Quote from: (_)_)===D
I never thought about how easy it would be to mug hipsters, but now that I think about it yeah... Like, it's probably really hard to fight back when you're under-nourished and wearing women's pants.

Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin.(Read 9831 times)
Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. on: September 17, 2009, 05:18:48 PM
Bring on the emo points kiddos. I am one fucked up McDonalds order from giving myself lead poisoning, luckily i dont eat McDonalds. the Swine flu notwithstanding (which cost me 500 in lost work and meds). I found out that my bigass settlement that was going to pay off my shiney 09 VW Jetta ended up being 3grand. 3. Two months of Physical therapy, an ambulance ride to the ER. Blah blah FUCKING 3! And that doesnt pay for the ER shit or the box. I was fucked then. And now? Whats next? Sunday I wrecked my BRAND NEW FUCKING SHINEY 09 VW JETTA. Wrecked the assfuck out of it. Messed up my neck, my back, my neckandmyback. (I think that was a Vandals reference). But Im now in stupid amounts of pain. And drunk at 4pm for some reason. yay. My deductable is 1000 dollars. thats like 16000 pesos. But I was happy! Holy hell! I wrecked my brand new fucking 09 VW Jetta that I cant afford! I can use the insurance cash to pay it off! Buy a dirty little shit car, and move to Austin! Start a band and do sex! Eat drugs! Huzzah! Nope. Apparently its not totaled. Not totaled. So they fix it eventually and I still have a car payment. For a car I dont want, or need. And I get to use the settlement from my last wreck to pay for this shite. And my insurance goes up. I need to die. Ignore spelling and puntuation, again, Im drunk. Gotta go to work. bye.
I have an American dream, but mine involves Black Masks and Gasoline..

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #1 on: September 17, 2009, 05:25:49 PM
i thought i was having a rough week-- boyfriend is out of state and my car needs a new battery.

yikes for you, though. rock bottom, situationally. how did you wreck the jetta?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 05:28:17 PM by hip »

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #2 on: September 17, 2009, 05:31:54 PM
you can always say it was "stolen".

but take care of yourself, man. And whats this lead poisoning stuff?

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #3 on: September 17, 2009, 05:59:22 PM
Teenage girl changed lanes and slammed on the breaks. Admitted she didnt use a blinker... Still my fault I guess but unavoidable. And lead poisoning is where you eat a bullet...

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #4 on: September 17, 2009, 06:27:26 PM
Last I checked, an improper lane change would make her at fault.

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #5 on: September 17, 2009, 07:45:00 PM
Wow man, that sucks. Hope shit turns around for you.
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #6 on: September 17, 2009, 08:10:39 PM
Emo is when there is no good reason for a thread. This is a good reason.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #7 on: September 17, 2009, 08:39:12 PM
Well, at least you have your health!

Srsly, if you need that car to disappear I know some MS13 guys who need to score some meth for redistro...
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #8 on: September 17, 2009, 09:03:14 PM
, my back, my neckandmyback. (I think that was a Vandals reference).

isnt this from friday

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #9 on: September 18, 2009, 03:33:58 PM
I have wine. It keeps me alive. I guess.

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #10 on: September 18, 2009, 03:40:55 PM
Goid I hat the wine but any shelter in the storm.

Sorry to hear all that dude but things will start looking up for you soon.

Maybe you should move out of texas first though.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #11 on: September 18, 2009, 03:47:03 PM
i officially have a web crush on you, burny.

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #12 on: September 18, 2009, 03:52:23 PM
See I told you things would start looking up.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #13 on: September 18, 2009, 04:06:07 PM
Last I checked, an improper lane change would make her at fault.

in some states it really doesnt matter, the hitter is always at blame, even if the hittee is driving like a fucking retard. this is how it is in CA.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2009, 04:06:25 PM by tricky »
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #14 on: September 18, 2009, 05:21:27 PM
Texas too I guess.

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #15 on: September 18, 2009, 09:41:31 PM
And lead poisoning is where you eat a bullet...

