I've recently acquired a webcam so if anyone wants to cyber let me know.Quote from: banalSure ! no, wait... how old are you ?Quote from: LibertineThere's grass on the field.
Sure ! no, wait... how old are you ?
There's grass on the field.
in the picture of you two standing next to each other. you looked like the number "10"
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!
When I drink at home, it usually ends up in me sending ridiculous emails. I am drinking at home right now. Who wants an email from tricky?!
you only got the topless ones?pshhhh
Look at all the fun I miss because I don't give a damn about people.
Quote from: Wozzeck on March 28, 2009, 12:51:07 AMLook at all the fun I miss because I don't give a damn about people.what is your problem, man? i mean, you are still funny as fuck but dude. whatever is repressing you.. break out.
Likewise.