Quote from: Drugmoth
Who in their right mind would enjoy sucking a teeni weeni?

I am not a birther,but(Read 21175 times)
I am not a birther,but on: August 29, 2009, 08:44:19 AM

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #1 on: August 29, 2009, 09:09:07 AM
Wouldn't surprise me.My prediction is these claims will continue throughout Obama's presidency.
But even if he was foreign born, I can't see the powers that be ever formally admitting to it.

The result of all this might be that Schwarzenegger(confirmed Austrian born)may eventually become president.
And there were clues to this, many, many yrs ago.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #2 on: August 29, 2009, 09:10:20 AM
Ok, the question is this, do you believe it?
The internet is a wonderful tool to disseminate misinformation as much as it is to disseminate information.

You choose to believe what you want from that info.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #3 on: August 29, 2009, 09:14:27 AM
i believe its irrelevant and we will never know what the truth ,however i do find it all very entertaining at the same time..

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #4 on: August 29, 2009, 09:17:58 AM
Actually, the Honolulu Advertiser, though sounds like a Wed Pennysaver, is Hawaii's largest paper. But reporters make mistakes and papers refuse to take responsibility and retract.

And anyway I am completely over the entire birther issue. They drive around the gurnie with slogans painted o the backs of their cars like "Foreigners out of America, Obama out of the white house"

I've been thinking of a few slogans myself, starting with "Birthers are mentally challenged".
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #5 on: August 29, 2009, 10:40:19 AM
As Bill Maher said, "We'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show us Palin's high school diploma."
No one mourns the wicked.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #6 on: August 29, 2009, 11:45:56 AM
fucking A
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #7 on: August 29, 2009, 01:29:24 PM
i am a "birther," and want the truth, one way or the other.
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #8 on: August 29, 2009, 01:36:13 PM
I think Obama should get rid of the silly birth rule.

That way I can be president. It's way cooler than being PM.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #9 on: August 29, 2009, 01:54:17 PM
The funniest thing is that McCain was actually the one who was not born as a USC.
Even though a new law was passed retroactively granting him citizenship when he was 1 year old, I'm not sure that is the same thing as a "natural born citizen of the United States."
I think the "Obama is a foreigner" issue was a deliberate preemption of the issue the Right perceived would arise in relation to McCain's eligibility. The McCain question is far more interesting but all anyone talks about is whether Obama (born in the US to a USC and a foreign national) is eligible. So I guess the preemption campaign was a success.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 01:55:16 PM by Doormouse »

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #10 on: August 29, 2009, 07:32:56 PM
My daughter was not born in the US and she could be president. Well she could if we let bitches be president, but she was born overseas but her birth certificate was issued by a US Embassy. And Obama's mother was a US citizen by birth correct? So even if he WAS born overseas, he is a US citizen by birth, right?

Could someone please post the law that pertains here? What does the law say about being prez and where you have to be born or what citizenship you have to be born with? You fuckers seem to know every other goddam thing, you could tell me that.

And bear in mind, that since my daughter was born overseas, I already know the answer.

But maybe you should humor me and look up the answer intead of being a fucking sheep eating the shit that retards are feeding you.

And then I need to see some tits as a form of apology. Because I've been laughing at you for weeks and now it's getting serious.

And I waited until 5:30 to start drinking today...

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #11 on: August 29, 2009, 08:04:52 PM
OK I gave you a half hour, no one noticed or had the balls to step up, I'm impatient so let me help you:

Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 of the Constitution sets the principal qualifications one must meet to be eligible to the office of President.

A President must:
be a natural born citizen of the United States;
be at least thirty-five years old;
have been a permanent resident in the United States for at least fourteen years.

Nowhere in there does it say ANYTHING about being born on foreign soil. Obama's mommy was an American citizen, hence he was granted US citizenship at birth.

What you've been hearing is racist rhetoric by people who should be lynched. So would you fucking retarded sheep STFU please??? And tell your retarded sheep friends to shut up too?

I've been laughing so hard at your dumb bullshit that my sides hurt and I can't reach my beer.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #12 on: August 29, 2009, 08:18:37 PM
The birther stuff is stupid.  I believe he probably was born in Kenya.  I just don't see what difference it makes because he doesn't run anything anyway.  He's a good puppet and that's all they want.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #13 on: August 29, 2009, 08:20:12 PM

Natural born means born on US soil.

OK I gave you a half hour, no one noticed or had the balls to step up, I'm impatient so let me help you:

Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 of the Constitution sets the principal qualifications one must meet to be eligible to the office of President.

A President must:
be a natural born citizen of the United States;
be at least thirty-five years old;
have been a permanent resident in the United States for at least fourteen years.

Nowhere in there does it say ANYTHING about being born on foreign soil. Obama's mommy was an American citizen, hence he was granted US citizenship at birth.

What you've been hearing is racist rhetoric by people who should be lynched. So would you fucking retarded sheep STFU please??? And tell your retarded sheep friends to shut up too?

I've been laughing so hard at your dumb bullshit that my sides hurt and I can't reach my beer.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #14 on: August 29, 2009, 08:21:21 PM
Yes that's a different matter. I'm not laughing quite as hard at you Illuminati believers as I used to...

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #15 on: August 29, 2009, 08:24:02 PM

Natural born means born on US soil.

No it does not. It means born as a US citizen. Which he was. It has zippy to do with where you are born. 

I've known all of this since my daughter was born 23 years ago when some asshole Major I was working for at the time said "You know she can't be president" and I proved him wrong out of spite.

Matt you're smarter than that.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #16 on: August 29, 2009, 08:28:17 PM
For persons born on or after November 14, 1986, a person is a U.S. citizen if all of the following are true:
One of the person's parents was a U.S. citizen when the person in question was born;
The citizen parent lived at least 5 years in the United States before his or her child's birth;
A minimum of 2 of these 5 years in the United States were after the citizen parent's 14th birthday.

Different rules apply for persons born abroad to one U.S. citizen before November 14, 1986. United States law on this subject changed multiple times throughout the twentieth century, and the law is applicable as it existed at the time of the individual's birth.

He was born Aug 4th 1961. Go do some homework.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #17 on: August 29, 2009, 08:35:09 PM

But, what if you already have the truth handed to you?

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #18 on: August 29, 2009, 08:37:04 PM
See above, sheep, retarded, fed shit, et al...