We NYC paramedics referred to it as "HVLP" - High Velocity Lead Poisoning - It was to avoid saying "gunshot wound" over the then accessable airwaves of EMS ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #16 on: September 19, 2009, 06:11:37 AM
Oh lord the Steel Reserve Malt Liquor is doing a number this morning. 5:07am? I keep changing it as I type... Jeebus...
Im not going to actually shoot me, by the way. I very stubborn. Although we all have limits. I dont think anyone would blame me after this amazing year. But Tru, 'looking up'? Ive waited for a while for things to 'look up'. Looking up isnt gonna happen anytime soon. Thats ok. The thought that counts.
I think I may be able to buy an amp in the next month or so, so I can start playing again. I have some East Texas boys that may just be aching for a nasty punk rock band. Sucks, but I cant leave the Lone Star unless things change. Dont know anyone who will give me a chance elsewhere. So maybe Ill try my luck here in Longview Tx. Its not Austin, but its home, and the music scene here has always been dirty and mean. If I go 'elsewhere', I guess I still have my car that I cant afford. I lived in it for a couple months a little while after I first bought it. Buying it was the exs idea ( I wanted a used car) . And when she took the house it gave me a place to stay. Could give me a place to stay again. Its an 09, but the way car models work, Ive had it almost a year, still nice tho. Tonight (today?) honestly isnt whining, although it may sound that way. This is me being positive.
Oh, and hip. If that wasnt sarcasm, it actually made me feel better in a silly sort of way... Really.
If it was sarcasm, that works too.
And more of the 'sorry if my typing sucks, Im drunk as all hell' bullshit. I think I spellchecked decently, but I didnt bother with puntuation. Pet Peeve I guess.

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #17 on: September 19, 2009, 06:47:17 AM
 I think that as you were selecting a tall, cold 40 oz. bottle of Steel Reserve High-Gravity Nightmare Fuel from the liquor store cooler, it should have triggered an epiphany about your questionable decision making.

Oh well, maybe next time.
It's truly a shame I am no longer there to yell at girls to make out with you.

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #18 on: September 19, 2009, 12:25:04 PM
Man, someone needs to buy you a fuckin' beer. What a bitch of a week.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #19 on: September 19, 2009, 01:01:51 PM
So maybe Ill try my luck here in Longview Tx.

dude, i spent a little time growing up there.
freaky.
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #20 on: September 19, 2009, 02:07:16 PM
EA has always been one of my favorite posters ~ funny, cool, smart, etc. ~

and like i said, y'all "hooked" some of 'em, and they'll be back
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #21 on: September 19, 2009, 02:12:24 PM
wrong thread, lady.

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #22 on: September 19, 2009, 02:38:29 PM
It's frazy. To her, any response to any thread works.
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #23 on: September 19, 2009, 03:33:25 PM
i awaked and baked, this morning

Guess y'all knew that

which reminds me...
« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 03:39:07 PM by fyrenza »
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #24 on: September 19, 2009, 10:48:27 PM
Im definately saving my suicide bullet for this monkey here...

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #25 on: September 20, 2009, 11:45:13 AM
i encouraged my last boyfriend to buy a brandy new 4runner that he couldn't quite afford so i could take it to the beach every day last summer while he took my mazda to work every day at noon, never getting to hit the beach himself. then i broke up with him at the end of the summer. (that's how it looked to our social circle, anyway. i really broke up with him because i wasn't in love with him anymore).

but still, 1. being a woman, and 2. knowing both sides of a story like mine, i still want to punch your ex in the throat for taking the house if you actually had to live out of your car for a few months. that's evil. well, unless you cheated on her or something to that effect, but that may be a story for another thread.

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #26 on: September 20, 2009, 05:10:06 PM
No I never cheated. In fact, I took care of her like you couldnt believe. Never asked her to work, gave her everything I could. She had a wreck a year or so before we met, and shattered her arm. Had to have another surgery a couple years later, and I had to do everything for months, she couldnt get out of bed. I worked full time, slept on the floor, cooked and cleaned. She was in horrible pain, and treated everyone like shit then. (Her mom thought I was going to give up and leave.) When she felt better, I took her to Europe. Bought her a ring. I loved the hell out of the little bitch. Still do. And she WAS a little bitch. 5'1, 95 pounds, and mean as hell. Not in a trashy way. Shed just had a tough life for a few years with family stuff, and it made her determined and a bit distant. Not usually with me, she would be very sweet to me, for the most part, for months at a time. Whatever...
I paid for that house for the first two years, never asked her to work, although she did babysit her nephew and went to school, so she wasnt just sitting around. Eventually she got a good job at a jewelry store. I think the job changed her. I think buying the house (its actually in her moms name, but even she was pissed that I got asked to leave. Said I could stay with her instead heh), and her new car, gave her a taste for the good life. A life I didnt want, and had to struggle to povide. I dont know... She told a mutual friend that she realized after her surgery, that she wouldnt have taken care of me like I had taken care of her. Maybe that was it. She never really told me why. Of course, I did stupid shit too. Specifically, I ran the toll road stops for months, thinking I could outsmart the cameras. Dumbass. We got the bill for that right after we'd broken up and I was still staying in the house. She got pissed and said she wanted me out as soon as possible. It upset me so much that I was being asked to leave MY house, MY neighbors. So she went to work that day, and I packed as much as I could into my car and left. I had friends that offered me places to stay, but they were mutual friends, and she had asked me before not to stay with them. I think she actually really wanted to see me succeed, get my own place, take care of myself, but I was stubborn. I made everyone promise not to tell her I was staying in my car. I didnt decide to live like that to make anyone feel sorry for me. I dont know whay I did it. I guess it was partly masochistic. "Lets see if I can feel as bad on the outside as I do on the inside" crap. Then I ended up likeing it instead. Hehe. Its like camping out everynight. Id sit there and listen to Late night radio programs and get drunk. I loved it. I may do it again.

