×

Quote from: underclass
For those of you in America, here is what most of the western world knows about your politics... you have a black man in the white house trying to fix healthcare, which is going nowhere because all of a sudden everyone else has a way better way to fix healthcare despite it being a basket case for the last 30 years. You're in two wars you won't win, which will bankrupt you as you try to compete with China economically, which you also can't win because people have less rights and they aren't fighting two wars. Sarah Palin is loathed by every single rational person in the free world. Conan is the governer of California, which is also broke, along with all of your banks. People can't get abortions in some places but can marry their gay partner in others. End.
Quote from: Mosh
This is how it reads for the God fearin' 'mericans...
Quote
For those of you in America, here is what you know about your politics... you have a illegitimate non US citizen niggerman in the white house trying to destroy democracy. You're in two wars doing God's work slaughtering the infidel, as our Manifest destiny says we will rule the world. Sarah Palin is the most rational person in the free world. The Governator is the governer of California, which is also full of queers, but he'll sort them out. People can't get abortions because it's an affront to God, but can marry their sister in others, which all good God fearing 'mericans approve of. God Bless 'merica.


I have found(Read 8818 times)
I have found on: July 16, 2013, 09:21:58 PM
That I like to be drunk most of the time.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.



Re: I have found Reply #1 on: July 17, 2013, 12:53:25 AM
Psssh!
Who wouldn't?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')



Re: I have found Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 10:08:00 AM
Been there. These days I prefer general sobriety with a the occasional drink or smoke, but I don't actually like being really drunk or really high anymore.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.



Re: I have found Reply #3 on: July 17, 2013, 06:49:18 PM
Shit, I love it and wish I could do it more often ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')



Re: I have found Reply #4 on: July 24, 2013, 02:44:04 PM
That particular avenue of pleasure has been closed off to me..

I can no longer afford any artificial joy.



Re: I have found Reply #5 on: July 25, 2013, 02:46:42 AM
Awww ....
That sucks ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')



Re: I have found Reply #6 on: August 31, 2013, 10:12:59 AM
i've been drinking since 8AM! got to work saturday morning and it turns out i got the weekend off, so naturally i walked straight to 40oz till freedom. well, 160oz



Re: I have found Reply #7 on: August 31, 2013, 04:57:47 PM
I didn't really drink at work last night, as per usual ...
... holiday weekend and all
... I had a nice, big drink when I got home, I went to sleep, woke up, and I'm just fine
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')



Re: I have found Reply #8 on: September 03, 2013, 01:37:29 AM
Wow that salty spittle thing I mentioned last year really works!

Train yourself not to puke. Ready for more.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.



Re: I have found Reply #9 on: September 04, 2013, 01:13:15 PM
Spittle thing?
Is that the snowballing with hookers to enhance the high thing?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')



Re: I have found Reply #10 on: September 04, 2013, 01:33:34 PM
It's not the hanging yourself in the closet thing for sure.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.



Re: I have found Reply #11 on: September 05, 2013, 10:42:58 PM
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')



Re: I have found Reply #12 on: September 20, 2013, 03:38:21 AM
What he might look like today ... Hahahahahahahahaha
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.



Re: I have found Reply #13 on: September 22, 2013, 01:55:26 PM
Wrinkly and dead?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')