×

Quote from: underclass
Summary of my understanding...
hip insulted my heritage, but did it while talking about watching porn. Fyre called someone out over grammar, Dave is still in JAX where it may be illegal to be Mexican and Zoomie is too dumb to be Sakhi but could be someone else. This thread is 17% about Si.


Movie drugs(Read 6047 times)
Movie drugs on: December 19, 2020, 01:02:46 PM
I was watching Down a Dark Hall (2018) last night an wondered if miloprazale was a real drug. It's not, but lead me to this page.

Fictionalized drugs in movies and their real life equivalents.
http://www.hopesandfears.com/hopes/now/drugs/213903-fictional-drugs-in-film
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.



Re: Movie drugs Reply #1 on: December 19, 2020, 04:32:29 PM
Yeah, they use fictionalized drugs so people won't go and search them out to try them ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')



Re: Movie drugs Reply #2 on: December 19, 2020, 09:30:29 PM
Not always though.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.



Re: Movie drugs Reply #3 on: December 19, 2020, 11:35:18 PM
True ....
It's just a "general rule" if it's a fake drug name though ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')



Re: Movie drugs Reply #4 on: December 20, 2020, 02:03:11 AM
So many new drug names all the time you don't know unless you investigate!
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.



Re: Movie drugs Reply #5 on: December 20, 2020, 09:54:19 AM
This is also true ...
... and then there's the "nicknames"
...... we'd be here for WEEKS if we tried to sort those out!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')



Re: Movie drugs Reply #6 on: December 20, 2020, 01:36:06 PM
I've been developing a bit of OCD about stopping a video to check on people places and things mentioned or seen in a show.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.



Re: Movie drugs Reply #7 on: December 21, 2020, 06:35:40 PM
Hahahaha ....
Like "Hazzard County"?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')



Re: Movie drugs Reply #8 on: December 21, 2020, 10:33:39 PM
I haven't checked but I bet that's a real place.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.



Re: Movie drugs Reply #9 on: December 21, 2020, 11:47:29 PM
Chickasaw County (right next to it in Ga) is ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')