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #27 on: September 20, 2009, 06:56:20 PM
Wow. that sounded pathetic and whiney in hindsight. oops

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #28 on: September 20, 2009, 07:16:05 PM
Not really, man.

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #29 on: September 20, 2009, 07:41:06 PM
it sounds like you're better off apart for now.

this thread just reinforces my opinions in that other thread about how much girls should pay on dates and stuff
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #30 on: September 20, 2009, 10:45:14 PM
Apart? No Im done. Moving on. Sucks that the cars in her name, or Id just file Ch 11 and be done with ALL of my debts.

So ladies, ovbiously Im a sure bet winner. Move south. Ill buy a doublewide and wallpaper it with Misfits posters. Shower you with gifts... all the Pall Malls you can smoke, all the malt liquor and box wine you can drink, and all the ramen noodles you can eat. I takes care o' MY womens. White trash punk rock love, Texas style.

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #31 on: September 20, 2009, 10:45:56 PM
  Sounds like you got a raw deal from a self-centered bitch.

And this:

She told a mutual friend that she realized after her surgery, that she wouldn't have taken care of me like I had taken care of her.

...is the reason so many marriages fail. Too many people just flake out when times get hard or the passion hits a lull because they think life owes it to them to be perpetually happy and comfortable, and that loving someone is more about what you feel for them in the moment instead of what you do for them over the long run.

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #32 on: September 20, 2009, 10:53:49 PM
Yup. Step up to the plate, and if you can't, don't get in the game.

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #33 on: September 20, 2009, 10:57:06 PM
But look at this big shiny piece of dinosaur shit he bought me!!! It means we'll ride off into the sunset in a long car forever!

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #34 on: September 21, 2009, 12:36:44 AM
She told a mutual friend that she realized after her surgery, that she wouldn't have taken care of me like I had taken care of her.

But you said in the beginning that you "stuck around" during this time.  It seems like you were just waiting around for her to love you back, like you would grow on her or something.  I don't think it was ever meant to be.  Also, by you saying she was a bitch to everyone but sweet to you... sometimes... is just you giving excuses as to why you shouldn't feel like such a fool.

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #35 on: September 21, 2009, 08:52:05 AM
other times, though, girls really are sweet to some folks, and not to others.

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #36 on: September 21, 2009, 12:51:41 PM
other times, though, girls really are sweet to some folks, and not to others.

Yeah, seriously. I've been in that kinda place a couple of times, where the girl puts on her happy mask for everyone else, but was a total bitch to me like it was my duty to absorb all her bullshit and be happy about it. Realizing that this is going on has ended two relationships for me.

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #37 on: September 21, 2009, 12:52:57 PM
i am a prime example, but in the opposite direction. people in my life are compartmentalized so that work folks think i'm mostly a big, bossy bitch, whereas my friends, family, boyfriend, etcetera, know i'm mostly sweet as pie and easy going, but with a nasty streak if you push me the wrong way.

i do like the sound of punk rock love rockin' in a double wide. that's close to what my romantic ideal has been for years.

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #38 on: September 21, 2009, 12:58:27 PM
Apart? No Im done. Moving on. Sucks that the cars in her name, or Id just file Ch 11 and be done with ALL of my debts.

Is it in both of your names, or just her name?

If it's just in her name, I'd stop paying for it and let them come repossess it.

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #39 on: September 21, 2009, 01:02:17 PM
seconded. it's technically not your debt. stop being a good person for a second and fuck that succubus bitch like she fucked you.

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #40 on: September 21, 2009, 03:31:41 PM
I dont mind feeling like a fool. Part of what I loved about her was that she could be so hardcore. She'd was always getting me in fights at shows, (not usually fistfights, I'm 6'1 give or take, and I can talk a good game) then bitching that Id get in fights heh. Thought that she could take care of it herself...

