Quote from: Zoomie
You are VERY awesome.
Quote from: Thrash
So's my mom ...
Quote from: bagman
I can attest to that.
Quote from: mosh
I have the photographic evidence to back that up.

Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up(Read 24772 times)
Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up on: June 22, 2012, 01:26:54 AM
Well, I decided to come back earlier than I thought I would. A two week break from this place was all that I really needed.

I'll post more tomorrow, but I have a date this Saturday with a girl I've been talking to for the past week on OKC. I feel like I'm in some sort of competition with tricky now and it got me fired up reading that she was going on OKC dates. So I actually applied myself and worked at getting a date, and am amazed at how easy it was to score a date. Not only that, but I am talking with two other chicks and I may ask one of them out as well.

Quick and dirty: 28, blonde, petite, tattoos, sweet, similar taste in music and film, smart,

Hellz to the yeah. I'm pondering posting a photo of her.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 08:11:38 AM
Whoa... Flashback. Sorry.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 02:15:46 PM
She's a "hook up", not a date for a "girlfriend"; drain your balls and move on ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #3 on: June 23, 2012, 12:17:09 AM
Ok, so more developments today.

Last Saturday I started talking with her and got her number by Thursday, and she texted me a photo of her Thursday. Her OkCupid profile has a photo of downtown Austin and not any of her. In her profile it said if you really want to get to know me ask me for my photo and I'll give it to you. Cool, so she's shy I thought.

I thought she looks cute in her photo and my boss agrees (he might as well be a member of L-G - I tell him every sordid detail I share with you guys). So I found out her first and middle names (her profile name on OKC is actually her middle name and I thought it was her first name). At work today I tried to do a little cyberstalking using her first and middle names and didn't find jack. After I told my boss, he laughed and literally 30 seconds later I hear "Dude you fucking suck at cyberstalking." He found her Facebook and thus now I was armed with her first and last names. Her Facebook is locked down, so all I could see was her profile photo and again, pretty cute.

But I found the motherload. After I got her full name I found her blog and many, many, many photos of her and she is FUCKING HOT. So, now I'm way more nervous than I was before about meeting her tomorrow. I blame it all on my boss haha and he was kicking himself saying he shouldn't have looked her up. I thought she was an "average" cute before seeing her photos today, and thus I wasn't really nervous at all about meeting her. Now that I see she's pretty scorching, I'm afraid all I'll be able to do tomorrow is talk in baby babble when I meet her.

My boss said he wants to go to Radio Shack and get some little spy cams, and a wireless headset that I can work and he'll give me pointers through the wireless headset and record the entire train wreck... I've always told him I wanted to be a Youtube superstar. Haha, he's not really going to, but he feels bad that now I have all these thoughts in my head banging around my head about how much I'll fail tomorrow, because HE CYBERSTALKED HER and found her name.

Ugh. Monday is going to be shitty having to go in to all the details with him.

Unless... I pull off a miracle and my personality shines through with this pretty gal.

Any tips?

T-minus 18 hours until first contact.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #4 on: June 23, 2012, 12:26:44 AM
In any of her pictures, could you tell whether or not her cock is bigger than yours? If not, stop sweating it. What's the worst that could happen? You being her quickie? Yeah. And if there's no casual sex chemistry, there are thousands of other women out there.
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.
-Edgar Allan Poe

-Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn-

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #5 on: June 23, 2012, 01:50:37 AM
She's a "hook up", not a date for a "girlfriend"; drain your balls and move on ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #6 on: June 23, 2012, 06:12:52 PM
If she's cute then she probably has tendencies of gold-digging. Hold on to your wallet, champ!
"White people is stupid, yo." ~ random black guy from Memphis.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #7 on: June 23, 2012, 06:16:51 PM
Haha. I'm holding on to it.

Alright, here I go to meet her!

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #8 on: June 23, 2012, 09:22:58 PM
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #9 on: June 24, 2012, 01:36:00 AM
Great night.  8) she IS cute and I have a second date lined up with her next weekend. 

Something just feels strange about this whole thing. Is it really this easy? Have I always just built up walls in my head?? I mean wow. I first talked to her a week ago today, got her number Thurs, went out tonight, and going out again next weekend.

Also, she paid for one round of beers so I definitely respect her, and appreciated that.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #10 on: June 24, 2012, 02:30:23 AM
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #11 on: June 24, 2012, 02:39:09 AM
Quote from: Thrash on Today at 05:22:58 PM

Quote from: Thrash on Yesterday at 09:50:37 PM

Quote from: Thrash on Yesterday at 10:15:46 AM

Shut up ass fuck, she could be his one true soul mate for all we know.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #12 on: June 24, 2012, 02:40:10 AM
It's her headline that tells me otherwise ...
... WTF do I know; I didn't meet her tonight
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #13 on: June 24, 2012, 02:44:40 AM
Well gee, give it a chance is all I'm saying.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #14 on: June 24, 2012, 02:46:51 AM
Actually, I thought I was ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #15 on: June 24, 2012, 03:02:37 AM
He's not getting any younger you know.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #16 on: June 24, 2012, 03:05:47 AM
Sexually, he's a teenager ...
He lost it 10-12 years after the average American male does ...

