Quote from: Zoomie
The one on the right looks like my mom...
Quote from: Thrash
Your mom's the poster girl for VD?

Banned from HF(Read 96217 times)
Re: Dear former HF users... Reply #90 on: August 21, 2009, 05:49:03 PM
fuck haggis, I aint eating that shit
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #91 on: August 21, 2009, 06:27:04 PM
Luke he means literally. Emo kids complaining about their parents busting them for weed, teenaged girls constantly going on about losing their virginity, 15 year old boys who can barely read a newspaper and are convinced that the vapor trails left behind by commercial jets are actually mind control drugs being sprayed on populated areas, people who think Obama isn't an American...

...you know, retards.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Dear former HF users... Reply #92 on: August 21, 2009, 06:29:35 PM
See? Wouldn't be caught dead in a proper kilt either, would ye?

Re: Banned from HF Reply #93 on: August 21, 2009, 06:34:24 PM
And the cam whores. You can never forget the self obsessed cam whores.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #94 on: August 21, 2009, 06:39:38 PM
Yes. Anyone who needs a pic of themselves in their sig should be made into soap and lampshades.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #95 on: August 21, 2009, 06:43:12 PM
Threads like 'what clothes should i wear to be pretty?'* and 'how should i cut my hair?' are just inane. And that's a lot coming from me.

*even if I do like fwg.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 06:44:16 PM by Sakhi »

Re: Banned from HF Reply #96 on: August 21, 2009, 06:50:39 PM
Luke he means literally. Emo kids complaining about their parents busting them for weed, teenaged girls constantly going on about losing their virginity, 15 year old boys who can barely read a newspaper and are convinced that the vapor trails left behind by commercial jets are actually mind control drugs being sprayed on populated areas, people who think Obama isn't an American...

...you know, retards.

Ha.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #97 on: August 21, 2009, 06:51:33 PM
Oops. Sorry Matt. I wasn't talking about you.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #98 on: August 21, 2009, 07:00:21 PM
Oops. Sorry Matt. I wasn't talking about you.

Funny guy... funny guy.

;D

Re: Banned from HF Reply #99 on: August 21, 2009, 07:05:35 PM
Yes well unlike in Skippyland, personal attacks here are welcomed and strongly encouraged.

Re: Dear former HF users... Reply #100 on: August 21, 2009, 08:06:53 PM
Hey n00bz, the master is back.  If you don't know who I am, I will eat your soul with BBQ sauce.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: Banned from HF Reply #101 on: August 21, 2009, 08:10:34 PM
I'm Jaitaiyai

Hey, Jai !  I didn't know you were over here.

I don't have any new HF bannings to report, but TCF may soon be joining their ranks.  Fyrenza, you would be proud of him.  He seems hell-bent on blasting Skip as hard as possible, until he gets banned.

Enraged Angel's new personal forum opened for business today.  For some unexplained reason, it was set up as a subforum of the Stoner's Lounge.  The stoners are not amused, and want it closed down or moved.  EA doesn't even smoke the weed anymore.

NotDeadYet
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 08:16:15 PM by NotDead »

Re: Dear former HF users... Reply #102 on: August 21, 2009, 08:48:45 PM
Ignore the fatboy, He drinks Robitussin for breakfast and listens to Orchestral Manoeuvers in the Dark. And cries because he lost his virginity to a fat, goth girl.

And he's very, very afraid of spiders.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #103 on: August 21, 2009, 08:52:15 PM
EA and TCF I think are both registered here.

Re: Dear former HF users... Reply #104 on: August 21, 2009, 09:07:05 PM
She wasn't goth.
~

Re: Banned from HF Reply #105 on: August 21, 2009, 09:08:54 PM
Yes. Anyone who needs a pic of themselves in their sig should be made into soap and lampshades.

:(

but The Reverend made mine!
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #106 on: August 21, 2009, 09:11:36 PM
Enraged Angel's new personal forum opened for business today.  For some unexplained reason, it was set up as a subforum of the Stoner's Lounge.  The stoners are not amused, and want it closed down or moved.  EA doesn't even smoke the weed anymore.

This sounds like an awesome sociology experiment!  Sort of simulated territories, with strongly-typed cultures holding onto them!

Hey!  Does Hip Forums have a ghetto?

Re: Dear former HF users... Reply #107 on: August 21, 2009, 09:12:39 PM
well, at least it was a girl!

Re: Dear former HF users... Reply #108 on: August 21, 2009, 09:13:59 PM
Gotta think positively, you know?
~

Re: Banned from HF Reply #109 on: August 21, 2009, 09:14:03 PM

I wouldn't know, I only frequent the well-lit forums in the daytime...

Re: Banned from HF Reply #110 on: August 21, 2009, 09:15:50 PM
that's a good idea, for a pretty Canadian woman like yourself.

