, which is an awesome deal. She has her own clients who come in to see her (Saturday is her busiest day because everybody is off and wanting their facials done, and whatever else). But she wants to eventually have her own spa. Awesome: ambition! I know she's busy so it's not going to hurt my feelings and I will understand if we don't see each other tomorrow.

Oh also did I mention she's been married before? For two years. Divorced two years ago.

Also I've been reading this... http://www.askmen.com/dating/dating_advice_60/82_dating_tips.html
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 01:29:29 AM by bagman »

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #110 on: July 21, 2012, 01:55:44 AM
box of sex toys and lubes that was on my bedside table

Other folks may have differing opinions here, but I feel like any lube that's ever been opened (and therefore most likely used on someone else) is gonna be a turnoff to any girl you're now fucking. It's like pulling out an already-ripped-open box of condoms and using the one left. All it's gonna do is make her think about where the other two rubbers went. Neither rubbers nor lube are that expensive, so why chance ruining her sexual appetite to save a few cents?

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #111 on: July 21, 2012, 02:05:06 AM
Good point.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #112 on: July 21, 2012, 02:09:53 AM
Quote from: bagman
everybody is off and wanting their facials done
... really; do I have to say it?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #113 on: July 21, 2012, 02:11:26 AM
Hahaha I KNEW when I wrote that you'd comment on it. So, no. I already knew.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #114 on: July 22, 2012, 12:53:28 AM
Update: No date.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #115 on: July 22, 2012, 06:30:38 PM
I was having a ho-hum day and I knew visiting this thread would cheer me up.  Thanks Kyle. 

I honestly don't think she's into you.  For example, before the guy I am seeing and I actually started doing it I would text him that I had to see him no matter what.  I have very limited time so we would meet at this bar between his house and my school after I had lecture, even if we were dead tired.... because we just had to be around one another. 

Point is, if she wanted to see you she wouldn't "lose her phone so much."  I give a guy three chances to work it out, sometimes less if they have just a good enough penis, and then I'm done.  I don't care enough to wait around. 

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #116 on: July 22, 2012, 06:35:13 PM

... or just move on now

Do I REALLY have to tell you the fun you can have with THIS ONE?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #117 on: July 27, 2012, 12:23:44 AM
The girl is ridiculously hard to see. I know that she's busy doing her esthitician thing, establishing a client base, etc. I also have a gut feeling that a little bit of her playing hard to see is that she may be worried about getting close to somebody again, being divorced (6 year relationship). So I've been giving her space, and not being pushy about seeing her. We've continued texting throughout the month+ that we've been talking. She immediately deleted her OkCupid account after we met up, and she said that I was the first guy she met from OkCupid (good sign that she deleted her account).

I'm going to see the Chromatics tomorrow night, and I texted her asking if she'd like to come with me. She says she would, but she'll have to make sure she can because she has to come into work Saturday pretty early. It sucks, Saturday is her busiest day. A concert would be a fantastic date for me to cozy up to her, rub her back/upper arms, grab her hand and lead her up to the upper level of the venue the show is at, get closer, and plant that fucking kiss I've been wanting to plant for the past decade.

Most of you don't know the sweet/normal/chill/non-creepy Kyle (I recall Brook saying I was awarded "Least creepiest in real life" after the Japan trip haha). I'm bagman, but I'm also classy, a gentleman and know how to treat a lady. But I have an edge... my ex called me "Vile Kyle." Separately my boss calls me that too. Anyway, I bring this up because this girl is seriously sweet and thoughtful too and after our first date she texted "you're so sweet!" Which normally, would be a negative thing, but I think she admires the quality since she herself is sweet.

Tonight, I asked her what kind of treats her dog likes. I then explained I asked because I thought the next time I see the dog, it'd be cool if I could offer him a peace TREATy so we could become friends and he doesn't bark/get alarmed at this strange man in her house. He was barking at me and nipping my ankles on our second date when I got to see her place. Anyway, that apparently made her heart melt. She said that is oh so sweet, and told me about what treats he likes. GOOD SIGN. SHE IS ACKNOWLEDGING that I will see her dog again and thus her.

I also invited two other women I have been talking to on OKC (the ones I referenced earlier in this thread). Both of them said they'd love to go and asked if we could do something another time, but both already have plans for tomorrow night. Good sign. Backup plans.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 12:28:01 AM by bagman »

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #118 on: July 27, 2012, 02:17:04 PM
... or just move on now

Do I REALLY have to tell you the fun you can have with THIS ONE?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #119 on: July 27, 2012, 03:30:51 PM
SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #120 on: July 27, 2012, 03:56:22 PM
Awwww, it's less effective when it's not the right username attached to it ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #121 on: July 27, 2012, 03:58:11 PM
Well at the very least it prompted an actual post, and not just yet another fucking self-quote.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #122 on: July 28, 2012, 01:19:25 AM
It's relevant ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #123 on: July 28, 2012, 01:24:53 AM

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #124 on: July 28, 2012, 02:11:55 AM
It's relevant ...
... if he can actually pull it off
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #125 on: August 08, 2012, 12:56:27 AM
News flash: A girl is coming over to my place Friday night.
Things didn't work out with the OKC girl I went out with a couple of times. She continued to make it very difficult to see her, and it's been a week and a half since I've talked to her, and I don't plan on contacting her again.

Moving on, I am running a carpet-bombing raid. I've been talking with girls on Plenty of Fish, Craigslist and OkCupid and Friday night I'm meeting up with the Craigslist girl for dessert and then to come over to my place. She seems cool and she's kinda cute, so we'll see what happens. For this chick I'm taking Dave's self-quoting advice.

Then, there are three girls on OKCupid, all of them cute and cool that I have been talking with. 2 of them just today and 1 of them is one of the two I mentioned earlier in the thread. She's a 29 y/o ex-raver haha.

A couple of fatties messaged me on Plenty of Fish and I e-mailed one Asian (no response).
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 12:59:18 AM by bagman »

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #126 on: August 08, 2012, 02:16:54 AM
It's about time someone finally listens to me in this thread ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #127 on: August 09, 2012, 01:02:27 AM
YES. The Asian wrote me back on Plenty of Fish. So I've got leads on CL, POF, and OKC. Now, it's time to make something happen.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #128 on: August 09, 2012, 04:36:54 AM
Ahhhhh ....

... annnnnnnnnnd

.......... We're back!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #129 on: August 11, 2012, 09:55:53 PM
YES. The Asian wrote me back on Plenty of Fish. So I've got leads on CL, POF, and OKC. Now, it's time to make something happen.

Asiany soup?

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #130 on: August 13, 2012, 07:11:42 PM
I am so glad that I get to take part in your adventure Kyle.  Make haste and god speed!

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #131 on: August 15, 2012, 01:52:17 PM
Yeah; minus the few posts lost, what's the update(s)?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #132 on: August 16, 2012, 11:17:06 PM

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #133 on: August 16, 2012, 11:21:25 PM
Hehehehehehe, pups.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #134 on: August 17, 2012, 01:36:04 AM
Kyle ...
Remember this?
Quote from: Krapsna, on ThrashInc.Com, to Kyle
PS: If you're ever on a first date with a girl who's extremely nervous it's not because she's afraid you're going to make a move on her, it's because she's afraid you're NOT going to make a move.
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #135 on: August 18, 2012, 03:36:30 PM
I did not.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #136 on: August 19, 2012, 03:44:04 PM
Apparently; it's why I reposted this GEM of advice ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')