Quote from: Zoomie
...looked me up on MyLife (formerly Classmates). And I know who just from the person's age and town of residence.
Don't stalk me sweety. If you want the pork roll, just speak up.
Quote from: underclass
lol @ Danzig

As of 20 minutes ago, we now have President Joe Biden Jr(Read 2244 times)
It was interesting the past week or so watching all the shit online as far as all of the predictions, fighting, and that's if riots no matter the outcome ...

You know what, you can look the shit up yourself ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: As of 20 minutes ago, we now have President Joe Biden Jr Reply #1 on: November 10, 2020, 11:33:26 AM
Be easier to digest if Obama and especially bush.jr weren't so fucking gleeful about it.
If bush.Jr is behind him then we are fucking fucked ... again.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 06:01:58 PM by Tru »
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: As of 20 minutes ago, we now have President Joe Biden Jr Reply #2 on: November 11, 2020, 12:17:06 PM
We're fucked either way; it's all a matter of degree at this point ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: As of 20 minutes ago, we now have President Joe Biden Jr Reply #3 on: November 15, 2020, 12:07:13 AM
Trump had some good ideas but couldn't implement them with authority.
However he really upset the powers that be across the board and that's why I voted for him. I never liked the guy.

I just love the idea of throwing a monkey wrench into the evil machine.
I bet we don't get that chance again.

When it comes to degree David we can expect to see some good things because they need the positive publicity along with their new puppet. And the soothing of the public while doing the bad things in the background. Whatever they cook up next will be sometime in the future, for now and the near future expect some good news soon.

It's still a scam played out for so long that nobody can follow.

Re: As of 20 minutes ago, we now have President Joe Biden Jr Reply #4 on: November 15, 2020, 05:23:18 PM
Trump did some good things, which my wife and I would never admit in public because all of our friends are so vehemently anti-Trump. But criminal justice reform is more than anyone recent president has done and he managed not to start any new wars, for example.

My biggest prediction for Biden is a ramping up of censorship. Both online and I think some of the nutty stuff is going to take continue to take hold - the idea that merely having a difference of opinion or debating an idea is violence. GLen Greenwald put out an article talking about contingents in the media and at the ACLU giving up on the idea of an absolute freedom of opinion.

My wife thinks I'm crazy, but I also think Biden is going to end up being worse for the real left - the communists/anarchists/etc. The DNC blaming the left for the democrats' poor showing came out of the woodwork right away. I don't think people are going to pay attention if they crack down and censor the left.

I spent the entire Trump administration arguing with Trump supporters online and mostly was entertained with it. Within 5 days of the election being called, I'm done with arguing with Biden supporters. Biden is a corporate warmonger, every bit as racist and sexist and rapey as the Donald. But his supporters are way more dogmatic about it.

Anyway, I stand by my general predictions that the 2020s are going to be a nightmare. I think the empire is coming apart at the seems and the ruling class is too stupid to even properly bribe the rest of us to keep unrest under control.

Re: As of 20 minutes ago, we now have President Joe Biden Jr Reply #5 on: November 18, 2020, 02:41:28 PM
Well, look at that religious crackpot I mentioned in the Sex forum ...
The fact that these people are allowed in g'ub'mint and allowed to PLACE IT
(radical religious agenda) into g'ub'mint is saying a lot about where we are headed ...
It's no place good ...

I'm pretty sure most Millennials don't give more than a .75 fucks about religion these days ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: As of 20 minutes ago, we now have President Joe Biden Jr Reply #6 on: November 20, 2020, 10:54:47 AM
And on the other end of the spectrum, you have people at the ACLU who are now evidently pretty cool with censorship. Here's a decent interview on it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3gddlixSJc
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 11:57:31 AM by Emperor Reagan »

Re: As of 20 minutes ago, we now have President Joe Biden Jr Reply #7 on: November 20, 2020, 09:13:48 PM
They want free speech banned; I want them to shut the fuck up ...
Who's gonna win?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: As of 20 minutes ago, we now have President Joe Biden Jr Reply #8 on: November 20, 2020, 11:20:21 PM
They want free speech banned; I want them to shut the fuck up ...
Who's gonna win?

Sounds like a push!~

Re: As of 20 minutes ago, we now have President Joe Biden Jr Reply #9 on: November 21, 2020, 12:01:25 AM
Pretty much;
but only because I have small audiences and I don't share my political thoughts ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: As of 20 minutes ago, we now have President Joe Biden Jr Reply #10 on: November 24, 2020, 07:32:51 PM
Well, look at that religious crackpot I mentioned in the Sex forum ...
The fact that these people are allowed in g'ub'mint and allowed to PLACE IT
(radical religious agenda) into g'ub'mint is saying a lot about where we are headed ...
It's no place good ...

I'm pretty sure most Millennials don't give more than a .75 fucks about religion these days ....

I've heard rumors that they are working on laws to make it illegal to offend religious people.

Re: As of 20 minutes ago, we now have President Joe Biden Jr Reply #11 on: November 25, 2020, 01:04:04 AM
"Hate Crimes" ...
I can't be anti-religious, however, they can be judgemental asswipes to me ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')