×

Quote from: Lothar
Quote from: 13chemicals
I like the idea of a clone a vag.  If you're not in the mood you can just throw it at the guy and say, "this should be quite like the original."
The problem with that is once the guy realizes it's easier to fuck the clone than put up with a girl's bullshit, you'll be finding yourself relegated to household chores and the occasional "sup?" in passing in the hallway.


MATANDO GUEROS!(Read 7112 times)
MATANDO GUEROS! on: March 03, 2009, 06:31:00 PM
Who wants to be happy-hate with me?  :D
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon



Re: MATANDO GUEROS! Reply #1 on: March 05, 2009, 11:04:15 PM
MANDINGO JUEVOS!




Re: MATANDO GUEROS! Reply #2 on: March 06, 2009, 12:25:11 AM
I forgot about this thread.  I was fucked up hardcore.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon



Re: MATANDO GUEROS! Reply #3 on: March 07, 2009, 04:38:32 PM
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.



Re: MATANDO GUEROS! Reply #4 on: March 07, 2009, 06:04:49 PM
Ok I see what's going on.  And I would compete but I don't know another Mexican song.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2009, 06:07:40 PM by Drugmoth »
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon



Re: MATANDO GUEROS! Reply #5 on: March 07, 2009, 08:12:19 PM
La Cucaracha?



Re: MATANDO GUEROS! Reply #6 on: March 08, 2009, 07:44:36 PM
Estrellita.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!