I'll set up a make shift haunted house on my front lawn and not tell anyone that it's really a rap tunnel.Quote from: WozzeckI fucking hate non-consensual hip-hop.
I fucking hate non-consensual hip-hop.
Quote from: FAH-Q on January 06, 2013, 04:39:25 PMYes, and you keep vaping. In a few days, I won't be consuming tobacco at all. Why the fuck would I want to keep this addiction?Thing is, I don't want to remove nicotine from my life ...
Yes, and you keep vaping. In a few days, I won't be consuming tobacco at all. Why the fuck would I want to keep this addiction?
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!
Quote from: Thrash on January 09, 2013, 10:30:35 PMQuote from: FAH-Q on January 06, 2013, 04:39:25 PMYes, and you keep vaping. In a few days, I won't be consuming tobacco at all. Why the fuck would I want to keep this addiction?Thing is, I don't want to remove nicotine from my life ...Why?