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #19 on: August 29, 2009, 08:39:24 PM
If Barack Obama had been born in Kenya to a USC mother and a UK-Citizen father, he would be considered a USC (under a jus sanguinus rationale) only if his USC parent (his mother) had been a resident of the US for at least 5 years after her 14th birthday. (Currently this law has changed to a 2-year minimum post the age of 14). As it happens, Obama's mother was 18 at the time of his birth so there would have been no way Obama would have been born a USC if he had been born in Kenya. His birth certificates show he was born in Hawaii (the 50th State of the United States). By being born in one of the states of the US, he is considered a USC (under a jus soli rationale) just the same as if he were the child of an illegal immigrant born in the US. So far so good. There's no question that Obama was a "natural born citizen of the United States" at birth and has since maintained his Citizenship.

Now to McCain:
At the time of his birth (1936), McCain was not a USC. Although he was born to two USC parents in the US-controlled Panama Canal Zone, and would today have been granted US Citizenship under a jus sanguinus rationale, the law in 1936 held that jus sanguinus rationale could only be applied to children born in an independent foreign country to at least one USC parent. The US-Controlled Panama Canal Zone could not be considered an independent foreign country, and without a jus sanguinus or jus soli rationale, McCain was considered a non-Citizen at birth. So in 1937 a new law was passed granting jus sanguinous rationale to those born in US Territories as well, and applying the status retroactively. Even though McCain was not born a USC, then, at this point he was considered (and is still considered) a USC by birth (under jus sanguinus). Since this time McCain has retained his Citizenship status.

The real issue boils down to what is meant by "natural born citizen." There is no question that Obama is a "natural born citizen." As far as McCain goes, it's a matter of interpretation. The senate passed a resolution declaring McCain acceptable as US President, so I guess we can see what the legislature seems to think. I'm not sure what I think, but I think it's pretty clear there's more question about McCain than about Obama.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 08:43:59 PM by Doormouse »

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #20 on: August 29, 2009, 08:45:58 PM
Finally. They'll believe you DM, you're probably sober. Even though you quoted latin and stuff and I just quoted the constitution, WHICH UNLIKE MOST BIRTHERS, I'VE ACTUALLY READ....

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #21 on: August 29, 2009, 09:18:56 PM
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 09:22:10 PM by Pressed_Rat »

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #22 on: August 29, 2009, 09:25:36 PM
Cite please.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #23 on: August 29, 2009, 09:26:12 PM
Not sure who you're quoting there, but ever since the passage of the 14th amendment in 1868, "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside." Since Barack Obama was born in Hawaii, he was born a citizen of the United States at birth. This same rationale (described as jus soli by the legal egg-heads) entitles even the children of illegal aliens born in the US the same United States Citizenship that all US presidents must have.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #24 on: August 29, 2009, 09:27:42 PM
He is responding to this, on the supposition that Obama was in fact born in Kenya. Which he wasn't.

For persons born on or after November 14, 1986, a person is a U.S. citizen if all of the following are true:
One of the person's parents was a U.S. citizen when the person in question was born;
The citizen parent lived at least 5 years in the United States before his or her child's birth;
A minimum of 2 of these 5 years in the United States were after the citizen parent's 14th birthday.

Different rules apply for persons born abroad to one U.S. citizen before November 14, 1986. United States law on this subject changed multiple times throughout the twentieth century, and the law is applicable as it existed at the time of the individual's birth.

He was born Aug 4th 1961. Go do some homework.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #25 on: August 29, 2009, 09:32:30 PM
Not sure who you're quoting there, but ever since the passage of the 14th amendment in 1868, "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside." Since Barack Obama was born in Hawaii, he was born a citizen of the United States at birth. This same rationale (described as jus soli by the legal egg-heads) entitles even the children of illegal aliens born in the US the same United States Citizenship that all US presidents must have.

Except he wasn't born in Hawaii (at least there is no proof of this, as Obama will not show his birth certificate).  What has been passed around in place of a birth certificate is a Certificate of Live Birth (COLB), which is not the same thing as a birth certificate.  Nobody has seen Obama's birth certificate because he never has come forward with it -- a first in presidential history.

Please watch this brief video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oC7zQpIdOA

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #26 on: August 29, 2009, 09:35:36 PM

But, what if you already have the truth handed to you?

But it hasn't been.  i'm sorry, 'cuz i can't seem to find the law about the mother's age, AND the clause(s) about dual citizenship,

but his mother was not old enough to choose his nationality, AND his father was of majority, with an already dual citizenship (British/Kenyan).

This is why the school records are of such importance ~ if he was still claiming Kenyan/British citizenship in order to get less expensive tuition,

THAT also proves his true ID.

In this case, where he was born IS important, as is to whom he was born, and would prove his IN/eligibility.
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #27 on: August 29, 2009, 09:37:26 PM
Another example of the black man getting all the breaks.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #28 on: August 29, 2009, 09:37:43 PM
No YOU haven't seen it. The one circulating the webs is a hoax. His birth certificate (not certificate of live birth) was certified by the registrar of vital statistics in Hawaii last year. And again earlier this year, and then a THIRD time earlier this summer. Hawaii says it's real, and the Congress made motion to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Hawaii's statehood earlier this month, citing it as the birthplace of President Barack Obama.

Believe whatever you want, Matt. You will anyway. It's not like it's a secret that you're nuts...

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #29 on: August 29, 2009, 09:44:33 PM
Watch the video I posted with lawyer and former DNC chair Phil Berg, then argue the facts.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #30 on: August 29, 2009, 09:47:41 PM
just thought i would show up with some kerosene and a match..  ::)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/08/24/gop-rep-trent-franks-cons_n_267096.html

;D

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #31 on: August 29, 2009, 09:50:14 PM
From your link.

"Trent Franks (R-Ariz.) said he might file a lawsuit to have the president release his birth certificate"

"Rep. Franks was a sponsor of the Lawsuit Abuse Reduction Act in 2004."

end of link relevance.
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #32 on: August 29, 2009, 09:53:11 PM
Can we have a birther forum?

And by birther forum, I mean a gas chamber for birthers.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #33 on: August 29, 2009, 09:54:57 PM
From your link.

