×

Quote from: Zoomie's Sig; At One Point
Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish zombie, who was his own daddy, can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat the fruit of a magical tree.
It makes perfect sense!


Um yeah(Read 6222 times)
Um yeah on: December 13, 2013, 01:13:52 AM
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.



Re: Um yeah Reply #1 on: December 15, 2013, 02:39:20 PM
I thought we had an optical illusions thread ...???
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')



Re: Um yeah Reply #2 on: December 18, 2013, 06:09:40 PM
Well I don't know if we do or don't, but it seemed to fit this forum and if you expand it while under the influence you'll see why.


Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.



Re: Um yeah Reply #3 on: December 20, 2013, 03:39:52 PM
I'll drink tonight and check it out ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')



Re: Um yeah Reply #4 on: December 20, 2013, 08:15:44 PM
You can move it if you want. It was just an impulse post.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.



Re: Um yeah Reply #5 on: December 22, 2013, 11:29:14 AM
Nah, it's just perfect for the stoners who pass by here ...
It'll increase their "logged in" time ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')



Re: Um yeah Reply #6 on: January 15, 2014, 06:17:04 PM
Basaboll hab been berry berry good to me.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.



Re: Um yeah Reply #7 on: January 17, 2014, 01:07:49 AM
Uhm ...
WOW!!!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')