Quote from: Doormouse
Recap:
4.7mm caseless > 9mm > nerf basketball fired from an 12-inch deck gun > Tim Daly > Spud gun > John Daly > nerf > Carson Daly > Rosie O'donnell
Quote from: FAH-Q
That about sums it up.

I plead the 6th.(Read 7761 times)
I plead the 6th. on: June 04, 2009, 01:23:20 PM
Ghosts ?

When I was a child I would hear somebody walking up the back stairs....I was old enough to understand the concepts of thermal forces on stuff, so it bugged me...The "noise" was exactly like somebody walking up the first 4 steps. It was always 4, always perfect rhythm for climbing stairs. Freaked me out.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: I plead the 6th. Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 02:47:24 PM
I dunno. I wouldn't rule out the possibility of ghosts existing.

When I was younger I had a playroom where I kept all my toys and books and whatnot. It had a creaky door that would never stay shut. The latch was faulty and like sixty years old so it would just swing open randomly, even if you made sure it was shut tight. The day we moved out of that old farmhouse and into an apartment my dad and uncle were moving my bookshelf out of the room. They had the door propped open with a rock and just as my uncle cleared the threshold with the end of the bookcase the door slammed shut behind him.

My uncle screamed and ran out of the house after dropping the shelf on my dad's foot. He wouldn't go back inside and they never could get the door to open again. Glad that was the last thing they carted out of that room. =P
cream filling for hollow victories

Re: I plead the 6th. Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 12:14:43 AM
I get freaked out by ghost stories.
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: I plead the 6th. Reply #3 on: June 05, 2009, 12:53:00 AM
When I was a kid we lived in this old house.  We had a clock on the kitchen wall, and it would randomly just throw itself about twelve feet through the air and crash into the other side of the kitchen.

Re: I plead the 6th. Reply #4 on: June 05, 2009, 07:13:25 AM
When I was a kid, I lived in two different creepy old mansions in a small town in Maine called Norridgewock, and nothing strange ever happened, because ghosts don't exist.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: I plead the 6th. Reply #5 on: June 05, 2009, 07:47:27 AM
When I was a kid, I lived in two different creepy old mansions in a small town in Maine called Norridgewock, and nothing strange ever happened, because ghosts don't exist.

Re: I plead the 6th. Reply #6 on: June 05, 2009, 08:57:03 AM
WOAH, EMP WAS LIVING WITH YOU THE WHOLE TIME.

Re: I plead the 6th. Reply #7 on: June 05, 2009, 09:10:06 AM
wow, fag point
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: I plead the 6th. Reply #8 on: June 05, 2009, 09:42:34 AM
WOAH, EMP WAS LIVING WITH YOU THE WHOLE TIME.

psst, emp is a ghost

A GHOST IN THE MACHINE

OH SHI

Re: I plead the 6th. Reply #9 on: June 05, 2009, 09:54:35 AM
...but then he'd be professing his own non-existence.

Re: I plead the 6th. Reply #10 on: June 05, 2009, 09:55:48 AM
When I was a kid we lived in this old house.  We had a clock on the kitchen wall, and it would randomly just throw itself about twelve feet through the air and crash into the other side of the kitchen.

Home Decorating ghost is like "Get this the fuck off of the south wall!  That's a RETARDED place to put this clock!"

"I'm okay with the rest of your home decorating decisions, however."

Re: I plead the 6th. Reply #11 on: June 05, 2009, 09:57:19 AM
well what the fuck else is a ghost gonna do? they're like aliens and the loch ness monster. bound and determined not to be proved real.

Re: I plead the 6th. Reply #12 on: June 05, 2009, 01:19:48 PM
...but then he'd be professing his own non-existence.

This does happen from time to time.

Re: I plead the 6th. Reply #13 on: June 05, 2009, 04:44:58 PM
I don't really believe in ghosts. I wouldn't completely discount it but I definitely don't believe they could really effect us in any way.

I can't remember where I heard it but I remember hearing someone say that there's a period between after you die and before you're born in which you're nowhere. Like you're a ghost.

But they also said you're oblivious to your surroundings.

I don't know.

Re: I plead the 6th. Reply #14 on: June 05, 2009, 05:05:00 PM
Yea, you don't know.

Re: I plead the 6th. Reply #15 on: June 05, 2009, 07:22:31 PM
I oblivious to my surroundings most of the time as it is.

Re: I plead the 6th. Reply #16 on: June 06, 2009, 11:54:09 AM
I've been told by other psychics that I'm "a little psychic" which I believe due to some experiences, and I believe in another supernatural dimension, but ghosts haunting the earth? I have to experience a haunting to believe it.
~

Re: I plead the 6th. Reply #17 on: June 06, 2009, 03:42:11 PM

Not only was the house I grew up in pretty damn old, but there'd also been a house of some sort on that spot (right on the moors, too) for at least 800 years. And I wanted so badly to see a ghost so I could brag about it to my friends. Nothing.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: I plead the 6th. Reply #18 on: June 06, 2009, 04:29:45 PM
The old lady who used to live in my house died of lung cancer. Well, actually she was on life support and it was costing like $4000 per day to keep her alive. So her daughters pulled the plug and liquidated her assets before the hospital's billing department got involved.

And my linen closet door won't stay closed...
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: I plead the 6th. Reply #19 on: June 06, 2009, 08:23:57 PM
We don't actually have any old buildings here. The whole town was built after WW2.

Re: I plead the 6th. Reply #20 on: June 06, 2009, 08:27:40 PM
We don't actually have any old buildings here. The whole town was built after WW2.

That's because the germans helped you to remodel!

Re: I plead the 6th. Reply #21 on: June 06, 2009, 09:26:48 PM
Milton Keynes?
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: I plead the 6th. Reply #22 on: June 06, 2009, 10:13:12 PM
And my linen closet door won't stay closed...

haha, thanks. that line alone made my nipples hard. not in a sexy way. like in a way that makes me think that maybe they are trying to run away from something behind me.

Re: I plead the 6th. Reply #23 on: June 07, 2009, 08:00:24 AM
Hard nipples is hard nipples. And thank YOU.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: I plead the 6th. Reply #24 on: June 07, 2009, 09:01:08 AM
Cold or horny, I'll always pretend you are horny.
~

Re: I plead the 6th. Reply #25 on: June 07, 2009, 09:17:10 AM
Cold or horny, I'll always pretend you are horny.

...even when your flesh is the icy cold of death.

Re: I plead the 6th. Reply #26 on: June 07, 2009, 09:26:18 AM
SO HAWT
~

Re: I plead the 6th. Reply #27 on: June 07, 2009, 09:57:06 AM
The idea of ghosts freak me out.
I don't know if I believe in them, however and I have not had any experiences. Thankfully!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 09:57:22 AM by The Geek »

Re: I plead the 6th. Reply #28 on: June 07, 2009, 10:35:10 AM
~

Re: I plead the 6th. Reply #29 on: June 07, 2009, 01:45:59 PM
That's because the germans helped you to remodel!
Yay for the War!