×

Quote from: hip
don't be such a smarmy little b-word. i think you might just be in need of the edward to your bella. someone in your life that you care about in a way that makes you want to wax your unibrow. AND that spot around your jaw that grows dark hair down from your sideburn area to your neck. don't forget that. guys don't like beards on their sexual partners. except danzig, but he's gay.

i just smoked a bowl while i composed this post so weed made me do it.


The trials and tribulations of dexers(Read 43338 times)
Re: The trials and tribulations of dexers Reply #120 on: April 22, 2009, 02:27:36 AM
I was just casting my withering judgment on that method of extraction. I mean it's clearly harder to get rid of all the naptha than I'd guessed.
This Robitussin gel thing sounds like a better method. Yeah, I'll try again at some point. These days, though, things are way too hectic.



Re: The trials and tribulations of dexers Reply #121 on: May 08, 2009, 12:47:01 AM
I managed to do four 4oz bottles on Wednesday.  Let's see....that equals to 1440mgs spread throughout the day.  I'm still feeling some afterglow, good times!
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon



Re: The trials and tribulations of dexers Reply #122 on: May 09, 2009, 02:19:43 AM
Your poserness will one day make my head explode.  Why don't you do grownup drugs?  I don't get it, it's like you didn't grow up after you turned 13.  You are Peter-Pan Fagmoth.




Re: The trials and tribulations of dexers Reply #123 on: May 09, 2009, 02:28:55 AM
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 02:30:51 AM by Drugmoth »
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon



Re: The trials and tribulations of dexers Reply #124 on: May 09, 2009, 10:22:09 AM
i'd rather neither one of you did grown-up drugs.
Like yours.  Only different.