"Trent Franks (R-Ariz.) said he might file a lawsuit to have the president release his birth certificate"

"Rep. Franks was a sponsor of the Lawsuit Abuse Reduction Act in 2004."

end of link relevance.

ironic dont ya think?  ::)

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #34 on: August 29, 2009, 09:55:06 PM
I am not going to argue about this birther shit with people because, like I said, ultimately it's irrelevant.  Regardless if Obama is a natural-born citizen or not, he's still a turncoat and puppet, just like the previous president and those before him.  Frankly, I could not care less where a person is born if they actually stand for the people and the good of the country.  That isn't the case, though.  Ultimately, this birther dispute is one among many mainstream media distractions.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 09:57:12 PM by Pressed_Rat »

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #35 on: August 29, 2009, 10:00:32 PM
Yeah I'm really not so sure. Berg's credibility took a huge hit when within the first 20 seconds he said "Barack Obama is trying to destroy it [The United States Constitution]." Apparently the documents have been reviewed by numerous agencies. Like Zooms said, the State of Hawaii has certified his birth three times. Independent nonprofit group FactCheck.org claims to have held the actual documents in their hands (see link), and at least two judges have dismissed Berg's complaints as "frivolous and not worthy of discussion." Considering that Berg selected the court to which he made the complaint himself, I can't imagine the judges who described his claims as "frivolous" were part of the conspiracy too. The whole thing seems like yet another paranoid tin-foil-hat-wearing delusion. It's true I haven't seen his birth certificate, but come to think of it I haven't seen any of the presidents' birth certificates. I've pretty much just relied on independent fact-checkers to catch any sneaky Kenyans. So far my strategy has worked out ok.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #36 on: August 29, 2009, 10:03:42 PM
Phil Berg? Is that the best you got?

1. Steadfast Clinton supporter, is still in a tizzy that Hillary didn't get the nomination ONE YEAR LATER.

2. Was offended that anyone made reference to Theresa Heinz Kerry's family wealth but went rabid over Cindy McCain's financial records.

3. Has a personal ax to grind with Obama. Calls him an empty suit, says he has zero oratory skill, has an excuse for everything.

4. Stories everywhere on the web about all the lawsuits he's filed, all the court orders to produce the birth certificate, NOT ONE OF THEM IS TRUE.

So party lines mean nothing to this guy. He's not credible. You're acting sheepish, Matt. You can do better.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #37 on: August 29, 2009, 10:10:56 PM
Dude, I don't care!  Believe what you want to believe.  Like I said, I couldn't care less where he was born.  Frankly, I don't think he was born in the US, but at the same time, it couldn't faze me less.  All I know is that politics are a joke, and if you believe you have a say by going to the polls, then you have a lot to learn.  Obama is nothing more than a frontman for the same people who pulled Bush's strings for eight years.  Either people get it, or they don't.  All this other stuff is just a big distraction.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 10:11:35 PM by Pressed_Rat »

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #38 on: August 29, 2009, 10:13:17 PM
Hey Tru, ya lookin for a room mate?

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #39 on: August 29, 2009, 10:15:42 PM
I watched that... its all supposition. There's no documentation presented to support Berg's case either.

I remember after GW was elected, Fatt gloated that GW was President. I'm going to gloat, but for fuck sake, Obama IS the President. Move on already.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #40 on: August 29, 2009, 10:18:46 PM
I watched that... its all supposition. There's no documentation presented to support Berg's case either.

I remember after GW was elected, Fatt gloated that GW was President. I'm going to gloat, but for fuck sake, Obama IS the President. Move on already.

Bush is a criminal.  Obama is a criminal.  None of these people run shit.  Puppets is all they are.  Partisanship is idiocy  Gloat all you want while they shove it up your ass.  That's what I tell people who want to play their left vs. right game of divide and conquer.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 10:19:56 PM by Pressed_Rat »

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #41 on: August 29, 2009, 10:22:44 PM

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #42 on: August 29, 2009, 10:24:59 PM
I know, Zoomie, everything is as it appears on TV.  Surely if something was amiss in this world, you would have learned about it in school or on CNN.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #43 on: August 29, 2009, 10:26:47 PM
Did you run out of wiki/google links again ?

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #44 on: August 29, 2009, 10:29:26 PM
It's the whole swiftboating game again.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #45 on: August 29, 2009, 10:30:25 PM
Well, i already had to kiss ass once...

i still believe he's not an American.  Sorry.

But i'm not exactly blind, either.  i, too, have to wonder about why no judge will order the "proof" to be produced.  i mean, every judge, all across America, has been coerced into throwing these cases out?  As FRIVOLOUS???

At the very least, i expected the Supreme Court of the U.S. to have some sort of balls, and order the evidence into a record.

And THAT freaks me out.  i mean, the name to be made by outing this dude ~ btw, when y'all cite Hawai'i as "certifying" his BC?  They certified that they HOLD IT, NOT WHAT IT CONTAINS, as per Hawai'i law, where the "owner" doesn't want the record made public.  Well, that's beside the point.

i WANT him proven a traitor, which, imho, he IS,

because OTHEWISE, PressedRat is RIGHT, and we don't really have anywhere to turn, anymore,

except for being aware, which he is,

and ready, which hhBilly is.
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #46 on: August 29, 2009, 10:32:21 PM

Bush is a criminal.  Obama is a criminal.  None of these people run shit.  Puppets is all they are.  Partisanship is idiocy  Gloat all you want while they shove it up your ass.  That's what I tell people who want to play their left vs. right game of divide and conquer.

That's not what I meant. There are bigger things in play here that affect the whole planet, and this little party piece is a distraction that is pointless and unnecessary. Drop the birth stuff, and focus on whats really at stake here. And if in 2011, he hasnt done a satisfactory job in your opinion, do what you need to do to replace him.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #47 on: August 29, 2009, 10:34:47 PM
I know, Zoomie, everything is as it appears on TV.  Surely if something was amiss in this world, you would have learned about it in school or on CNN.

That would be really hard for me to get since I don't watch TV and haven't been in a classroom in well over 20 years.

But keep digging, it's your hole...

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #48 on: August 29, 2009, 10:35:58 PM
I don't focus on the birth shit.  I already said five fucking times it's irrelevant to me, which is why I am not going to argue about it.  I will be glad to talk to people about the SYSTEM we are living under, which controls BOTH political parties and spoonfeeds you what you think are "your" opinions via THE TUBE.  I am not going to waste my time arguing over petty distractions like whether Obama is a natural born citizen or not.  I will go as far as to say I don't think he is, but there are far bigger fish to fry than that.  I am not going to waste my time on it.