He'll be just fine ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #17 on: June 24, 2012, 04:41:14 AM
Yeah, I think so too.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #18 on: June 24, 2012, 11:48:19 AM
haha i am glad that my posting inspired you to come back & post your antics. :P
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #19 on: June 24, 2012, 02:24:58 PM
Yeah, it totally lit a fire under me reading that you were going out on dates. It's been 6 months since I broke up with my gf and during the entire time I never tried to get a date. (Just some backpage action) I just worked on getting my shit together. Excercising, eating healthier, doing more photography, hanging with friends more, etc. But then I ran into all these medical issues that have haunted me the past couple of months and just got me really down and I went back to eating fast food almost every meal, never exercising, letting my condo get piled up with crap again, falling behind in my correspondence course, etc.

So yes, thanks for the motivation! I'm slowly getting back on track again.

Sexually, he's a teenager ...
He lost it 10-12 years after the average American male does ...

He'll be just fine ...

This is true, but I had solid sex for the 2+ years I was with my girlfriend, and I mean SEX. Daily, sometimes multiple times a day, every position, kinky shit played out, out in public many times, in other people's houses on their tables, floors, couches (hope they never wave a black light over it), outside in nature (camping), masturbation under dinner tables, etc. I have a good, solid foundation that I can only build upon. Along with the "J" girl who I banged for 4 months prior to my girlfriend.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 02:43:15 PM by bagman »

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #20 on: June 24, 2012, 04:06:40 PM
True, however, there's a certain "maturity" that's not about that, it's about the "sexual age" of someone ...
I'm not sure how I can even explain it; my sex in my 30's is WAY different than my sex in my 20's ...
... oddly enough, though, the ACTS are still quite similiar; it's something else that makes it better
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #21 on: June 24, 2012, 04:31:00 PM
Soon you'll be having sex in your 40's and that may be different too; you'll have to reach for the bottle of little blue pills.

In hindsight, I should have never gotten in a relationship with my girlfriend. She was too young and immature, and I was too (well minus the young part). The entire thing was based on a one night stand after I met her on Craigslist and we had sex the very first night meeting. So the entire thing was basically built upon sex and not other, more important things. (To me sex was the most important thing.)

So actually, and my boss agrees, having this eczema covering my body is a good thing. I know that I can't get naked right away, and so it's forcing me to actually get to know this person, and not sexually, right away anyway.

On her OKC questionairre thing it asks how many dates does it typically take before you have sex. I have "3-5" as my answer, but her answer was 6 or more dates. Wow... I mean she is 28, mature, has a career, apt, etc, but 6 dates or more?? Is that normal? You know my real answer is 0 - 1 dates haha but I didn't really want to answer that one too honestly.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #22 on: June 24, 2012, 04:32:32 PM
i don't think there's a "normal". everyone has different comfort levels.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #23 on: June 24, 2012, 04:51:49 PM
Hmm. I need to pay more attention to cues. The "touch" barrier was broken fairly early on with us sitting very close to each other and leaning in touching leg to leg, etc. In fact as we were walking down Congress to go to our own cars and meet up for dinner, as we split ways she actually kind of groped ME in a half-hug thing where she put her arm on my lower back and like gently rubbed me as if to say "See you soon... keep thinking about me on the drive to the restaurant."

I haven't been this excited in a long time. This girl is super cool from what I can tell so far, and I would absolutely like to keep this going for a while.

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #24 on: June 24, 2012, 05:30:46 PM
You guys should watch the show I linked in the how thread about what makes us who we are.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 05:32:18 PM by Tru »

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #25 on: June 24, 2012, 07:53:31 PM
Sounds good, man ...
... and
........ what tricky said
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #26 on: June 25, 2012, 01:44:18 AM
So I've been digesting the date, and talking with a couple of buddies about how it went and how I enjoyed the girl's company... and the more I think about next weekend the more excited I get. This girl seemingly has everything I am looking for, and physically is def my type. She has tattoos, ear gauges, belly button piercing, petite, great smile and a very cute face, and is just sultry/sexy. She's down to earth, funny, straight up, has good taste in music, etc.

This shit's cray cray. How the fuck did I score a 2nd date with this girl?

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #27 on: June 25, 2012, 03:12:21 AM
BY BEING YOURSELF ....
REMEMBER THAT!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #28 on: June 25, 2012, 07:13:00 AM
Kyle, that's great! i'm glad to hear it. just remember to not be all weird or pushy about having sex. :P

Re: Booya bitches. I've got a date lined up Reply #29 on: June 25, 2012, 11:09:09 AM
Or about anything, really ...
Good advice, Brook ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')