As far as the cars concerned, Im cosigned on it.  Still, I dont think I could fuck her over, I dont operate that way. Its frustrating for my friends and family, but I dont. Plus, Im still really close to HER family. When I was living in Austin (after we broke up) it was with her sister, brother-in-law, and 2 yr old neice. This has been MY little neice for 2 years. MY family for 4. Unless they give their blessing to fuck her over (and they could) I cant do it.

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #41 on: September 22, 2009, 03:58:02 AM
hardcore is one thing, cold hearted bitch is another... I agree, you shouldn't fuck her over, the shit comes back on you eventually... and eventually she'll get hers one way or another, keep your head up...
fuck you and your little dog too

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #42 on: September 22, 2009, 07:25:56 AM
Fuck man, girl needs a dose of reality one way or the other

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #43 on: September 22, 2009, 10:03:14 AM
i am a prime example, but in the opposite direction. people in my life are compartmentalized so that work folks think i'm mostly a big, bossy bitch, whereas my friends, family, boyfriend, etcetera, know i'm mostly sweet as pie and easy going, but with a nasty streak if you push me the wrong way.

What if you're not as compartmentalized as you think, it's just your family & friends put up with it in a nicer way?

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #44 on: September 22, 2009, 10:04:33 AM
As far as the cars concerned, Im cosigned on it.  Still, I dont think I could fuck her over, I dont operate that way. Its frustrating for my friends and family, but I dont. Plus, Im still really close to HER family. When I was living in Austin (after we broke up) it was with her sister, brother-in-law, and 2 yr old neice. This has been MY little neice for 2 years. MY family for 4. Unless they give their blessing to fuck her over (and they could) I cant do it.

You sound like you're really easy to manipulate.

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #45 on: September 22, 2009, 11:27:07 AM
I does, doesnt it. yay.

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #46 on: September 22, 2009, 04:22:43 PM
What if you're not as compartmentalized as you think, it's just your family & friends put up with it in a nicer way?

i've gone out with work pals and had them say to me "wow! you're so much fun!" as if they had no idea i could behave so differently outside of my work persona, nevermind that i am actually a pleasant, mostly bitch-free person when not at work. plus my boyfriend tells me what a good girl i am all the time, and he knows everything.

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #47 on: September 22, 2009, 04:24:49 PM
No matter how much I care for anyone or their family, no fucking way would I put myself out as much as you have just to protect her/them. Acting selflessly is one thing, but completely fucking yourself over for someone who's already completely fucked you over is another.

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #48 on: September 22, 2009, 04:37:49 PM
Its also a matter of personal responsibility. I bought that car, and if my credit had been slightly better it would be solely in my name. She was uncomfortable with having it in her name to begin with, and did it for me. Am I wrong to put myself through this? Probably, everyone tells me I am after all. Im going on gut feeling here. Its all I have right now. I may just say "take it, I dont want it, fuck off", and I still havent told her that the settlements not enough to pay for it. When I do, the shit just may hit the fan, after all, I just wrecked it, so itll be harder to sell now. Theres only two options here. Either I keep it, or put it back on her. If I give it back, and theres nothing she can do about it if I do, (warning the following sounds alot like poor excuses I tell myself, and may be) then I dont have a car. I owe the State 2 to 3 grand before I can register a car in my name, then I have to have the cash to buy a car also. Dunno... On the other hand, If I go to Austin as planned, I dont really need a car if I get a job close to South Austin.

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #49 on: September 22, 2009, 04:40:44 PM
I realize it sucks to be without a car, but it also seems like if you could raise the funds to bus it to Austin and find someplace to live and work there, your best bet would be to offload the damn thing on her.

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #50 on: September 22, 2009, 05:27:47 PM
You pretty much have to have a car in Austin.

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #51 on: September 22, 2009, 08:48:03 PM
man I like not having a car, they seem like an expensive hassle every time I talk to someone about 'em

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #52 on: September 22, 2009, 08:52:16 PM
Got that shit correct.

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #53 on: September 22, 2009, 10:07:46 PM

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #54 on: September 23, 2009, 06:25:09 AM
I didn't own a car in SF.  There is no real mass transit here, and I don't think I could get anywhere quick enough on my horse.

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #55 on: September 23, 2009, 07:09:02 AM
No lie - driving home form work last night, there were two guys riding horses down the main thoroughfare near my house.  They were taking up a whole lane.

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #56 on: September 23, 2009, 04:25:27 PM
The only people who don't own cars here are people who absolutely can't afford them.

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #57 on: September 24, 2009, 03:37:50 PM
Ive fine in Austin before without a car. Really decent public transportation. I guess I could buy, like a Vespa... But that would be gay, without all the benefits of having cocks everywhere for consumption. Being 'gayish' doesnt sound much fun at all.