I was really asking more of the seedy underbelly about the ghetto.  I'd expect you to know if there's, like, a bath & body works at Hip Forums.

Re: Dear former HF users... Reply #111 on: August 21, 2009, 09:16:23 PM
definitely.

how horrible would it have been if you'd lost your virginity to a spider?!

Re: Dear former HF users... Reply #112 on: August 21, 2009, 09:24:40 PM

Re: Banned from HF Reply #113 on: August 21, 2009, 09:33:36 PM
EA and TCF I think are both registered here.

EA definitely has an account here, but I think she has her hands busy with HF for now.  She had a pretty rough day.

I always assume that TCF is everywhere, all the time, under 10 different names.  ::)

Re: Dear former HF users... Reply #114 on: August 21, 2009, 09:35:59 PM
definitely.

how horrible would it have been if you'd lost your virginity to a spider?!

I think I did :-/
~

Re: Banned from HF Reply #115 on: August 21, 2009, 09:38:54 PM
Correct assessment.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #116 on: August 21, 2009, 09:59:07 PM
This sounds like an awesome sociology experiment!  Sort of simulated territories, with strongly-typed cultures holding onto them!

You are catching on quick.  The stoners are younger than the RT crowd, and seems to view them as unwanted refugees.  The second thread in EA's new forum was a user-generated poll in which the stoners voted 20-14 to get rid of her forum.  The third thread had the title, "this forum fucking sucks".  I have no idea what else Skip expected to happen with this.

All of HF is sort of a twisted sociology experiment gone astray.  Some of these people have invested many hours per day in HF for 8 to 10 years, so they feel like they have earned considerable respect for their investment.  The site owner hates that kind of thinking.  I'm watching all this unfold like an uprising in a communist or Islamic country.  The common people are passionate, but their movement is destined to be crushed by the government.  You know how it's all going to end.

Another problem with having so many long-term members is that too many people have totally exhausted their patience with each other.  The infighting is unbelievable at times.  As a relative n00b, only there since February, the internal dynamics still shock and surprise me at times with the extreme levels of animosity between people who have never met.

It has plenty of bad neighborhoods.  RT (Random Thoughts) was the biggest and the worst.  Now it's been bulldozed, and the riff-raff (along with some good people) are roaming the streets of the better parts of town.  It's a mess.

A highly addictive, shitty, low-class soap opera.  Gotta love it.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #117 on: August 21, 2009, 10:11:57 PM
Uhhhhh. NotDead? Lucas was being sarcastic. No one here cares what happens at HF unless we get enough evil minds together to invade, hack and destroy. 10 years ago that would already have happened, out of pure spite and disdain for the word "hippie".

Here and now, Skip and Stinky and SE and all their little subbies are dead and HF does not exist.

Re: Banned from HF Reply #118 on: August 21, 2009, 10:18:40 PM
Here and now, Skip and Stinky and SE and all their little subbies are dead and HF does not exist.

So why is this thread here?

Re: Banned from HF Reply #119 on: August 21, 2009, 10:23:19 PM
This sounds like an awesome sociology experiment!  Sort of simulated territories, with strongly-typed cultures holding onto them!

You are catching on quick.  The stoners are younger than the RT crowd, and seems to view them as unwanted refugees.  The second thread in EA's new forum was a user-generated poll in which the stoners voted 20-14 to get rid of her forum.  The third thread had the title, "this forum fucking sucks".  I have no idea what else Skip expected to happen with this.

All of HF is sort of a twisted sociology experiment gone astray.  Some of these people have invested many hours per day in HF for 8 to 10 years, so they feel like they have earned considerable respect for their investment.  The site owner hates that kind of thinking.  I'm watching all this unfold like an uprising in a communist or Islamic country.  The common people are passionate, but their movement is destined to be crushed by the government.  You know how it's all going to end.

Another problem with having so many long-term members is that too many people have totally exhausted their patience with each other.  The infighting is unbelievable at times.  As a relative n00b, only there since February, the internal dynamics still shock and surprise me at times with the extreme levels of animosity between people who have never met.

Hey!  Does Hip Forums have a ghetto?

It has plenty of bad neighborhoods.  RT (Random Thoughts) was the biggest and the worst.  Now it's been bulldozed, and the riff-raff (along with some good people) are roaming the streets of the better parts of town.  It's a mess.

A highly addictive, shitty, low-class soap opera.  Gotta love it.

some of us have met.  and some of those relationships have gone down the shitter.  not talking 'bout myself, but others though.  i'm still cool with the ones i've met - except for the one of the ladies husbands - he hates me haha...but thats because of some other stuff i did with said lady  :P
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 10:25:13 PM by fitzy21 »