Bush is a criminal.  Obama is a criminal.  None of these people run shit.  Puppets is all they are.  Partisanship is idiocy  Gloat all you want while they shove it up your ass.  That's what I tell people who want to play their left vs. right game of divide and conquer.

That's not what I meant. There are bigger things in play here that affect the whole planet, and this little party piece is a distraction that is pointless and unnecessary. Drop the birth stuff, and focus on whats really at stake here. And if in 2011, he hasnt done a satisfactory job in your opinion, do what you need to do to replace him.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 10:39:35 PM by Pressed_Rat »

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #49 on: August 29, 2009, 10:37:01 PM
double post
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 10:37:52 PM by Pressed_Rat »

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #50 on: August 29, 2009, 10:38:57 PM
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 10:43:23 PM by Pressed_Rat »

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #51 on: August 29, 2009, 10:39:19 PM
Ian, he doesn't participate in our form of government because it's a sham. There are 12 faceless men who run the whole world through puppet governments. They control all the we see, all that we think, all that we consume and are allowed to see, think and consume. And those 12 men make oceans of money.

Tonight, partly cloudy with a slight chance of thundershowers giving way to mostly sunny tomorrow with a 20% chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Winds will be from the east at 8-12 knots. W00t.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #52 on: August 29, 2009, 10:41:38 PM
Fuck I hate George Clooney.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #53 on: August 29, 2009, 10:43:01 PM
Ian, he doesn't participate in our form of government because it's a sham. There are 12 faceless men who run the whole world through puppet governments. They control all the we see, all that we think, all that we consume and are allowed to see, think and consume. And those 12 men make oceans of money.

Tonight, partly cloudy with a slight chance of thundershowers giving way to mostly sunny tomorrow with a 20% chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Winds will be from the east at 8-12 knots. W00t.

I never said anything about 12 men running the world.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #54 on: August 29, 2009, 10:46:49 PM
Hey, i'm the Birth~Looney,

but i give up.  It truly isn't worth it.
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #55 on: August 29, 2009, 10:50:15 PM
ahhh dont give up fyr, its gonna take all kinds to bring this boil to a head..

we are quickly running out of time to accomplish  that..

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #56 on: August 29, 2009, 11:00:09 PM

Well then how many are there?

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #57 on: August 29, 2009, 11:03:42 PM

Well then how many are there?

a power elite of 6000 give or take..  ;D

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #58 on: August 29, 2009, 11:07:19 PM
It's like no one wants to hear ALL of the stuff ~ and there's a LOT of it! ~ that are absolute Red Flags to most some folks.

The Annenberg Foundation stuff;

the ACORN stuff;

the college stuff;

the "What Inner Circle Was He a Member of in Chicago" stuff;

and all of THAT?  Just the tip of the iceberg.

i've watched some of the "good" stuff about him,

but when he tells bald-faced lies, and his "promises" keep falling through this, that and the other crack,

(i.e.  closing GitMo, no more torture, trials for the prisoners, etc.),

i start to think maybe this dude is just a liar, who has "control" of nothing.
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #59 on: August 29, 2009, 11:12:18 PM
he has control of what they allow him to control. he has some reign as long as the agenda continues.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #60 on: August 29, 2009, 11:15:56 PM
Also I heard he was a negro.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #61 on: August 29, 2009, 11:28:04 PM
Wow. And I thought I was acting as a non-participant in our government because it is oppressive and unfair.

I gotta rethink my position...

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #62 on: August 29, 2009, 11:28:32 PM
Over at that unspeak/type-able place  , there WERE some folks that wanted to see BOTH sides of the coin,

who stood up, represented, WITH articles/links from credible (although sometimes, "off MSM") sources,

and had solid arguments to back themselves up.

PressedRat was, and IS, one of those folks, as was, and IS, hhBilly.

There were several others ~ don't know where they got off to ~ wish i did ~ it was a GOOD combo of informational sources, allowing BOTH sides to be disCUSSed, and folks to make up their own minds about the IL/logic of it all.  OH!  And the feuds were HILARIOUS ~ much like here.

i take it y'all aren't all that "into" U.S. politics, and it IS up to you whether you want to allow Politics to be discussed in your house,

so die oh.
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #63 on: August 29, 2009, 11:34:36 PM
No, with few exception we're mostly left-leaning liberals who think it's all stupid. Nothing is ever going to get done, truths will never be told and promises will never be kept so why bother? One day they're gonna come to my door and I'll be loading everything I have while the family sneaks out the back.

It's not that I don't care. Ok, maybe it is. I read articles about interment camps and stockpiles of medicine for the elite and how the lunar landings were faked and rather than get upset or investigate further I just turn the page because I just.don't.fucking.care. I haven't paid nor filed any taxes since the millennium. I refuse to participate. I gave 13 years away for an ideal that doesn't matter, I should be exempt anyway.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #64 on: August 29, 2009, 11:35:29 PM
To Fyrenza: You all have presented your side of the coin here, and we've presented ours. We havent stopped you, but we have presented rational responses that seem to convincingly refute your points.

Just because we disagree with you doesnt imply we've shut you down. You're welcome to bang on it about ad infinitum if you like.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 11:38:21 PM by Mosh »

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #65 on: August 29, 2009, 11:36:52 PM
he has control of what they allow him to control. he has some reign as long as the agenda continues.

Yeah, they might allow him to choose what kind of coffee he drinks or toothpaste (probably with extra fluoride) he uses.  Other than that, he's a robot.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #66 on: August 29, 2009, 11:43:35 PM
To Fyrenza: You all have presented your side of the coin here, and we've presented ours. We havent stopped you, but we have presented rational responses that seem to convincingly refute your points.

Just because we disagree with you doesnt imply we've shut you down. You're welcome to bang on it about ad infinitum if you like.

What has been refuted?  We know Phil Berg is a jerk.  I'm not a fan of Phil Berg.  Still doesn't mean what he (and many others) claims is wrong. 

We know the system which has groomed Obama and guided him to where he is now, is doing everything to side with him and protect him from any information being released that might pose a detrimental threat to his already faltering credibility.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 11:44:38 PM by Pressed_Rat »

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #67 on: August 29, 2009, 11:51:40 PM
What Berg (and many other) claim is that they personally have no proof that Obama was born in Hawaii. They claim that unless he convinces them then he must be a foreign devil.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #68 on: August 29, 2009, 11:53:20 PM
Obama could snail mail his certified copied of his birth certificate to every address in the USA and there'd still be people who doubted it.

The point is that Fyrenza's implied accusation that somehow we have censored her in her quest to have her beliefs heard on the board. We have not. We have rationally counter argued against them.

To my mind, that is what is refuted.

As for PressedRat's claim that he doesnt care about the birth issue, I suspect he isnt being truthful in this regard, as if he didnt really care he wouldnt have bothered to post that video. He wouldnt have argued so much about interpretation of the Constitution, and laws governing citizenship.

Its one thing to believe what he does, but its inconsistent with his stated aim to bleat endlessly about it. Do something about it instead.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 11:55:41 PM by Mosh »

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #69 on: August 29, 2009, 11:54:05 PM
What Berg (and many other) claim is that they personally have no proof that Obama was born in Hawaii. They claim that unless he convinces them then he must be a foreign devil.

What do you mean?  Obama has provided no proof he was born in Hawaii.  If he possessed such proof, he would have shown his birth certificate by now.  I couldn't care less what the state of Hawaii says.

There is, however, many clues pointing to him being born in Kenya.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 11:54:35 PM by Pressed_Rat »

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #70 on: August 29, 2009, 11:56:14 PM

Nooo...  Not me...  i'm no Rep of anything ~ too stoned/distracted to "study" and remember most of it, unfortunately.

i DO have some notebooks, somewhere, that i started, but where, oh, where?
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #71 on: August 29, 2009, 11:59:10 PM
No, I am simply interested in knowing the truth -- not drinking the koolaid of a certain politician because I want to believe the nonsense he reads off his teleprompter while having blind faith in the Democrat vs. Republican sham.

But really, this issue does not concern me because it's only a very, very small piece of the puzzle.  Like I said before, if I thought the guy represented the best interests of the country and its people, I wouldn't care if he was born on Mars.

Obama could snail mail his certified copied of his birth certificate to every address in the USA and there'd still be people who doubted it.

The point is that Fyrenza's implied accusation that somehow we have censored her in her quest to have her beliefs heard on the board. We have not. We have rationally counter argued against them.

As for PressedRat's claim that he doesnt care about the birth issue, I suspect he arent being truthful in this regard, as if he didnt really care he wouldnt have bothered to post that video. He wouldnt have argued so much about interpretation of the Constitution, and laws governing citizenship.

Its one thing to believe what he do, but its inconsistent with his stated aim to bleat endlessly about it. Do something about it instead.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #72 on: August 30, 2009, 12:04:16 AM
But Rat, I thought none of it mattered? If he has no real power why does it matter if he was born in Hawaii or in Geeks huge asshole?

You can't say you don't care, that he has no power, then refure to drink his alleged kool aid. If he's just a pawn, as you say, it's irrelevant.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #73 on: August 30, 2009, 12:04:24 AM

As for PressedRat's claim that he doesnt care about the birth issue, I suspect he isnt being truthful in this regard, as if he didnt really care he wouldnt have bothered to post that video. He wouldnt have argued so much about interpretation of the Constitution, and laws governing citizenship.

Its one thing to believe what he does, but its inconsistent with his stated aim to bleat endlessly about it. Do something about it instead.

Nooo ~ NEVAH have y'all censored me, other than everyone being on the other side, which intimidated me, tbh, but NO CENSORSHIP.  Y'all have been up-front and honest with me, even when i was driving you crazy.

i just sort of gave up ~ there wasn't really anyone to talk to about it, and y'all agreed, so i STFU.

That vid is another one of those Tip of the Iceberg things.  When you start investigating the claims made (i.e. the Annenberg/ACORN stuff, again), and start seeing a pattern,

it sort of changes your overall view about what IS/HAS BEEN going on.

And y'all really ought to ask PR what he knows/believes, before you assume what he believes.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 12:09:01 AM by fyrenza »
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #74 on: August 30, 2009, 12:05:57 AM
What Berg (and many others) claim is that they personally have no proof that Obama was born in Hawaii. They claim that unless he convinces them then he must be a foreign devil.

What do you mean?  Obama has provided me with no proof he was born in Hawaii.  If he possessed such proof, he would have shown me his birth certificate by now.  He must be a foreign devil. I couldn't care less what the records from the state in which he claims he was born say. No proof would be adequate for me by this point.

There is, however, many a clue pointing to him being born in Kenya.
Fix'd
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 12:06:48 AM by Doormouse »

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #75 on: August 30, 2009, 12:13:32 AM
What Berg (and many others) claim is that they personally have no proof that Obama was born in Hawaii. They claim that unless he convinces them then he must be a foreign devil.

What do you mean?  Obama has provided me with no proof he was born in Hawaii.  If he possessed such proof, he would have shown me his birth certificate by now.  He must be a foreign devil. I couldn't care less what the records from the state in which he claims he was born say. No proof would be adequate for me by this point.

There is, however, many a clue pointing to him being born in Kenya.
Fix'd

That's so ...

POLISH of you
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #76 on: August 30, 2009, 12:14:23 AM
But Rat, I thought none of it mattered? If he has no real power why does it matter if he was born in Hawaii or in Geeks huge asshole?

You can't say you don't care, that he has no power, then refure to drink his alleged kool aid. If he's just a pawn, as you say, it's irrelevant.

It doesn't matter.  It only matters to this stupid discussion.  Yes, in the grand scheme of things it is irrelevant, because whoever THEY put in power will be working for them and not the gullible American public that votes for these jerks believing they represent their best interests.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 12:15:07 AM by Pressed_Rat »

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #77 on: August 30, 2009, 12:18:25 AM
And y'all really ought to ask PR what he knows/believes, before you assume what he believes.[/color]

No one is questioning Rat about his beliefs Fyre. I read his posts somewhere else for 5 years so I know what he believes.

I also know that it would take me 5 minutes to collect enough data online to develop a pattern that would prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the swallows that return to Capistrano actually control the prime interest rate.

And that would mean exactly bopkess.

That's Goat Shit for those of you who don't speak Yiddish.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #78 on: August 30, 2009, 12:23:14 AM
And y'all really ought to ask PR what he knows/believes, before you assume what he believes.[/color]

No one is questioning Rat about his beliefs Fyre. I read his posts somewhere else for 5 years so I know what he believes.

I also know that it would take me 5 minutes to collect enough data online to develop a pattern that would prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the swallows that return to Capistrano actually control the prime interest rate.

And that would mean exactly bopkess.

That's Goat Shit for those of you who don't speak Yiddish.

Errr,

Ummm...

Actually, that's BUPKIS...
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 12:23:47 AM by fyrenza »
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #79 on: August 30, 2009, 12:25:51 AM
Sorry, Zoomie.  Most of my research does not come from the internet.  I read books, many of which were written by people who are or were part of the global agenda and have openly disclosed information in these books which, at the time, they would have never guessed the public would ever have any interest in reading.  Is there a lot of bullshit put out there to muddy the waters and make so-called "conspiracy theorists" look like idiotic nuts?  Of course!  Have I been wrong before in the past?  Of course!  However, many of the things I was talking about 5-10 years ago have since come to fruition.

You don't see me talking about space aliens and lizard people.

Only the dumbest of Americans believe there is a difference between the two political parties and puppets like Bush and Obama.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 12:27:25 AM by Pressed_Rat »

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #80 on: August 30, 2009, 12:28:57 AM
The Romanization of Yiddish is very problematic so it is normally done by the Levinsohn protocols which is how I was taught.

You'll have to trust me. It's bopkess.

Rat, I never said any of your research came from the internet. Don't deflect by correcting things I never said.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #81 on: August 30, 2009, 12:29:47 AM
You implied that, and you know it.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #82 on: August 30, 2009, 12:35:54 AM
Wow. Paranoid much? I implied nothing. I openly stated how I could tie a pattern together and prove an impossibility and how I could do that, in a single sentence. And I was pretty explicit that I've been reading your theories for 5 whole years.

Tell me how you reached this conclusion.

Oh wait. You read into it what you wanted to see and immediately tried to convince everyone else that something unbecoming was going on.

Have you considered a new schtick? I've been reading the bold text for 5 years and I still see nothing. And I still don't watch TV, read newspapers and magazines, or participate in our government process. So my eyes aren't full of what you think.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #83 on: August 30, 2009, 12:55:39 AM
OK so the point I'm trying to make here is that for every point you make that something is going on I can make the opposite point and show as much data to back it up whether it comes from David Icke or Leo Tolstoy. I kept this conversation civil even though it's not required here. And I apologize for calling you insane. Also there was no need to drag friend Riley into this, he is got his own thing going on that has nothing to do with this.

You have no concrete proof, just a theory pieced together and I've watched you spin your tales. I'm unconvinced. Mostly because I'm going to live my life, as I often say "Stay white and die someday" and even if it were all true, it will have absolutely no effect on me. I know you believe that it will affect me, but you're wrong. I'm not going back to war, I'm not going to be either rich nor poor, and I'm not listening to what my elected officials are telling me. And those are MY choices, not the choices of 6000 faceless men.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #84 on: August 30, 2009, 09:04:00 AM
Also I heard he was a negro.

for the record he is mulatto..

if i was a black man i  would be irritated that folks keep calling him negro..

what happens when the first real black man becomes president? he will be shit outta luck all because some half breed zebra  claimed to be black..

nope i  cant in good conscious call him a negro..

mulatto it is..

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #85 on: August 30, 2009, 12:31:49 PM
Yeah, he's no more black than he is white.  However, it works better in the game of politics to simply call him "black."  It's easier to play the race card that way and demonize anyone that's critical of "his" policies as being racist.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 12:32:56 PM by Pressed_Rat »

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #86 on: August 30, 2009, 02:12:55 PM
Saying you're black sounds better than 'half breed zebra'.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #87 on: August 30, 2009, 02:35:16 PM

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #88 on: August 30, 2009, 02:52:18 PM
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #89 on: August 30, 2009, 03:09:39 PM
i don't believe hhBill is a racist;

however, THAT is way some "rednecks" think, and act.

It IS amazing, in a horrible sort of way,

but y'all have accused him of BEING a "hillbilly person," and i suspect that he is playing out the stereotype, tongue-in-cheek, for y'all.

Either that,

or he really IS a redneck hillbilly,

and, well,

<~ STFU'ing
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 03:10:09 PM by fyrenza »
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #90 on: August 30, 2009, 03:30:43 PM

I don't think he is either and I grew up 500 miles south of him.

But if I recall he did used to go to an Indian chiropractor whom he lovingly called "nigger Joe"...

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #91 on: August 30, 2009, 04:30:28 PM
I don't know him well enough to even have an opinion on who he is, but that was a pretty fucking racist sounding statement.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #92 on: August 30, 2009, 04:56:25 PM
THAT's the point!

"Rednecks" are supposed to be JUST as racist as, say, White Supremacists,

only They work at "cowboy" (read that: grunt labor, rain or shine, heat or cold: REbuilding fences; rounding up stray cattle; shoveling chicken shit; picking cotton; tearing down old places for the wood's resale value; etc.) jobs.

(Also Read That:  no benefits; no insurance; no frickin' NOTHING, but "under-the-table" pay...)

Si?  Just because we disagree with Obozo doesn't make us Racists, nor does the fact that we're southerners.  hhBill IS an intelligent, thinking man, and a good person to have around ~ for shits-n-grins, for discussion, for information, for partying down with.

i can't be an "advertisement" for him, anymore.

Just get to know him ~ he's a respectFUL man, as well as a man deserving of respect, and you truly WILL be missing out on something if he up and leaves.
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #93 on: August 30, 2009, 04:57:42 PM
To equate racism to a statement like "half breed zebra" is indicative of how indoctrinated people are.  It's only words.  The reason racism exists in the first place is because people allow it to by their desire to appear "outraged" (politically correct) anytime a person makes a statement that remotely deals with race.  Most people cannot say anything about race these days without feeling as if they're walking on eggshells.  I don't play that game and I don't have any insecurities talking about race because it's not an issue to me.  I judge people based on who they are as individuals.  I could not give a fuck less about a person's skin color.  

How is calling Obama a "half breed zebra" any more racist against blacks than it is whites?  After all, he is both.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #94 on: August 30, 2009, 05:13:27 PM
I don't see how the word zebra is racist in any way.
(BTW it was actually Wankface Stone's tirade about "niggers" and "black people need to grow balls" was one of the things that started the migration to LG)

Anyway, on the Obama thing, I just see it as a football.America wants to promote itself as the "melting pot of the world" and that will eventually mean non-US born people becoming president.
But if Obama is non US born, it just wont come out and ever be admitted to, IMO.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #95 on: August 30, 2009, 05:22:51 PM

I don't think he is either and I grew up 500 miles south of him.

But if I recall he did used to go to an Indian chiropractor whom he lovingly called "nigger Joe"...

no no no.. "nigger joe" is the6peace8keeper on hipforums.

he is white and racist as they come. there is a long story behind why we call his swastika tattooed ass that,ill save it for another day..

no i aint racist, if you recall zoomie,we even protested at the KKK rally here.

they are just fucking words. but im sure the crowd here disagrees..

i will say one thing for this crew, they didnt all freak out when i said he was mulatto and not black.. thats better than over there for sure..
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 05:26:08 PM by hippiehillbilly »

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #96 on: August 30, 2009, 05:26:25 PM
To equate racism to a statement like "half breed zebra" is indicative of how indoctrinated people are.  It's only words.  The reason racism exists in the first place is because people allow it to by their desire to appear "outraged" (politically correct) anytime a person makes a statement that remotely deals with race.  Most people cannot say anything about race these days without feeling as if they're walking on eggshells.  I don't play that game and I don't have any insecurities talking about race because it's not an issue to me.  I judge people based on who they are as individuals.  I could not give a fuck less about a person's skin color.  

How is calling Obama a "half breed zebra" any more racist against blacks than it is whites?  After all, he is both.

FTW, brah, FTW!!!
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #97 on: August 30, 2009, 05:29:34 PM
I don't know him well enough to even have an opinion on who he is, but that was a pretty fucking racist sounding statement.

Highlighted to clarify. You may well not be racist, but that was a racist SOUNDING statement, especially to those of us who don't know you almost at all.

Also, if you were to call Obama (or any other mixed person) a "half breed zebra" to his face, how do you think he'd react?

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #98 on: August 30, 2009, 05:34:12 PM

FTW, brah, FTW!!!

Does this mean I have to stop saying Brah now?

Anyway, this is all reminding me of:

For the record, racism is alive and well in Tejas based on the following exchange...

Old man: You look like a nice young military man... Whatcho doin' wit' dat Chinee girl, boy???

Me: Actually, she's Korean.

Old Man: Don't you back talk me, boy...

`
The thing is, sometimes, no one cares.  Cap Metro, Austin's Pubic Transportation, is employer to more Black folks that any other race, right?

A couple of years ago, there was a chick that worked there that called everyone niggers ~ to their faces  :o ~ and no one got upset or pissed off, 'cuz she was a country girl and they all knew it, and they knew she didn't mean anything by it, it was just the way she grew up.  (Ignorant, obviously, but no one held that against her.)

« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 05:34:40 PM by Sakhi »

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #99 on: August 30, 2009, 05:39:10 PM

Highlighted to clarify. You may well not be racist, but that was a racist SOUNDING statement, especially to those of us who don't know you almost at all.

Also, if you were to call Obama (or any other mixed person) a "half breed zebra" to his face, how do you think he'd react?

i find it extremely amusing that a place where the mods are deemed "hitler jesus" has a problem with what i said..

so its OK to  be offensive and make light of religion, the holocaust  and all that, but how dare i make a statement that could be construed as racist.. ::)

whatever, think what ya want, i dont have to prove who or what i am to folks who have no problem with that kinda shit..

if you expect it, then your a hypocrite.

and how would i expect obama to act? hopefully he would be highly offended .. i cant stand the fascist pig, thats what i would hope for.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #100 on: August 30, 2009, 05:48:24 PM
I'm a place now? I speak for myself, not for the board.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #101 on: August 30, 2009, 06:09:16 PM

haha!

We've got Zebras running countries, places running around being hypocritical, what is the world coming to?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 06:10:13 PM by Sakhi »

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #102 on: August 30, 2009, 06:24:48 PM

i see hitler jesus under your name. thats reason enough for me to justify addressing  that statement to you..

im quite sure you could change it or have someone else if you wanted to. but obviously you are not concerned about someone finding it offensive,so im not real concerned about what you think..

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #103 on: August 30, 2009, 06:27:09 PM
No no you guys have it all wrong: Racism... So what? Think whatever you want to think about the superiority of your race or the inferiority of others'. The important thing is that you recognize that your conspiracy theories that Obama was born in Kenya boil down to a racist refusal to believe he could be as American as apple pie. Maybe you yourself are not racist maybe you are. Who cares. The original conspiratorial speculations, though, and the happy footing these theories have gained in certain segments of society are directly related to racism and not to any concrete or factual concerns about Obama secretly working to undermine the country. Obama's supposedly shady origins are just the newest in a long line of bogey-men thrown up against the wall to see if they would stick. This particular line of wild theorizing has found a solid purchase on the minds of the racist, fearful, and ignorant.

I feel like the whole conversation is shifting focus from what's really going on here. Nobody is shocked by your racism, but in pointing it out the hope is to direct your attention to the root of your "birther" claims, and the reason there are so many of you dim-wits out there. Anyway since every one of us in this thread has repeatedly averred that we "didn't care" what others thought, that we didn't think the truth would ever be found, or that we don't think that knowledge of the truth would change anything in this government run by FreeMasons,... I think it's probably time to move on.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #104 on: August 30, 2009, 06:52:19 PM
Actually, I dont think HHB has been racist... just descriptive...

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #105 on: August 30, 2009, 06:56:12 PM
Jesus Hitler was an intentionally offensive song by Carnivore.

Hitler Jesus was an anti-social institution of chikkn rape.

Anyway, whenever I see this thread I think of that Big Pun song that has the line I'm not a player I just crush a lot.

Edited to get the right freakin' rapper (I don't like either Fat Joe or Big Pun and got them confused).
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 07:28:31 PM by Emperor Reagan »

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #106 on: August 30, 2009, 06:56:26 PM
No no you guys have it all wrong: Racism... So what? Think whatever you want to think about the superiority of your race or the inferiority of others'. The important thing is that you recognize that your conspiracy theories that Obama was born in Kenya boil down to a racist refusal to believe he could be as American as apple pie. Maybe you yourself are not racist maybe you are. Who cares. The original conspiratorial speculations, though, and the happy footing these theories have gained in certain segments of society are directly related to racism and not to any concrete or factual concerns about Obama secretly working to undermine the country. Obama's supposedly shady origins are just the newest in a long line of bogey-men thrown up against the wall to see if they would stick. This particular line of wild theorizing has found a solid purchase on the minds of the racist, fearful, and ignorant.

I feel like the whole conversation is shifting focus from what's really going on here. Nobody is shocked by your racism, but in pointing it out the hope is to direct your attention to the root of your "birther" claims, and the reason there are so many of you dim-wits out there. Anyway since every one of us in this thread has repeatedly averred that we "didn't care" what others thought, that we didn't think the truth would ever be found, or that we don't think that knowledge of the truth would change anything in this government run by FreeMasons,... I think it's probably time to move on.

Excuse me??  WE are shocked by racism, 'cuz we weren't raised that way.  Some southern folks were, certainly.  But i wasn't.

i can't really speak for anyone else, except to say that just the fact that you've fallen for THAT, pretty much proves who IS and who ISN't a racist.

Why can't Y'ALL get over that?  Why is that ALWAYS what you try to end the discussions with?

It isn't true.  There are SO MANY other things, SO MUCH more important, and y'all are still dickin' around throwing that up in our faces?

Please.

You're just a bit behind the times, folks...

Sad, but true.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 06:57:48 PM by fyrenza »
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #107 on: August 30, 2009, 07:02:59 PM
no no no.. "nigger joe" is the6peace8keeper on hipforums.

he is white and racist as they come. there is a long story behind why we call his swastika tattooed ass that,ill save it for another day..

no i aint racist, if you recall zoomie,we even protested at the KKK rally here.

OK, I have a tendency to mix things up sometimes.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #108 on: August 30, 2009, 07:05:40 PM
I don't consider race to be important.  Maybe you do.

I don't see what questioning Obama's citizenship has to do with racism.  The media certainly has done its part to make people think that questioning Obama is somehow racist, which, to most rational-minded people is just ridiculous..  There are enough gullible, dumbed-down idiots in this country who will believe the propaganda, though.  Unless you can provide some sort of substantial proof to show that questioning Obama's citizenship equates to racism, I say you're just talking out your ass like the typical reactionary partisan. Keep in mind that HHB and myself do not align ourselves with any political party or left/right ideology.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 07:06:35 PM by Pressed_Rat »

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #109 on: August 30, 2009, 07:08:40 PM
i find it extremely amusing that a place where the mods are deemed "hitler jesus" has a problem with what i said..

Why are we entertaining somebody with these obs skills ?

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #110 on: August 30, 2009, 07:18:06 PM

If race isn't important then why even assert that he's playing the race card? That's not important either, is it?

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #111 on: August 30, 2009, 07:23:37 PM
Oh dear. You seem to have lost sight of the forest for the trees. I said your racism isn't the issue. By the same token, obviously, your lack of racism is not the issue. The issue is that this "birther" nonsense is being whipped up into a frenzy by those that are racist. There are plenty of valid ways to criticize political opponents, but refusing to accept that he is on an equal footing with you (by merit of his skin color or citizenship or anything) despite the repeated legal and legislative findings and determinations that he is is an invalid way to criticize the person. To adopt the words used by Judge Surrick in his dismissal of Berg's original set of skillfully-crafted legal claims, these arguments are "frivolous and not worthy of discussion." What a pity so much ink has been spilled on something so patently ridiculous.

I know many people who toe the "birther" line consider themselves completely free from racism and instead consider themselves merely concerned citizens who have happened upon something that worries them. Do any of these birthers stop to consider how many proofs of acceptability they have either seen or even demanded of any public figures in the past? Ever? This is the first time most of them have ever been so concerned with the issue. Usually they rely on government fact finders and independent organizations to suss out the truth, but this time something's different. The fact-finders and independent organizations and government agencies are all involved in some giant cover-up conspiracy this time. Normally this level of crackpotism is restricted to a few resolute tin-foil-hat-wearers, but this time it's so widespread that I think the race issue may have a lot to do with it. What would you attribute it to? Lead in the drinking water?

This whole thing spun out of the "His name is Hussein! What is he hiding? I think he's an Arab!" racist drivel that came out of the lead-up to the election. What a pathetic lack of attention to any issues that matter. What a frivolous and unworthy discussion.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 07:31:52 PM by Doormouse »

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #112 on: August 30, 2009, 07:58:12 PM
HitlerJesus is a long running in joke. Pay it no attention.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #113 on: August 30, 2009, 08:36:10 PM

Why are we entertaining somebody with these obs skills ?

that is a excellent question that you all should ask yourselves..   :o

for the record, i could care less about the hitler jesus thing or my zebra comment. its all the same in my eyes. im not a racist or a bigot and i really dont think any of your are either.. as i said before, its just words.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #114 on: August 30, 2009, 08:45:52 PM
But...but... words can hurt!

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #115 on: August 30, 2009, 09:58:03 PM

If race isn't important then why even assert that he's playing the race card? That's not important either, is it?

Because playing the race card exists, and it's alright to be racist in America if you're black.  The biggest racists I have met have all been black.  Simple observation.  Apparently race is important to some people.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 10:00:02 PM by Pressed_Rat »

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #116 on: August 30, 2009, 10:04:29 PM
I've never met an angry black man who didn't have every right to be angry. I've also never met an angry black man whom I couldn't talk to and prove that I wasn't a threat. I also live in a county where the KKK wanted to participate in the "Adopt-a-road" program and caused the program to be discontinued.

Maybe you should get out more.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #117 on: August 30, 2009, 10:15:21 PM
I've never met anyone -- black, white, Hispanic, Asian, or other -- who has a good reason to blame an entire race of people for problems which are ultimately their own.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 10:16:21 PM by Pressed_Rat »

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #118 on: August 30, 2009, 10:17:46 PM
you can still adopt roads here and our county is the headquarters of one of the largest clan groups in the south. i dare say there must be a half dozen card carrying members in the county.. ::)

buncha fucking idiots. clan folks, not yall..

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #119 on: August 30, 2009, 10:18:21 PM
Giving you the benefit of the doubt after last night I'll ask instead of assume...

Do you think that's what I mean when I say "angry black man"?

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #120 on: August 30, 2009, 10:21:43 PM
But...but... words can hurt!

Pussy.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #121 on: August 30, 2009, 10:23:10 PM
OW!

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #122 on: September 02, 2009, 02:40:50 AM
I've never met anyone -- black, white, Hispanic, Asian, or other -- who has a good reason to blame an entire race of people for problems which are ultimately their own.

You probably don't get to meet too many outside of your compound.
Skybox, right up here in section La-Di-Dah.