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #58 on: September 24, 2009, 03:54:20 PM
Get a Chink scooter. They cost one-fourth what a Vespa does and as long as they are 49cc or less you don't need a plate or registration or insurance or even a helmet if you don't want to wear one.

Just make sure you change all the fluids to American or British synthetics before you start breaking it in. Some of the Chinese oils are cut with lard. So when they get hot they smell like burning pork chops...

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #59 on: September 24, 2009, 04:23:16 PM
I would love a scooter that smells like burning pork chops.

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #60 on: September 24, 2009, 04:27:40 PM
Not when it fries out in a week, you don't.

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #61 on: September 24, 2009, 04:45:42 PM
Ooo, if it smells like fries, that would be better. Really tho, Ive wrecked scooters too many times already, dangerous little buggers, and the lower cc ones are worse. Tiny tires. Although, if I had a Vespa I could hang with the mods and skins. Then summarily get my anarchistic ass kicked... so it gos.

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #62 on: September 24, 2009, 10:10:37 PM
Get a Chink scooter. They cost one-fourth what a Vespa does and as long as they are 49cc or less you don't need a plate or registration or insurance or even a helmet if you don't want to wear one.

recognize as well that laws in other states MAY BE less strict when compared to laws in Texas.

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #63 on: September 25, 2009, 12:38:22 AM
Of course.

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #64 on: September 25, 2009, 08:37:24 AM
Laws in Texas, that kind at least, are a bit lenient. I think we can have up to 100cc without the facists taking my cute little scooter away.

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #65 on: September 25, 2009, 08:51:28 AM
I think Japan sets the limit to 50cc. There are some ridiculous laws to bleed you on insurance over here too

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #66 on: September 25, 2009, 09:03:41 AM
Very frustrating. I think I've decided to just get the car out of the shop and use it as an apartment again when I move (I have places to stay here in N Texas). The winters here are crazy mild in Austin (but crazy unpredictable, like every part of S and E Texas) and I was borderline content then. I just need volunteers with showers...

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #67 on: September 26, 2009, 02:42:22 PM
Wow... I just got asked to leave where Ive been living for the last 4 months or so, so that my friends psychotic homocial/suicidal sister and her spineless boyfriend can move in. Yay, it gets better and better.

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #68 on: September 26, 2009, 05:12:09 PM
You're not having a good month, are you?

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #69 on: September 26, 2009, 07:51:00 PM
Bunk up in Kyle's condo.  Kyle doesn't have any human equity and a couch surfer could complete his portfolio.  Unless the couch surfer has too many liabilities attached to it.  Burny, would you consider yourself negative equity?

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #70 on: September 28, 2009, 02:09:50 PM
Come on Kyle, Im definately Negative Equity, but I tend to attract sluts. In Austin, thats more sluts than I can deal with, Ill share. Hell, youll be able to update your little STD thread. Go me.

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #71 on: September 29, 2009, 01:56:47 AM
I think sluts are priceless and you can't put a valuation on attracting them.  You either do or you don't.

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #72 on: September 29, 2009, 09:32:43 AM
Come on Kyle, Im definately Negative Equity, but I tend to attract sluts.

sorry dude, Kyle's got a girlfriend now, and he's not going to be the guy that cheats on her.

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #73 on: September 29, 2009, 04:52:05 PM
Oh well... Anyway, Ive set a tentative date of November 1st, weather permitting, to move. Just need to get on Craigslist and find a job and a truckstop (or walmart, or hospital... whatevers near work I guess) to park at in Austin. I'll probably come down and visit, put in some applications etc, as soon as my cars out of the shop if any locals want to go get a couple of drinks somewhere. Let me know a good weekend... (I know, we tried this before, shit+fan=travel difficulties. Give me a definate and I'll make it happen.) Just post PM or text.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 05:05:39 PM by BURNaMERICA »

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #74 on: September 30, 2009, 12:45:19 AM
You can come any Thursday or Friday (that is when I am off).

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #75 on: September 30, 2009, 01:08:44 AM
Thursdays and Fridays are the best days of the week!

Sunday too, during football season, despite me having to work.

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #76 on: September 30, 2009, 01:41:10 AM
You can come any Thursday or Friday (that is when I am off).

I thought you quit.

Someone with a driveway give this man a place to park his wheels, yo

Re: Ah... bitchin is, well, bitchin. Reply #77 on: September 30, 2009, 04:41:37 AM
I'm not quitting until the very last possible moment.  I don't want to be bullied out of a paycheck.