×

Quote from: underclass
The Empire Strikes back in D-Minor laying on my couch after drinking 7 beers in the sun at a baseball game earlier today

Hoth? What the fuck, I thought this was return of the Jedi, who the fuck mixed up my disks >> Luke got got by the monster! >> The first transport is away, go rebels. >> Cloud City? What the hell, I thought there were asteroids, maybe that bit comes later after Luke meets Yoda >> Darth Vader is Luke's father, Ben why didn't you tell him >> End credits,
... shit that was quick but not as quick as sex with my wife's gonna be in this state.


MATANDO GUEROS!(Read 7107 times)
MATANDO GUEROS! on: March 03, 2009, 06:31:00 PM
Who wants to be happy-hate with me?  :D
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon



Re: MATANDO GUEROS! Reply #1 on: March 05, 2009, 11:04:15 PM
MANDINGO JUEVOS!




Re: MATANDO GUEROS! Reply #2 on: March 06, 2009, 12:25:11 AM
I forgot about this thread.  I was fucked up hardcore.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon



Re: MATANDO GUEROS! Reply #3 on: March 07, 2009, 04:38:32 PM
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.



Re: MATANDO GUEROS! Reply #4 on: March 07, 2009, 06:04:49 PM
Ok I see what's going on.  And I would compete but I don't know another Mexican song.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2009, 06:07:40 PM by Drugmoth »
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon



Re: MATANDO GUEROS! Reply #5 on: March 07, 2009, 08:12:19 PM
La Cucaracha?



Re: MATANDO GUEROS! Reply #6 on: March 08, 2009, 07:44:36 PM
Estrellita.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!