×

Quote from: BURNaMERICA
Quote from: bagman
If I go without blowing for two weeks, without fail I will wake up with my boxers stuck to my leg. Some sort of automatic expulsion time limit.
Was 'blowing' really the word you were looking for? Nevermind, of course it was...


The trials and tribulations of dexers(Read 43350 times)
Re: The trials and tribulations of dexers Reply #90 on: April 11, 2009, 08:24:18 PM
I kicked it to the admin team to troubleshoot. Thanks Amanda.

You're welcome. Its kind of messed up that they make something like that. I felt kind of like a psychic/spy.
TiCa LoCa 20 (8:48:24 PM): Ewlk Jerz stinks like bad eggs baby shyt and bad perm...

I agree. But, only when you are on the NJTP coming back from the NYC. The bay WREAKS



Re: The trials and tribulations of dexers Reply #91 on: April 11, 2009, 09:01:10 PM
Don't you have a job? If not, don't you want one?
Are you hiring, Si? Because if yes then I'm ready to move in a few hours.



Re: The trials and tribulations of dexers Reply #92 on: April 11, 2009, 11:05:38 PM
Gimme DXM.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon



Re: The trials and tribulations of dexers Reply #93 on: April 11, 2009, 11:07:29 PM
I'd be a hypocrite to look down on anyone for enjoying the abuse of substances, but to me there's a difference between abusing substances as a way to have fun and going and stealing shit.

For some of us it's medication, and if we can't afford it, we feel forced to steal it.  Fortunately I can afford it right now and haven't shoplifted for a very long time.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon



Re: The trials and tribulations of dexers Reply #94 on: April 12, 2009, 03:23:23 AM
I think I prefer a mouthful of pubes to shaved man junk. I'm a weirdo I guess.

you like to floss



Re: The trials and tribulations of dexers Reply #95 on: April 12, 2009, 03:27:31 AM
I kicked it to the admin team to troubleshoot. Thanks Amanda.

You're welcome. Its kind of messed up that they make something like that. I felt kind of like a psychic/spy.

I'm pretty sure it wasnt the board. We dont ask for much personal info at all.



Re: The trials and tribulations of dexers Reply #96 on: April 12, 2009, 09:14:53 AM
Well I apologize. I was just trying to make the person aware like people on here did to me, and as far as I know, my address is gone now.

cache.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.



Re: The trials and tribulations of dexers Reply #97 on: April 12, 2009, 10:47:54 PM
God I can't believe you went to jail for something as stupid as stealing cough syrup. At least go down for something cool like copping heroin from a 12 year old puerto rican prostitute in a warehouse on the wrong side of town.



Re: The trials and tribulations of dexers Reply #98 on: April 12, 2009, 11:41:48 PM
Me? Or Amanda?  I never went to prison.  Or jail for that matter.  I've only done community service, and it wasn't for stealing dex.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon



Re: The trials and tribulations of dexers Reply #99 on: April 12, 2009, 11:48:04 PM
But, anyways, I could go for some dex right now. I'd steal it, but I just had court on tuesday for being caught stealing dex in january yet AGAIN. but the 3-4 other times, i was let go.
Like yours.  Only different.



Re: The trials and tribulations of dexers Reply #100 on: April 13, 2009, 12:04:24 AM
Oh....sorry.  I get retarded without my drugs.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon



Re: The trials and tribulations of dexers Reply #101 on: April 13, 2009, 02:16:18 AM
or with them.



Re: The trials and tribulations of dexers Reply #102 on: April 13, 2009, 09:45:25 PM
or with them.

gaddammit that was my line.
cream filling for hollow victories



Re: The trials and tribulations of dexers Reply #103 on: April 14, 2009, 01:08:54 AM
Oh you loved my drunky-ness the other night.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon



Re: The trials and tribulations of dexers Reply #104 on: April 16, 2009, 01:07:05 AM
I went to jail once and it totally sucks! I don't recommend it.



Re: The trials and tribulations of dexers Reply #105 on: April 16, 2009, 04:17:38 AM
Tell us about all the hot bull dyke sex you had in there.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon



Re: The trials and tribulations of dexers Reply #106 on: April 18, 2009, 02:22:10 AM
Yeah, in dirty lurid detail.



Re: The trials and tribulations of dexers Reply #107 on: April 18, 2009, 02:31:41 AM
Man, I really hope Kyle goes to jail in Japan.
Like yours.  Only different.



Re: The trials and tribulations of dexers Reply #108 on: April 18, 2009, 02:33:04 AM
Man, I really hope Kyle goes to jail in Japan.

Nick, you have your mission. Make it happen.



Re: The trials and tribulations of dexers Reply #109 on: April 20, 2009, 10:58:05 PM
How many people in this forum dex?
TiCa LoCa 20 (8:48:24 PM): Ewlk Jerz stinks like bad eggs baby shyt and bad perm...

I agree. But, only when you are on the NJTP coming back from the NYC. The bay WREAKS



Re: The trials and tribulations of dexers Reply #110 on: April 20, 2009, 11:00:40 PM
Just me and you hun, just me and you.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon



Re: The trials and tribulations of dexers Reply #111 on: April 20, 2009, 11:01:29 PM
Man, I really hope Kyle goes to jail in Japan.
Nick, you have your mission. Make it happen.

..these used panties will self-destruct in... 10...9...8...7...
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.



Re: The trials and tribulations of dexers Reply #112 on: April 20, 2009, 11:52:16 PM
How many people in this forum dex?
I tried it once. I tried to do an extraction. It tasted like zippo fluid and I felt poisoned for 2 days. I think I'll stick to mushrooms if I want to illuminate my life.



Re: The trials and tribulations of dexers Reply #113 on: April 21, 2009, 07:56:59 AM
Haha, how did you fuck up a DXM extraction?  Smooth.  There are super easy ways to do it, what method did you use?
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon



Re: The trials and tribulations of dexers Reply #114 on: April 21, 2009, 12:39:16 PM
Agent Lemon
I'd be willing to give it another try again perhaps, but not any time too soon. I can still taste the naptha.



Re: The trials and tribulations of dexers Reply #115 on: April 21, 2009, 04:40:31 PM
Ok dude that's foul. That's more foul than how cocaine is made. Next time just buy some vicodin or something.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!



Re: The trials and tribulations of dexers Reply #116 on: April 21, 2009, 04:49:28 PM
I only read that up to this point:

Quote
Ordinary Household ammmonia
Naptha Lighter Fluid

Um, no. I mean, really... just no.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.



Re: The trials and tribulations of dexers Reply #117 on: April 21, 2009, 06:51:53 PM
And I can tell you from experience that it sucked. I'd give it a:
"Do not trust seller! Product not as described! Avoid!"



Re: The trials and tribulations of dexers Reply #118 on: April 21, 2009, 07:20:28 PM
I'll see your experienced recommendation, and raise you a "don't fuck with datura" exp-rec of my own.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.



Re: The trials and tribulations of dexers Reply #119 on: April 22, 2009, 12:56:54 AM
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 01:02:54 AM by Drugmoth »
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon