Quote from: Homeless Joe/banal
2 10k tanks, both full.
Yes, I am quite the pedant when it comes to free water.
Quote from: Zoomie
Homeless Joe, Water Baron.
Quote from: Zoomie, About Homeless Joe/banal
"I done skinned out them kangaroos Mista Brian, jus' like you tol' me... I sho' would like a glass a water, I'm pow'ful thirsty..."

Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices!(Read 49059 times)
Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #210 on: August 18, 2012, 07:42:04 PM
Try four years of Romney and see how you feel about that.

I hope you don't have to.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #211 on: August 18, 2012, 09:36:41 PM
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 04:02:34 AM by Tru »
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #212 on: August 19, 2012, 04:24:14 AM
Try four years of Romney and see how you feel about that.

I hope you don't have to.

It might be terrible for the country but I no longer care. I don't think it would have much impact on me personally anyway in the short run. So lets sing!

Sing gleefully to our demise.

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #213 on: August 19, 2012, 05:12:16 AM
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 12:16:16 AM by FAH-Q »

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #214 on: August 19, 2012, 06:03:57 AM
Shit man that's great, you sound awesome.
Sounds like a narrative to one of those Duchovny movies

I thought about doing something tonight but I'm too burned out.
And have miles to go before I sleep.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 06:12:39 AM by Tru »

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #215 on: August 26, 2012, 05:31:45 AM
Why the fuck haven't more people participated here?

Si did a great narrative and nobody even commented.

That's not the L-G I remember,

Wake the fuck up dipshits and post something.

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #216 on: September 08, 2012, 11:13:20 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyDmoCDgqBk&feature=player_embedded#!

Yeah Dave Mustaine, move to Sinagpore... you love freedom that much, right? Dont like countries that are centrally planned? Sure, Singapore is the place to be.

Moron.

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #217 on: September 09, 2012, 07:00:08 PM
Why the fuck haven't more people participated here?

Si did a great narrative and nobody even commented.

Took it down before I got back online. /excuse sorted.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 07:00:32 PM by Nitya »

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #218 on: September 15, 2012, 09:31:35 PM
Why Si, Why? It was pretty cool. I'm not going to say I understood all that it was about because I was really fucked up when I listened to it, but it did seem to have a deeper meaning.

And your narration was great.

I'm setting up to try my one and only tribute to Texas. Maybe I will and maybe I won't be able to pull it off. I've been accused of resembling a member of ZZ top on more that one occasion. So maybe I'll try Tush.

Look for it a little later.

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #219 on: September 15, 2012, 10:38:28 PM
Well shit, after practicing that a few times I don't think I can do it tonight. One thing is the original version flows along so fast, to get it over with in the allotted time for the radio stations, hard to follow if you want to duplicate it. I would rather produce an A Capella version of my own.

Don't frown, I just has to feel it. I mean I could have done a version tonight with the original playing almost imperceptibly in the background, but it seems so rushed to keep up with.

Guess I'm just slow. Plus I've been on a bender all week so I'm not much good at anything right now.

Sorry guys.

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #220 on: September 16, 2012, 12:54:47 PM
Don't frown

:(

Why Si, Why? It was pretty cool. I'm not going to say I understood all that it was about because I was really fucked up when I listened to it, but it did seem to have a deeper meaning.

And your narration was great.

Thanks, man. I took it down because I was wasted when I recorded and posted it, and in the harsh hangover that followed, lost my balls. I do that a lot.

FWIW it was a Shel Silverstein poem, no real deep meaning, just a fun thing about weed.

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #221 on: October 02, 2012, 06:29:34 AM
LOL every time I start singing my cats come to see what is wrong with me.

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #222 on: November 10, 2012, 05:41:29 PM
I think it is somewhat special that the last fuckup on this board resulted in my last two vacaroo attempts being deleted and nothing else.

>>Took it down before I got back online. /excuse sorted.<<

Thanks Mosh.

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #223 on: November 10, 2012, 07:30:12 PM
We gotsta go back to Nippon and get hammered and do more karaoke...

... or come here where I do it as part of my living
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #224 on: November 11, 2012, 10:28:17 AM
I will participate here..... when someone schools me on how to record my voice and post said recording. I was posting all KINDS of recordings on FB, with my iphone......... But TRUUUU doesn't dig the FB.

Edited to Add:

{{{ http://vocaroo.com/i/s0N1zWSthHvR }}}
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 11:01:28 AM by Luna »
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.
-Edgar Allan Poe

-Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn-

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #225 on: November 11, 2012, 10:37:36 AM
Now I'm as loud and annoying as bagman!

A message for you:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s008NKm4ifDd

I was not aware that there was a Slim Shady lurking inside the bagman..... =)
-Edgar Allan Poe

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #226 on: November 11, 2012, 10:58:29 AM
BTW

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0BTBiMjzqyH

It's the accent that Collin Farrel tries to have.  ?
-Edgar Allan Poe

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #227 on: November 11, 2012, 11:49:41 AM
Irish, huh?

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #228 on: November 11, 2012, 01:48:14 PM
It's almost It's a little bit of everything. But it's cool as hell.
-Edgar Allan Poe

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #229 on: November 11, 2012, 09:52:32 PM
He could be House, Talk about an accent that could be American but is not.

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #230 on: November 11, 2012, 09:57:14 PM
Why the fuck do I keep saying American like it means something. It hasn't for a very long time.

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #231 on: November 12, 2012, 09:42:24 AM
I'm just gonna call you Greenman Tru. In my head. Or Pancake. Either one denotes online, and far away affection.
-Edgar Allan Poe

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #232 on: November 12, 2012, 01:04:12 PM
I could be happy if you would just let me lick your butt.

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #233 on: November 12, 2012, 01:06:03 PM
I am all about everyone's happiness...
-Edgar Allan Poe

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #234 on: November 12, 2012, 01:14:38 PM
Translated:
Quote from: Luna
I'd like that very much; thanks!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #235 on: November 12, 2012, 01:31:47 PM
W3RD

-Edgar Allan Poe

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #236 on: November 12, 2012, 01:31:58 PM

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #237 on: November 12, 2012, 02:37:28 PM

That's kind of appropriate, since the actor who plays House is a Brit pretending to be American.

Here's Hugh Laurie's real accent:

Funny Hugh Laurie & Stephen Fry comedy sketch! 'Your name, sir?' - BBC comedy

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #238 on: November 12, 2012, 02:48:38 PM
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1IAoR0xMrN1

This took me to a dark, smoky club, and you stood there in a shiny silver suit and sang this. It Was Amazing.
-Edgar Allan Poe

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #239 on: November 12, 2012, 02:54:04 PM

That's kind of appropriate, since the actor who plays House is a Brit pretending to be American.

Here's Hugh Laurie's real accent:

Funny Hugh Laurie & Stephen Fry comedy sketch! 'Your name, sir?' - BBC comedy

I was laughing so loud that I missed the reason you posted this to begin with... So I had a second look. I agree. Your accent is in the same category as Hugh Laurie's. I still think yours is cool.
-Edgar Allan Poe